ITT: Make Hitler #1 on the list for his birthday. Vote him up boys!

ITT: Make Hitler #1 on the list for his birthday. Vote him up boys!

And remember to downvote all the cucks above him. This will cause their scores to lower.

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-most-influential-people-of-all-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot link. Here it is:

ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-most-influential-people-of-all-time

bump

Bumpin for b-day

Forgot to mention you can also turn off your cookies and keep spam voting him. They were stupid enough to not track IP addresses.

bump for the reich

Checked

Bumping for the Führer

Bumping. Make his bday special

Voted. Happy b-day

Happy birthday mein fuhrer

Done

bumping for Hitler

Done :)

bump

Happy bday Hitler

Ok guys seriously, how the actual fuck is Jesus Number 1 on that list? Like really? A delusional person that, if he even existed, claimed he himself is the son of god? Also Mohammed and Jesus? This is the reason why we can't have nice things. This is the reason why science progresses so slow, this is the reason why aliens don't visit us, this is the reason why our planet is going to shit.
Fuck you! Fuck all of you believers of this bullshit.! Fuck every muslim, every jew, every christian, all of them are delusional fucks that should honestly kill themselves.
END! OF! RANT!

Hitler shall be more influential than Jesus

Done.

Also, how the fuck is Mo number 6? They can't even post a pic, just that stupid chicken-scratch language.

Voted

Bumping for Hitler.

Site down for anyone else?

DOWN

Tips*

They shut it down! OY VEY

site's down folks..

Damn it.
We never get to have any fun

The fucking foreskin eating pedophilic jews shut the site down... Stupid fucking unworthy lizard ppl

They couldnt stand to see Hitler take his rightful place above Jesus

this started on Sup Forums why, is website and pol both now down?

Science progresses slowly? this is news to me
Here I thought we were dining by candlelight 300 years ago and today nanobots are fighting cancer

site is down

bumping for the commandant

why, how unique!!!!

Sites back up!

Voted

ITS BACK UP
T
S

B
A
C
K

U
P

bump

This is sad, boys. Remember what Sup Forums used to be able to do? What happened? Where did the time go? Where did the auto-vote scripters go?

Sometimes I wish I died in 2008, so I wouldn't have to live with the knowledge of the terrible disease that befell this place. We might even have to use a crane to get it out.

bump

Make an auto vote script then.

Lmao.

come on anons

>Btfo

>Muhammed at no 6

A shitskin pedophile is influential because Mudslimes have internet access

If you were aborted you would have died in 2008.

Bump

vote em bois

Bump