Leave if you don't like what you see fag

Nope not finishing that webm nope nope nope

How about you do an enema with a cactus you waste of O2

I'D WATCH THAT THOUGH!

no

oh it's that weird motherfucker who ate a live frog at that chink mall

You can leave if you want

I dunno they all look the same to me lol

I like my daily gore, but you're an awful person by default for having this on your drive.

Fuck yeah. Haha he headbutt ed the shit out of that bird.

Theres worse out there man
Now are you gonna contribute or nah

Yeah; fine. Paedophilia and animal cruelty are my pet peeves.

Lmao

Well thats all i have my dudes please contribute thnx
-op

Please don't post these. Show an iota of humanity.
Kek this works though

Looks fake, no kickback on the gun

It's quite funny really. RIP lost soul

I understand the first one
But fuck the mouse on the second one they're disgusting vermin

People standing on tracks deserve to die.

Yeah too bad i don't have more of these

Moar youths getting rekt pls

Theres someone bound to have some Brazilian kids getting rekt lol but i already dumped everything i have

turned into sid the sloth very fast

Kek

Here you go. The 2mb limit is shit tier.
yuki.la/gif/8919574

Imagine looking at that as you die, he's still alive because he never severed the spinal cord, you can look at his face and see the agony, because he took so long, and all he's doing is just looking at his blood and getting his face shoved in it, all the while he gets beheaded with that dull blade.

So?
Don't fuck with cartels, he had it coming.

So what? It's fucking awesome.

Wooo, fuck yeah, gimme dat honey woo.

This.
In South America you avoid anyone even mildly shady looking, and if they come towards you have to comply or else.

The kid is most likely a pickpocket or a dealer's son.

stfu you fat virgin

I hate normies

Retarded nogs

It was actually a pawn shop, but still. You don't rob independent businesses. I guess I should change the filename.

That's a new one.

Yeah yeah just make sure you delete your history we don't want mommy to confiscate your macbook now do we?

>Ragna the Bloodedge

Oh huh i always thought it was a gun shop in the hood

inb4 banned

Kek

This vid haunted my dreams. Can't imagine much of a worse way to go especially as a kid

Anyone have good vids of isis getting fucked up? I'm sorry I'm not edgy as most of you and the moralfag side gets the better of me. I only get pleasure watching isis fuckers get rekt

Dog trying to get in on
kek

>tfw you will never get fucked by a stump
Why even live

Blood for the blood god

what is this. im interested

I seriously doubt that guy can hold in a shit anymore.

Nice numerals my dude

its called vagina. maybe some day you will see one irl.

suck a dick moralfag.

It was part of some video clips with women getting their pussies violated by insects. I had one with a woman getting stuffed with cockroaches, but I can't convert the webm to under 2MB or else I'd post it.

maximum kek

.45 AARP getting the job done.

So vids of people getting executed is fine, but animal cruelty is where you draw the line?

tfw there's no place for moderate fags like me who only enjoy morally sound rekt and gore

It's the same for me my dude. I think it's because the animals are more helpless and ignorant to their situation

>he thinks sage is pronounced like sage the plant
>he thinks sage is a downvote that pushes the thread faster towards the tenth page
kek retarded newfags actually believe this

Niggers sure can take a beating though.

Yeah but so are most people that get killed execution style like that. They are normally either hostages or kidnap victims that didn't do anything.

also:
theync.com/auto-injuries-with-razor-blade.htm

Pretty much anything that gets killed without their knowing, human or animal.

Yeah that's why I only really enjoy watching isis and fuckers like them getting fucked up. I mean I'll still watch their execution videos.. but won't really enjoy them

and unlike animals they can understand the mortal danger they are in

an animal can feel pain and sadness sure, but nowhere near the level of some poor fucker getting his feet and hands sawed off by the cartel

Fair enough. This one's for you. Hopefully it brightens up your day.

I don't really care about animals or anything really sure it might disturb me but i started this thread for some good rekt\gore and i'm not here to call anyone a fag or anything i just want rekt and ppl that come to a rekt thread on Sup Forums expecting funny memes from 9 gag should go back to facebook

Those types of vids are raw for sure. I always put myself in their situation, knowing I'm about to die a terrible death chills me

Now that's some family friendly kek right there

back to your regularly scheduled program

No judgments or issues with me, I'm not one of those fags calling you people sickos and shit. Everybody likes different stuff, and I love the dark humor you guys make after sharing these things.

Well it did, hahaha!
Silly kids messing with pets