Pure kino-sci

Pure kino-sci

The ironic misapplication of the word "kino" needs to stop. It's applied to movies, films and flicks indiscriminately. It's a deliberate effort to undermine the idea of high art by those who feel threatened as their taste falls below the threshold. Their favourite motion pictures, in highest likelihood, are movies at best, but with a need to feel superior even when they are not, so they pretend they are kinography, and in doing so, expose their ignorant plebbishness further by not knowing what the term actually means. Stop it.

Kino just means good

Execute yourself, pedestrian.

Language change is dictated by language usage
Kino just means good

>Kino just means good
Kino is a word referring to a film which is so artistic, beautifully shot with superb cinematography where any 15th century painter would awe at its beauty

kino means cinema in german. That's all there is.

All wrong. It has a highly technical, specific usage. The fact all three of you are oblivious is worrying. Language changes, yes, but to start referring to all paintings as watercolours is retarded because a) not all paintings are watercolours and b) what do you call a watercolour then?

End it.

You're name really is accurate

You can only imagine it cuntish to correct people if you're one of those people who've been corrected but you're such a sore shithead about it you have difficulty accepting it. You shouldn't have been wrong to begin with. It's not my fault you were an idiot.

Your post makes no sense at all.

I perfectly describes Kino. Referring to something so beautifully artistic that it stands out from other pieces of cinema

>Webm related is an example of such a 100% perfect shot

A film, movie or flick can be well shot with amazing cinematography. It doesn't make it kinography. It has a very specific meaning.

This is a television & film board, correct? I expect people to know the basics.

That movie was horrible. Please don't post that as an example of kino. That's an example of a botchling.

>That movie was horrible.
I post a well shot scene from a movie and you don't even acknowledge it.. you just call the movie in general horrible

Yes it does. Barry Lyndon is another example of kinography

It was though. fuck off pretending it's kino. You're like an art student that thinks adding BnW filters to everything makes it an art-house film.

>pic related

You're an absolute retard.

>This new experimentation work by Kino-Eye is directed towards the creation of an authentically international absolute language of cinema – ABSOLUTE KINOGRAPHY – on the basis of its complete separation from the language of theatre and literature.

Kinography, by its definition, is separation from the language of theatre and literature. It's non-narrative, purely visual.

>language changes!
Then what cinematic term do you use to describe Mothlight?

Kinography has a specific meaning. It's appropriate by dipshits who don't know dick. Dipshits like you.
>heh heh le funny meme word
Kill yourself.

how do you live with yourself?

>he actually thinks that I am trying to make a claim that Kino refers to film in its dictionary definition

In that case, refer to: , you dumb shit.

>responding to anyone with a name
people still do this? do we seriously have that many new users?

People still complain about it too. Things never change. :^)

FILTERED

>you dumb shit.
nice attitude. great to know I pissed you off

Good job on being retarded and getting called a retard. Sad to know your life's accomplishments are so scant you consider that something to be proud of. Maybe do consider killing yourself?

yeah put it on a tshirt

But kino doesn't even exist in cinemas anymore. at least outside of art houses. and this is Sup Forums.
but do people use the term kino in public? like in dialogue?

I read this and the word CUNT sprung to mind.
And here it is

Barry Lyndon's entire last third (minus the duel) was shit though
People only love it for hipster points since it's Kubrick's most obscure modern film

Bro. Suicide Squad was KINO AF

it's just the american language. the most bastard diversed complicated language ever.

I talk to people who are knowledgeable about cinema and the term kinography is used in its correct application to a certain style. Which is my point - it has a very specific usage and it's necessary. People who are misusing it are just doing so because le funny meme like this shithead. They know nothing.

but have you seen suicide squad? because if it's not kino. its kino foshosho

>I talk to people who are knowledgeable about cinema
Do you go to USC film school??

I haven't but the disjointed, dreamlike qualities of BvS are, in truth, almost kinography. I'm fairly certain Zack Snyder originally intended it to not possess any narrative, and it was various shots of Superman posing as Jesus, Batman glowering fearsomely, Wonderwoman performing high kicks all amidst a world on fire. Warner Bros imposed a narrative in editing. If you jumble the film up and watch it non linearly, it is absolute kino, honestly.

C-Curtis?

Who made you author of the bible? Acting as if you're freaken prince of cuntland and all that is holy.

After Japanese.

You type like a fucking faggot with a shit sense of humour. Like for real - your post seems like it'd be written by the kind of person who stinks of piss and likes Monty Python.

>see minority report thread
>remember really liking the movie
>entire thread is just some tosser getting triggered by the word kino

Never seen Monty Python. I'm not white.

>I'm not white.
Nvm. That explains it.

minority report is a good movie. I really liked it. SickSticks were cool as fuck, so was the gun that shot soundwaves

Your posts make you seem that you smell exactly like a cunt

>thread would've slide off page 10 if i hadn't posted
>you haven't posted anything constructive or worthwhile
But well done on seeing a movie everyone else saw too. I'm sure you were just about to provide an insightful exegesis on its themes.

Got it all figured out, ey cunt? Your bitch ass parents must be proud

>You type like a fucking faggot with a shit sense of humour

Cunt, u shudn't b scurd uf ?ing 4 A hug. Seriously homeboy.

kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino

u alredy sed dat, professor

I like the "?ing". I'm going to start using it and when people ask I'm going to tell them I made it up.

If your screen doesn't look like this you are killing this site.

Minority Report is cool. Tom Cruise doesn't make bad movies. To get this thread back on track everyone post a cool science-fiction movie.

>Hardware
It's a low-budget killer robot movie inspired by 2000AD and Dario Argento. In my opinion much more entertaining than Dredd.

also in ukraine too

This and the short story it's based on is definite time travel kino.

>look up kinography
>nothing but reddit links
wew

It is almost like the meme spouters are a bunch of fucking redditors?

Guess what, my friend, you can have it. They'll finally think you're cool and maybe then you'll consider not blowing your brains out over the proper usage of "kino".
You're welcome!
sincerely,
the guy that sucks at spelling

ps
don't think you're above a hug

I was being ironic and people already think I'm cool. Are you a fat, autistic spic? You seem like one. Do actually consider killing yourself.

Nice example of absolute kino

I heard the pre-cog machine was actually an editing prototype. They bought it of some designer and made it a future machine thing

Oh you were being ironic? Damn. You hurt my feelings. :/
now im going 2 cry cuz you called me a spic and not the proper term which is Italian.

You realize they're trying to get a rise out of you right?

Why are you so cunty? What happened to you?

I actually didn't. I came here with a genuine love of cinema with a passion for discussion, and I wondered why I was met with such antagonism. Thanks for the heads up. Idk people would act like that.

FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU!

Shame on you for being such a cunt.

Man

What really sucks is how theres such amazing climatic sequence like this to set up the confrontation, then they actually start fighting and its the usual marvel dragonball retardation that ruins everything this opening couple of shots managed to achieve.

I could film me taking a shit and awe a fifteenth century painter

Kino in it's purest form. Well done.