Anyone else here jerks off like a girl? Feels way better than normal jerking off

anyone else here jerks off like a girl? Feels way better than normal jerking off.
If you don't know what i mean, let me specify:
>dick inbetween legs
>pushing against it using one hand two fingers or two hands and one thumb each
>cum
If you've never done it, try it. It's amazing.

For comfortability, keep your pants and underwear on. It's ez pz to clean so idk why not

bump

oh cmon please i cant be the only one to actually do this.

What do u mean about the hand bit OP can you explain a bit more clearly

Cant understand what you mean. Pics, im a visual learner

this
I don't get it

>samefag

yeah i do it

Basically, i tuck my penis between both of my legs and then i push the top of it using either two thumbs or two fingers of one hand. I can't draw for shit sorry

Sounds like an odd way of fapping.
I used to do it by putting a finger under my foreskin and doing circular motions though.

read: filename

it's odd, but honestly i cant orgasm at all using the regular technique.

just gonna give the same reply
basically i tuck my penis between both of my legs and then i push the top of it using either two thumbs or two fingers of one hand. I can't draw for shit sorry

yeah, see this guy gets it, patrician way to jerk off tbqh

Oh so by touching the top/base of your shaft and pressing down on it you and slip your cock back and forth between your legs?

Is it physical or psychological reasons?

yeah, thats it

dunno, i just cant get any stimulation out of jerking off the regular technique..

Does your dick have regular sensitivity all along it?
I'm not trying to make you feel wrong by the way, I just get interested, when I meet people outside of what I consider the norm.

nah I do it when I'm being extremely lazy

Yes.

OP here, These drawings arent mine and arent what i'm trying to say

Never heard of anyone else doing it

>when I meet people outside of wh
I put the outside of my hands on the front of my dick (softer skin) or sometimes use the bottom of the forearm, by the wrist (less hair, smother skin) and my gf suxs my tits

If you're talking about thigh fucking yourself, that's how I did it from age 8 until I learned what jerking off was. Still do it that way sometimes

nigga are you me
i was like this from 8-11

Someone plz explain

This is called Traumatic masturbatory syndrome, I used to have it then cured myself. Causes all sorts of problems you should google it.

uhh i dont prone when masturbating

One of you perverts is gonna want details, so

>Be me, 8
>Getting a bath, washing my dick and thighs, very soapy
>Push dick between legs, felt good, got hard and popped back out
>Push it in again, then started doing it repeatedly
>Didn't cum the first time but did it every night in the bath
>Eventually get off but no cum yet, that happened a few years later
>Becomes nightly routine, sometimes would get dirty to have excuses to take multiple baths a day
>Felt guilty once I figured out what I was doing, strict religious upbringing
>Promised Jesus I wouldn't do it again, lasted about a week
>Cried, felt like I was cumming on Jesus' face when I broke my promise. Knew I was gonna go to hell

Once I started ejaculating, I'd just finish my bath with cum floating around me, til I started growing body hair, it would get caught in my leg hairs. My dad saw jizz in my leg hair one day when I was like 12, called me a whacker.

When I was still dating my now wife, she was a virgin and waited til marriage, but she would let me lube up her thighs and fuck them til I came. Always made me nostalgic.

Now my son has started taking multiple baths a day, thinks I don't know what's up

No, i use my hands not my thighs

>cumming on jesus' face
HAHAHAHA

Oh, so you're just weird then, and made me share a very personal aspect of my life for no reason to anonymous strangers on the internet

Jk. I have no idea what you're talking about then... I'll have to reread the thread