Military Sup Forumsros, lend me some advice here

Military Sup Forumsros, lend me some advice here.

Imagine you're a 30 year old put of shape veteran whos dead set on enlisting again.
Have 2 MOS, 19D and 91B.
Body probably can't keep up with demands as well as it could years ago.
What do you enlist as now?

0311 in the Corps and slay bodies you worn out pussy. No but seriously, look into the Coast Guard or maybe one of those cyber security jobs in the navy or Air Force. I bet you could parlay that experience into a civilian job afterward.

Why reenlist, OP?

If you have 19D as an option, ask about 19K...

Meh, not educated enough for air force. Coast Guard or navy lol. Only army will take me and no way I'll keep up with the corps. Trying to think of an mos that won't be so PT centric but I still get to fire my m4 more than once a year. Maybe tanker.
Civilian life sucks. The people suck, the jobs suck, the money sucks, it all sucks.

Kind of feel bad for you mate. They broke you.

Thought about it. Honestly only because I watched fury and was like "THAT'S IT. TANKER IT IS".
But I hear from a couple kilo buddies that pt can get pretty rough. But im a short guy too so maybe a tanks where I belong

They did indeed. Fucking civvies.

Beard life is nice though. I'll miss that. Back to my small weak looking chin

At least you admit it b/ro. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
Just don't be Anhero

logistics

Looking at my age groups pt standards, this shouldnt be too bad haha. 18:36 2 mile? I think I can manage that!

Was actually in the german navy during mandantory service 8 years ago. That was easy going, fitness wasnt really an issue, everything is quite informal and as long you are not in some kind of spezial combat groups, like divingstuff, fitness wasnt really a huge issue for anybody. lot of my mates stayed there for 12 years. but i guess US Navy and Army have generally way higher expectations than the german army today. I dont know anything about US-Army, so im just interested, would you be able to switch to a ships crew? Here it wasnt really possible, you couldnt even switch from army to navy-combat groups.

Go to school. IT/Cyber security is the future, you got the body for it. If you can read, you will do fine. Suggested schools that are G.I.Bill friendly. Refactor U (Boulder, CO), My Computer Career (various), New Horizons (Various), or any community college. I recommend Refactor U if you want to be a web developer ($60,000/per year entry level), MyCC offers 9 in demand IT certs that can land you an entry level job between 30K and 80 K per year. Community colleges vary. MyCC and Refactor U have very active career services that can help you land a great job. MyCC has been known to land you a quick job within 3 months of start so you get experience while still in school.

I went 0311. Shits cash (not really) don't join dumbass

I'm not sure about our navy's pt standards but they definitely do have them. All our branches have different staboards for pt, as well as different standards for genders. But we can switch branches, they just have their own requirements. Like the air force last i checked requires a bachelor's degree.
The navy i believe wants a highschool diploma. But at the same time, some branches wont take prior service from specific branches. I dont remember which so this may be wrong but as an example, air force wont take army but army will take air force.
I had gone to a school for computer programming but dropped out early and owe them money now, not sure I can even still use a gi bill. When I went i couldnt use my gi bill. Wasn't qualified or some other shit i could care less about cause it was like 10 years ago.

But regardless im not much of a school guy, im blue collar and if i can just do my 20 years and retire and maybe buy a little garage or something to keep food on the table, ill be satisfied. I just dont have the mindset for school, other wise I would have never even joined the army in the first place lol, dropped out of highschool to enlist

I have to join. No other options. Dug myself into a pretty deep hole and this is my only way out.

But definitely not going infantry unless I'm feeling extra foggy when the signing day comes

Froggy. Fucking auto correct.

Just interested because you still use the code "91B". When were you in the army?

Military fag here. I'm a 91B. You can enlist as whatever you want. Enlist while you can man. Any specific questions?

91B is still a legit MOS. Its wheeled vehicle mechanic now. I know it used to be medic or something. I joined in 07 and got out in 2014.

get a fucking real job

whats your rank

Nothing specific. I already pretty much know everything i need to know having enlisted twice before already. Just curious to hear from guys with an MOS that generally isnt that crazy about high pt standards.

Unless you know about any crazy bonuses going on right now?

Get a college degree and apply to be an officer.

Generally, if you're in a non airborne unit, 91B is pretty chill. They're doing 20k bonuses for 91F (arms repair) they're so under strength its dumb. My unit has one. And were supposed to have 6. Oh that 20k is for 2 years. Don't know if it requires airborne or not. Cooks always get bonuses. 91B might have a bonus for you I got 10k for signing up.

I just got out after 5 years, just got my college degree, and now I'm doing my Masters, guess what my degree is in cyber security, I have recruiters on my dick asking my to join the OCS program. Im considering it, but they have to wait until I get my masters. The idea of being a super butter bar makes me moist.

Join the air national Guard. You can get into vehicle maintenance no problem if you hold that mos in the army. They are always looking for full time people there as well. Fit test once a year and other than that they don't care. If you get hired full time ur either AGR or a federal technician which means ur golden for life.

OP unless you join the marines they only care if show up on time and clean your uniform.

Hell just tell them you're transgender and they will make you E6

Facts

Stay as a scout dirt bag, easy answer

Whats is going 0311 mean?