Has DONALD TRUMP DONE anything YOU DISAGREE WITH yet?

Has DONALD TRUMP DONE anything YOU DISAGREE WITH yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I FUCKING LOVE THIS MAN

he pumps money from government funds into his private businesses.

Seems like you can support this claim

Breathed. He has breathed. He has inhaled air that is for humans.

This huckster, scam-artist, flim-flam lying sack of shit has been an offense to every decent human being since he first appeared in the media in the late 80s.

The day he no longer utilizes air intended for humans will be a good day.

Now go back to your email and finish sending him that letter begging him to fuck your wife and daughter you moronic faggot.

He didnt send any help to California after the dam broke

He hasn't destroyed the middle east.

EVERY fucking trip he's taken to Mar-a-Lago has benefited his private business financially. That's just the start of it dumbfuck.

became president

two failed muslim bans, one bombing he himself deemed an attempt at raising popularity (at the time, obama was president. apparently, his own words dont apply to him), filled his cabinet with billionaires after promising to do the opposite, failed attempt at fixing the ACA, took more golfing trips in his first 100 days than obama did in is 8 years after criticizing obama for it for years, failing to follow through with his mexico sponsored wall, getting mad about the lack of attendance at his inauguration and making up numbers to feed to his supporters, making his no experience daughter some political figure to keep her close to his dick, entertaining the idea that kid rock and ted nugent could have any bearing on the future of this country, tweeting absolute every fucking day instead of working, refusing to fully read what he signs, sporting that haircut, refusing to laugh off criticism, anything he ever did with steve bannon, and repeatedly forgetting to put his tiny hand on his cold heart during the fucking national anthem.

supporting shit AHCA
not getting ACA repealled
intervention in syria when he promised not to
reneging on going after china
not building the wall
not killing iran deal
not killing nafta

fuck this man, he did nothing he said

There are still Muslims on the earth.

said that he would be working so hard that he wouldnt have any time to golf. at least once a week sometimes twice.

cunt nugget

didn't make based stick man the head of DOJ

cabinet full of wall street types
admin full of GOP cuckservatives and globalists
not defeating isis
signed bill letting ISP sell browsing history
endless tweeting about nonsense

I mean, he's totally dumped a good chunk of change on frivolous travel expenses.

Why are you asking this question? Are you worried?

breathed

Costing the city of New York enough money to house its entire homeless population just to protect his family that should be in the White House, for one.

He's incapable of opening his mouth without lying.

it costs a ton to keep his wife in NYC too. I mean, I get she doesn't want to be anywhere near a fat 70 year old with the mind of a child, but I'd prefer not to pay for the security detail of a billionaire's trophy wife.

He never put Hillary in jail.

I mean he can totally afford not to waste tax payers money.

He got elected. After that it's mostly stuff I agree with.

He has done so much for the rich which you all know will take care of the rest of us.
>sorta souncs like a Feudal system don't it?

that too. what the fuck happened to that? Hillary and Bill are good people and have been through enough? I thought I was dreaming when I heard him say that.

or maybe he can't. I mean, we still have no idea how much he is actually worth. Still, chances are he could cover the costs to keep his whore in her gilded tower.

Launched an attack on Syria without a shred of evidence that they used Sarin gas. Not fussed about the attack but its double standards and plays in to ISIS hands and alienates east from west.

Fucking destroyed

Well said brother

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? THIS GUY MAKE MONEY! IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING. GUESS WHO ALSO MADE MONEY? THAT'S RIGHT MOTHERFUCKING JEWKILLING ADOLPH HITLER.

NOW YOU'RE PROBABLY WONDERING HOW WE CAN STOP AND IMPEACH HIM RIGHT? SHITPOSTING.

>implying hes done anything

...and they hit nothing on the "attack" on syria.

lay off the meth, brah

Hes a legend , I'm a swede.
I am longing for world war 3 and that he nukes the fuck out of everyone.

If you're just trying to die you don't have to wait for the Americans to nuke you.

Making profit from taxpayers is a BAD thing? Seems like a really smart move tbh

>Trump has visited Mar-a-Lago

Proof?

Had American soldiers in Yemen killed because he was too arrogant to listen to an intelligence report.

Only the Syria bombing and maybe changing of the internet privacy laws but otherwise no. He's been really good actually.

He got the racist vote by saying things that weren't racist but just mildly offensive and provocative. That's something Hillary failed to do. She tried getting minorities to vote for her but she have so much privileges she could kill a men and get away with it. What she have is not white privilege, it's rich people privilege. Racist people turn everything into a race issue but it's obviously a money issue and minorities confused the two together. She can't play identity politics like Obama did and that's also part of the reason she lost

racist vote lmao

He's only done one thing I even slightly agree with, and that's the H1b visa decision.

I hear ya, but I hire for tech companies and there literally are not enough qualified American candidates for the positions. We need people from China, Eastern Europe and India to fill the ranks. They also typically have a better background in STEM than American college grads. The problem is the US education system, not just the immigration.

>California
Fuck them. I thought they wanted to be a free nation and separate themselves from the U.S. Spoiled fucking children they usually are.

not dropping another 50 bombs

Not so much disagree with, but I was disappointed that he and his team handled the travel restrictions thing so ham-handedly. Similarly, he looked similarly inept in his part of the health care reform, 1.0, where the debacle was not his fault, but he was left looking inept as the guy who came in late and tried to negotiate a deal.

None of this is fatal, an it is to be expected that there'd be some issues like this as a team of folks without Washington experience find their feet.

But I was hoping for better.

he did'nt "lock her up" hilary cliton

the syria bombing was stupid, but given the circumstances, i think it was still the right move. other than that, he's doing very well and delivering, or at least doing his best, on what he said he would do. both the establishment dems and repubs are working against him, and the mainstream media is obviously out to get him so im surprised he's done as much as he as. he's a great man, and it's really pathetic when there are other american who WANT him to fail, since it's their country too and they should all be working together to help Trump. but here i am actually having a discussion, and you retards aren't able to do that, so im wasting my time.

also election night alone was worth it.

the haelthcare thing was written by paul ryan's scum, I don't think Trump really agreed with it. but of course he had to endorse it to make it seem like there was some party unity going on.

Hehe xd

>background in STEM than American college grads
that's total bullshit. Colleges from places like those have way lower standards, and the people that come from those are usually proof of that. that being said, american colleges are still shit a lot of the time, but far better than ones from india

how do you know the taxpayer paid for it?

>tweeting absolute every fucking day instead of working
liberals should love him then.

also most of what you said is incorrect, but i can see you're too upset to care. enjoy the next 8 years. oh let me guess, you actually think the dems will win next time, despite them being in the worst state of affairs theyve ever been in.

RUSH B CYKA

B L Y A T
L
A
T

?

>bombing Syria
literally why? Assad is fighting ISIS. We should have been helping him, not bombing him. inb4 32D inter-dimensional Go to end the Russia connection...it's still not going away.

>travel ban
I agree with this, but he didn't even bother to ban countries we know terrorists come from (i.e. Saudi Arabia). And furthermore, the Muzzies that are the most dangerous are already in Europe and (some) are European citizens. This just didn't go nearly far enough for me.

Those are really it. Everything else I more or less understand his reasoning on and am OK with.

Does anyone else know why there was a shit ton of tanks and military equipment going somewhere in a train ?

da da my comrade! Long live Putin and communism!

I hate him. But i just hate people in general

Trains are an economical way to move heavy equipment.

A spectre is haunting europe

how butthurt were libtards on election night?

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Trump will NEVER have a second term.

Not even by a coup d'etat

Not yet.

Congress has already though.

Yeah but why so many ? will there be war or something the train took literally like 10 minutes passing.
because that would be so arousing.

Some of the people here pay taxes, so no you ignoramus, it's more like stealing.

Everything.
He has not done anything worthy of approval.

Well said comrade Vlad! Vodka, vodka cyka blyat

I understand that, and I understand why Ryan needed to move something fast while reconciliation was still available as a tactic.

But I'm not talking about the merits of the bill, I am talking about the President's hands-off stance initially, and then them letting him stake some capital on supporting it when it was too late to be effective -- his reputation as the Deal Maker is a strength that needs to be preserved, not squandered on an impossible mission. If they were going to have him back it, they should have had him visibly in the game when it was early enough to both impact how the bill was finalized and whether it passed.

ya, just like he wouldn't get the nomination, then wouldnt win, then wouldnt be innaugurated, etc etc. I will bet as much as you want that he will.

tomahawks and moabs instead of nukes

The spectre of Communism

I disagree with everything he has done. I never saw such incompetence or ineptitude. What a POS.

>The military has a lot of tanks, enough to fill a long train!!!
>It is definitely happening!!!!

What shall we wager, fool?

>he still believes in the russian agent propaganda
msm has even stopped pushing it. you're fucking stupid.

Which of his promises to you has he fulfilled since taking office?

what about giving 25 billion to black colleges? obama gave 4 over 8 years

The 20 million on travel trips
also not living on the white house
Golfing
also that he wants more secret service to protect his family about 16 million dollars more for secret service, its like they are going to the projects or something.

Yes, yes comrade! We must deceive the stupid capitalists American pigs! Long live the USSR! Cyka blyaaaaatt!!

then this should be easy. take 3 things o said and prove to me why they are wrong.

i said you name it, dumbass

What would you wager that he doesn't survive the current term?

Я люблю сочную любовь мышцу, Владимир Путин

What are you baking your assumption that colleges in other countries aren't as good? Because companies that evaluate degrees for equivalency generally disagree with you. Yes you can be a doctor in some countries with just a bachelor's degree but that because there is less of this faggy liberal arts bullshit. People go to school for something and graduate. They don't take African American studies.

Your life, then.

Что ебать ты просто чертовски говорила обо мне, маленькая сука? Я тебе зкажу, я закончил вершину моего класса в ВДВ, и я принимал участие в многочисленных секретных рейдов на Аль-Каидой, и у меня есть более 300 подтвержденных убийств. Я тренировался в парижском войны, и я сверху снайпер в целых российских вооруженных сил. Вы ничто для меня, но только другая цель. Я протрите тебе нахрен с точностью, подобных которым никогда не видели раньше на этой Земле, запомните мои чертовы слова. Вы думаете, что вы можете уйти с того, что дерьмо для меня через Интернет? Подумайте еще раз, ублюдок. Как мы говорим Я контактирую мой секретный сеть шпионов по всей России, и ваш IP-трассируется прямо сейчас, так что вам лучше

But a trumptards life really isn't worth shit

literally everything you said was wrong you idiot.

подготовиться к шторму, козу. Шторм, который стирает жалкий небольшое вещь ты называеш твоя жизнь. Ты находишься чертовски мертвых, малыш. Я могу быть где угодно, в любое время, и я могу убить тебя в более семисот способами, и это только голыми руками. Я не только обучен приемам рукопашного боя, но у меня есть доступ ко всей арсенале Воздушно-десантные войска, и я буду использовать его в полной мере, чтобы вытереть задницу жалкий с лица континента, небольшое дерьма. Если бы только ты мог знать, что нечестивый возмездие ваш маленький "умный" комментарий был готов обрушить тебе, может быть, ты бы провели свой гребаный язык. Но ты не мог, ты не сделал, и теперь ты платишь цену, ты идиот проклятый. Я дерьмо ярость все над тобойи ты тонуть в нем. Ты находишься чертовски мертв, детка.

you forgot his failure to learn to shake hands properly

Fuck black colleges.

specify and provide evidence. unless youre full of shit just like your bullshit fearless leader

Amen, b/rother!

youre right i did! im almost as big a failure as the current president

Go learn english faggot

Top kek

>Его бомбы тяжелы: слабый Киев, не может устоять
>Его войска в Крыму уже пугали «Джон Керри»
>Он нервничает, но на поверхности выглядит спокойным и готовым
>Сбрасывать бомбы - но он все время забывает
>О Москве, протесты становятся настолько громкими
>Он дает заказ и прав
>Трахните пацифистов, он может просто задушить их,
>Мирное время кончилось, игра окончена, мировая война сейчас!