What's your opinion on girls who wear leggings ?

What's your opinion on girls who wear leggings ?

Absolutely degenerate.
Moar

They want to show off their figure of course. If they go out like that in public they're either sluts or closet sluts or fat land whales who give 0 fucks about public indecency.

And they wonder why we have creepshot threads

They look good and feel good.

There are two kinds:

- good looking
- abhorent who think they're secure but secretly are telling everyone to fuck off by making people look at their gross folds

They can't complain when they get fucked whether they like it or not

Sluts soon to be raped

I had a chick in my course who wore really tight or revealing clothes everyday. Like sometimes she'd wear short shorts and you'd see her ass hanging out or like loose singlets and you can see her tits popping out and shit. Was pretty good eyecandy, she was really open about being a slut though, slept with a few guys in my course.

Do you fap to her social media

It's really an interesting culmination of modern feminism. Women literally walk around with their labia in full view. I can assure you if a man did the same, they would be harassed on the grounds of being visually invasive or accused of some form of rape.

Skinny jeans are about as far as a man can push the boundaries at the moment, but leggings is another story.

I don't mind seeing a hundred cunts every time I'm in public. All humans are degenerate whores anyway, myself included. I just don't like the thought of women having one more thing to twist and abuse for status.

Needless to say, my daughter would never fucking be allowed to wear that garbage until she was out from under my roof. It makes a woman look dumb and men unruly. Whatever happened to striking a balance between baser desires and the necessity of polite public interaction?

I think, maybe, life has become far too easy for everybody. With nothing left to aspire to, it's no surprise everybody just eats and fucks. There are still things left to achieve. I guess most people are just unimaginative, uninspired, unmotivated.

Anyway, they're sloppy whores, OP.

Btw

Leggings are underwear technically. They should be worn underneath skirts dresses etc.

with all the clothing out there for women, girls always wear the most cheap and popular stuff. It's bland, unoriginal, lazy.

I think we live in a wonderful time.

Exactly what I was going to say. 9/10 times they're sluts.

>I think, maybe, life has become far too easy for everybody. With nothing left to aspire to, it's no surprise everybody just eats and fucks. There are still things left to achieve. I guess most people are just unimaginative, uninspired, unmotivated.

Beautifully said. We must reinspire ourselves.

as a Latin guy, i can say that white woman are the sluttiest and best cock suckers out there. i love them. Hurray for white bitches

fpbp

Really? As a white guy I find that to be true of latinas. Most white girls are boring as fuck.

>Latin
>Not white

I know for a fact that isn't true.

Dude ive tasted all races. Latinas are really fun and will fuck you really well.
Nut white chicks will do anything. I highly prefer them now.
yea, how dare i