rpm.fm/interview/into-the-sacred-hoop-with-darwin-frost/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you posted the GOAT trilogy

>inb4 muh Dilla, muh Madlib

>tfw to intelligent for stones throw

Five Star Hotel - Gray Data

How did he do it?

inb4 shitty soundcloud shills

LSD and/or severe mental illness. Read an interview with this guy, he's batshit crazy. I can't find the interview at the moment, but he said something about how he only makes music to unite the world into a global spirit or something.

xsilence.net/disque-9868.htm

Some Frenchie described every track on it:

>A : Antony Fantano (nom propre) : Epais nerd à lunettes sur le déclin, YouTubeur

Translated

>A: Antony Fantano (proper name) : Thick nerd with glasses on the decline, YouTubeur

Yeah,I heard his interview on that archive website , he's a like a neckbeard , he said some cringe shit in it .

hi Scarufi

Music is the universal language.
Nothing weird here.

[spoiler]best Madlib album here[/spoiler]

>shits on Dilla and Madlib
>praises some white dude
Classic Sup Forums

>tfw Donuts (Outro) loops perfectly into itself

Fuck

No it's truly not

nigga you posting in a bandcamp shill thread

Prefuse 73 is the best instrumental hip hop producer imo. So many others are either just lazy with their sampling or their albums sound like a bunch of unfinished/rejected beats meant for rappers.

Blockhead is also good.

Holy shit I didn't know anyone else like 5star. This, hotelseason 1 and body absolution are all some of my favorite albums.

Oh hell ya

Maybe you can't read?

>Five Star Hotel - Gray Data
?
>?

:3

Pretty sure that the guy who made those albums is black bud, check out the bandcamp

Anything else like Five Star Hotel? (Liking Body Absolution a lot stuff so far)

You could try dreamcrusher's album Quid Pro Quo. Also that guy in 5 stars label, visual disturbances, named Pivotal or something has one ok album. Cant remember what it's called but there cover is very dark with some angular abstract digital shapes.

where you see that?

Any Nicolay

stands the test of time

>Music is the universal language.
>Nothing weird here.
Well it's a universal something, but if you actually read what the guy said it's even crazier than that. I can't find it sadly. Fattano mentioned some of it in his video.

rpm.fm/interview/into-the-sacred-hoop-with-darwin-frost/

What are you talking about?

(not true, by the way)

how the fuck can he take himself this seriously and make 3 albums which all have the length 4:20?

lol i know the guy who wrote it

>xsilence.net/disque-9868.htm
And he didn't described every track on it. He just talks about 26 subjects that start with every letter of the alphabet. (i speak french btw)

the alpha and omega