Since when do we let sjw nu-males tell us what to think?

Since when do we let sjw nu-males tell us what to think?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/don-t-listen-to-film-criticism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Since they took over everything.

>tfw roger ebert is dead

Since when do we let retards and cunts tell us what to think?

>it's a roger ebert gives a black movie a good review because his wife is black

roger we get it! YOU'RE NOT RACIST!

Since Sup Forums infested our once respectable board with their movie studio console war shit.

I don't care faggot

I don't watch movies

The fact that you obsess so much over what they think, and spend your time relaying otherwise irrelevant information to people who don't give a shit, shows how you've already willingly handed your agency to form opinions over to them.

It's almost as bad as people coming here or watching RLM to tell them what to hate.

>Rotten Tomatoes gave a Warner Bros. movie a low score

Well shit, they must be paid off to only accept bad revie-

>Rotten Tomatoes is part-owned by Time Warner

...oh

>DUDE ITS SHLOCK LMAO

These guys used to be cool, man.

Not the point, fuckface

>we
>us
speak for your fucking self

NuMales > neckbeards

This has been a PR nightmare for rotten tomatoes.

>This has been a PR nightmare for rotten tomatoes.

What?

No it hasnt

RT's traffic is up in response to all this nonsense.

no it hasn't man baby

> Chad
> Center-left
what

Since when do we blame our shitty taste on review aggregates? It's just a compilation of reviews you spastic fuckwit. Perhaps you should stop pretending to like garbage movies.
change.org/p/don-t-listen-to-film-criticism
Look at this shit, this is what your impotence and lack of taste amounts to.

Yeah because people wanting your site shut down totally isn't bad PR

>he thinks there is something like bad PR

I watch them because they're entertaining. I don't agree with everything they say.
It seems this stems from your complete inability to handle differing opinions. You have the mental capacity of a 12 year old.
Too bad you can't downvote shit you don't agree with in here like in that site you came from.

A compilation of reviews from the said bias sjws this site claims to hate but I guess they get a pass now cause laughing evans amiright?

Retard

>A compilation of reviews from the said bias sjws this site claims to hate
I think you're confusing this with cripplechan. Also, even if rotten tomatoes was to shut down, there will always be people there to make fun of you for liking shitty movies. Getting rid of rotten tomatoes doesn't make those movies any better.

Did you like ghostbusters too? I bet you did.

The original? Yeah, it's one of my favorite movies.

>The face of nu-tv

Fucking hell.

Oh you know which one I mean, nu-male.

This is far more embarrassing for rotten tomatoes.

>Fucking hell

Satan confirms

he's got a point

And thanks for confirming Op's

How so?

Are people really that mad that others didnt like a shitty BvS movie

You shouldn't judge a movie if you don't know it's source material.

>Sup Forums defending these cucks'

This board used to have a pair. Now it's just a bunch of fucking faggots.

>no1 likes a shitty film about 2 faggots in spandex touching each other they must be gay
nice mental aerobics

I am sure you have read every bit of source material on any adapted film

Get fucked

Ever since the fappening more and more reddit people have been coming here. Just look at /got/ general. It's pure cancer of nu male shit.

Because this board is now anti-testosterone.

Well that the job of a reviewer. If he can't do it then he should quit.

>singy church

>Sup Forums
>testosterone
lol

How so? That movie was complete shit. It's sad that you found a way to validate your delusions.

No amount of namecalling is going to make Zack Snyder's movies turn watchable, deal with it.

You mean like you? We didn't start with the reddit witch hunt until those days. Before that it was either blaming it on gaia or Sup Forums was leaking.
Stop trying to fit in and stop advertising your favorite site, you underage cockmutant.

found the triggered reddit kid.

Found the hug-deprived mouthbreather. We're not your babysitters, go get upvotes elsewhere.

You know this is a 18+ board. You should go

> but it's just a compilation of review user

Are you a meme or just that autistic ?

It's even fully fleshed out in BvS by our lord and Savior Zack "Kino" Snyder.

Why are some review aggregated and some not ? Oi you start to understand now.

But people who know and like the source material give DC the most shit for their movies.

THE PRIDE OF Sup Forums

I watched both Batman v Superman and Captain America Civil War yesterday to see what all the fuss was about.

BvS is by far the superior film which I would happily watch again, I have no desire of ever watching Civil War again.

I watched both Batman v Superman and Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol yesterday too see what all the fuss what about. Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol is by far the superior film which I would happily watch again, I have no desire of ever watching Batman v Superman again.

I watched both Bad Taste and Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol yesterday too see what all the fuss what about. Bad Taste is by far the superior film which I would happily watch again, I have no desire of ever watching Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol again.

So why exactly do people care so much about what the rotten tomatoes score is? I remember hearing in the video game industry they'll tie employees bonuses to the metacritic score for the latest game but I don't think they do the same thing in the film industry, and even if they did why would you care? It's not like if a movie gets a bad enough score it's expunged from the public record forever, you can still go watch it. Maybe it could impact the chances of a sequel I guess, although studios would care much more about how much money it made then what it's rotten tomatoes score is like.

As an aside the whole concept of these review aggregation sites is deeply, deeply flawed. The whole idea of reviews is to find a reviewer who shares your tastes and has historically recommended movies you like and you follow them for advice on what new movies to go and watch, yuo can't watch them all after all. The idea of aggregating review scores is just idiotic, art is subjective. If a movie gets one review giving it a 8/10 and another giving it a 10/10 that doesn't make it a 9/10, that's just retarded. Hell even using scores in reviews in general is pretty retarded, they're for stupd & lazy people who don't want to read and don't understand how reviews work.

The controversy was born from the fact that BvS failed to even get the easy mode score or RT
In March people understood that 30% was awful because it's hard to get that low with a "pass"/"fail" system like RT, your overall score could be 6 and that's still fresh. They failed at that something that even MoS did ok with.
The other reason it was such a turn heel is that WB owns RT. So not only were they failing easy mode, they were failing an easy mode they pay for.

Over time however more and more idiots jump on the train about the RT score without understanding why is was so bad beyond the score. So a lot of misinformation happen and they started using RT as a measure for any kind of quality rather than what it was.

Really it's a lot like how memes are phrases get used over and over again, people don't understand it they just want their voice/post to be seen heard so they ape what they have seen work without understanding it.

I'll give you that, but they aren't anymore, they're cancer
I saw a shitpost of a RLM r/eddit page and the thread was talking about threads they had there. it's literally r/eddit