Am I average or is it small?

Am I average or is it small?

average, but your circumcision look badly done.

Don't worry OP once you hit puberty it will grow to a normal size

Yeah, I got a skin bridge from it.

IS JEWISH
UR A FILTHY JEW WHO SHOULD BE GASSED

Fucking jew

I would kill my Patents for mutilidating my dick. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with people

dude average, but small. a smaller average sized penis, you get me so not right in the middle but your getting there, but your cock was cut with a pair of safety scissors. go get that fixed user. rip

You can trim that shit all you want. It still looks like rocky dennis

ik that dick is fucked, size is not your biggest problem get that midget thing fixed

This by far the honest thing anyone has said about my dick.

is their anything dumber & pathetic than paying someone to mutilate your childs genitals?

Honest opinion:
It looks just a tad weird, but that's a good thing for a dick sometimes.
Any dick that's different from the norm is interesting and favourable over normal dicks.
It's at least decently sized too.
8/10 would suck n fuck

Inb4 massive fag. I am one I know.

Do me

I appreciate your honesty.

It looks pretty nice . Does it hurt when you fap?

Good dick to practise and have fun deepthroating on. Keep your pubes in check at all times though.

why do some circumcised guys have those thick brown scars while some don't? it's the hottest thing about cut dicks.

looks a little on the small side but it could also just be a bad angle

People who have skin bridges say it hurts, but for me I feel no pain with jerking off or getting an erection.

sorry average is 7 inches.

Do you think your parents feel guilty for mutilating you?

Will never understand parents who get their kids genitalia rekt.

[Citation needed]

paying a jew to do it and let him suck off the boy after that

Fuck thats ugly. Cut it off

It's usually the mother who requests it, because she's to lazy to clean it properly.

The worst part is I was born with an undescended testicle, and they never paid to get it fixed. So I've been living with one nut and a mutilated dick for 21 years now.

every medical journal in the world says 5.1...so...yeah

This, answer this OP.

its called HYGIENE and theres other health benefits and also girls will think you are a freak if they see your uncircumcised penis and wont sleep with you
now let me have your sons' foreskin dont worry about what im going to do with it in fact YOU should be paying ME to take it

They should be they fucked it up and they also didn't fix my undescended testicle.

they dont
pic related its them

You gays are freaks, circumcition (?) is awesome, have you gays never had deep fried foreskin? Tasty as fuck

you should show your dad and ask him if he still thinks circumcision is good and if he says yes disown him

Circ scars are literally the worst thing about cut dicks. Well that, and the loss of sensitivity and frenulum.

How about mine?

The scars look nice sometimes!

Checked too.

Looks like a penis.
Also very juicy.

You're a faggot is what you are.

one more!

look into foreskin restoration, you don't need surgery or anything you just need to stretch the skin to the point that it creates new cells and creates more skin
been doing it for about 6 months and have a pretty nice foreskin going right now.

Hey can I get a quick dick rate /10?