Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Attention. Bitch in my class wore a star wars t-shirt, couldn't even tell 3 characters (of all movies)

Femanon here I actually like starwars and have brought it up with other girls.I can confirm that most of them know jackshit about the movies.

Why do girls always have to announce they are female?

Femanon here. No we don't.

Kek

would you rather attack Romulus or Qo'noS?

FEMALE WITH BOOBS AND VAGINA HERE can confirm

why is it cool to like star wars now? i bet you have nothing bad to say about the original trilogy AND you like Force Awakens

Well fedora'd, my good neckbeard.

I'm a grill here look at my pussy

Tits

why to guys pretend to be feminists?
>to get laid

You mean star trek?

>every guy in this thread

Because everyone wants to be social . Girls do stupid shit to get guys to like them same with guys . Girls aren't some different entity like you neckbeards want to believe .

its stupid that tie fighters are named tie fighters while clearly not having two ion engines

Never got into starwars little bro loves it i always call him a faggot for it hes 17 i'm 26 go to my parents house couple of days before the new starwars comes out hes got on some black mask and black robes on.
>he runs around the house going TRAITOR
>Tries to hit me with some plastic looking dildo
>long story short was there with my girlfriend
>tell my bro i'm going for a smoke out the yard
>tells me in some retarded voice you shall die of cancer one day young one

I shit you not my girlfriend says
>Atleast he wont die alone.

cause they want male attention and aren't pretty enough to get it from traditional alphas so they appeal to the nerds... just like gamer gurlz

Like how nerds try to wear fedoras or anything else to look like alphas ? Attention whoring is a two way street .

Wow. Talking hands

star wars is filled with geeky virgin perma neckbeards. why would they want to get laid by them? go pretend to like football, at least athletic guys like sports

It'll be great when she cheats on you with your much cooler brother

Dudes wear fedoras because they want to feel cool.
Girls do shit because they want other women to be furious at how much attention they're getting.

Actually, i am a neckbeard and find don't like Star wars that much. Friend of mine (male) is soo bangable and he's totally into it. Hes seen all movies i think.

because geek is the new black. kids don't speak ebonics to prented to be cool, they talk pop culture references.

Men work out to attract women and to feel stronger than other men. Men who have given up respecting women are also afraid to think that women are similar to them because then they will have those feelings of being alone or broken hearted return . Same goes for feminist women who hate men .

Or you can just not respect women because they're bullshit people. I'm not saying guys can't be scum, I'm saying women are incapable of not being scum.

It's just there's so much women who grew up being given everything . I know it's hard to find a girl who actually can stand on their own and have morals to come with it . And maybe men are right to give up , because the world is hard and you can't keep wasting time to find those rare girls ,if they even are that rare . But they exist ,it has nothing to with being a women , it just has to do with being a bad person .

It's not cool, never was. It's a meme. Also I like all the movies. Suck it.

Mom and dad went on there first date to see starwars. Still married OP

Most people pretend to be fans of Star Wars because it's a meme at this point to do so.

The problem is that Disney only cares about money, they don't care about the (now obsolete) extended universe, they don't care about the old fans or the old movies.

Disney sees the Star Wars brand and they are worried that old movies won't hold up, which is why they remade two of them at once with the Force Awakens. That movie wasn't for the fans, it was for the people who like calling themselves "fans of Star Wars."

So every time you see someone wearing a Stars Wars shirt who knows next to nothing about Star Wars, realize they are the target demographic at this point.

>Oh yeah I like the Millennium falcon, C-3PO, R2, light sabers, space battles, the force...

Star Wars is about selling tickets/merchandise to the next generation of kids, their kids, and the current young adults who think it's cool to have Star Wars shit despite never really caring about the series.

So don't be mad at the girl pretending to like Star Wars, because that's literally what the people behind the current Star Wars brand want to happen.

this is so goddamn true it hurts

I agree .whenever I have kids they will watch the originals first and when they get older I will show them the new ones.

>women are vapid and gobble up pop culture shit

Wow, you really opened my eyes.

The Force Awakens was worse than any of the prequels.