Main characters own a big house and write for a living

>main characters own a big house and write for a living

Why does hollywood need to rub it in I'll never amount to anything?

>tfw write for a living but don't live in a big house

It's still a good feel, I guess my English degree paid off in the end

>it's a frogposter treats every board like /r9k/ aka his personal livejournal thread

What do you write?

shitposts on Sup Forums

your pessimistic opinion is an anchor of your downfall

you're doing a lovely job

I'm a journalist. I write about Twitter drama and emojis and memes. I want to kill myself everyday.

:|

Had me going for a minute there.

>I'm a journalist
For which publication?

Look on the bright side, your frogposting thread already has 10 replies!

It's a way of keeping you in a perpetual state of misery so that you, the white man, will not reproduce and keep bringing the fight to the Jew.

dumb frogposter

I was debating on whether to say so or not but I'm currently at HuffPost and I've written for Buzzfeed and Cosmopolitan. I wanted to be on the front lines of a war or a disaster or scandal. But I write articles of bottom of the barrel shit.

This is why I pirate films.

And it's why you SHOULD pirate films.

Well the world needs ditch diggers. I'm just sorry that you have to write the absolute laziest and most awful type of "journalism."

I loathe media outlets publishing stories about people complaining on facebook, or using twitter comments as a measure of public opinion on an issue.

You're telling me. I've spent literally days writing about other shit to boost myself out of this twitter journalism and I would hand in my papers to my boss and she would always turn it away and tell me to "stick with what I'm already doing".

How long have you been writing for them?

Does it at least pay well enough?

You sound like a cool guy user. I hope things work out for you

>complaining on Sup Forums
>not working on your writing and not promoting it
Fuck off, faggot.

I've been with them for almost 2 years now. The pay is ok. Enough to sustain a living. But I'm basically the Jester of the Journalist World because of the subjects ii have to "report" on.

Thanks. I just wanted to write unbiased and compelling stories and bring back some dignity to journalism. But I have to write about Leslie Jones getting trolled on Twitter for envoking people and playing the victim in the situation.

Always wondered whether someone wanted to become a pulitzer winning journalist but ends up writing crap like KIM KARDASHIANS ASSHOLE POPS OUT

Your pic is bullshit.

I've heard that journalism is objectively the most useless degree out there. ie it has the least percentage of people ending up working in the field.

>rebutting the wrong picture

Oh, Jew!

>thinking "half-Jew" isn't the same as being "full Jew"

Clutching at straws now, Chaim. Oy vey.