If you could kill one person without any consequences. Would you do it and who would you kill? And how would you do it?

If you could kill one person without any consequences. Would you do it and who would you kill? And how would you do it?

I would totally take that opportunity. I wouldn't mind killing someone from a third world country who has nothing to lose. I've always wanted to execute someone with a hand gun so I'd probably just put a bullet in their head and unload the rest of the magazine into their corpse.

myself

Myself

George Soros

OP, then myself. with gun

George Soros.

now this answer requires me to first roll and smoke my evening joint. I will come back to this.

I'd kill OP by keeping dicks away from him.
He'd die of starvation

Donald Trump, I'd kill him by drugging him with Colombian Devil's Breath, then convince him to cut off his own face. Just like in Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal. Then I'd have him slowly stab himself to death.

>Would you do it and who would you kill? And how would you do it?
Donald Trump. With a Barratt 50 cal at one of his rallies, in front of a stadium of his supporters
>I can dream

Jessica Nigri after torture.

If trump is the one fucking person you'd want to kill you might as well just kill yourself.

Faggot

4/20 for making me reply

Yes, George Soros. There is a lot of ways, I think first cut off his genitals and forced him to eat them, next a bunch of deformed traps raping him in the ass, mouth and the injury in the genitals for days, to end some kind of scaphism with a lot of parasytes

Ex-wife, and with a machete.

>Donald Trump

so edgy and random lolxd

I would and won't regret killing Mauricio Hernandez Lopez that fucking stupid who always was trying to hang with mi girl.

>If trump is the one fucking person you'd want to kill you might as well just kill yourself.

That's cause he has no idea how much worse Mike make America 1950 Pence will be when he becomes president after Trump's death

>be me
>can kill 1 person, no consequences
>no consequences, this is important
>wait for oppertune moment when it actually suits me
>days go by, months, years
>when suddenly...the job interview of a lifetime
>only you and one other person fit their profile
>both in waiting room to get called in
>door opens
>"Hello Mr. AboutToGetSeverelyFucked, please come in"
>the moment, it is here, it is now. do it.
>"Before you continue, one moment please."
>go absolutely, completely, utterly ape-shit on Mr. SeverelyGettingFucked.
>breaking everything in and on his body with mostly my fists but don't be surprised if there are some kicks, knees and heatbutts.
>10-15 min pass
>"I'm very sorry, Mr. SeverelyFucked is indisposed at the moment."
>"Not a problem Mr. JustFuckedSomeoneSeverely, please do come in"

What are you fucking 12

George Soros

No, nomatter who you kill, there is another person like that to take that persons place.

If it was 5 billion people i might go for it.

If you do it right, there will never be consequences...

salty AF

Dude theres not a noticable differance between 5 billion and 7.5 billion people.

My man. Kill the filthy money hoarding Yid

>so edgy and random lolxd
No, that would be for those who want to torture animals.

I'd kill everyone who trots out tired clichés while thinking they're being original or ironic

Why would you kill George Soros? At least you should choose to kill Alex Soros in a black neighbourhood and make it look like a robbery gone wrong.

Probably Trump or Erdogan.

kek, you meme master. make more green text storys!

Absolutely. There's an ex-business associate of mine that I would torture. I would keep him alive in a dungeon for a long time. I'd have to figure out a way to make it possible for him to kill himself when it got too much for him. Making him make that decision would be satisfying.

yeah but if you're trying to hired as a result of that, that would be a consequence, so hypothetically in keeping with op, you couldn't get hired.

yes there is

>hook up to lethal injection
>give him the button
>????
>profit

ITT: a bunch of autists who think killing one person would make a substantial difference to the world/system.

My gfs ex bf with a tub of acid in a heartbeat

Trump is the biggest danger to the World right now, so it is pretty logical that people want to see him gone.

No i would not, human life is to precious to me. The only time i would or could kill is when protecting my own life or the life of someone i love or care about.

So there is no noticable difference between being broke and having 2.5 billion dollars right

contradictory.

Are Donald Trump jokes trendy at the moment?

I don't think they were joking and I agree with them.

> is the biggest danger to the World right now

you're one of those, huh?

good choices, I'd consider Duterte as well.

Angela Merkel

One of who? Sane people?

She'll be gone soon anyway. Schulz has got this.

trisp of tru

I'll rephrase it then, is being edgy towards Donald Trump trendy at the moment?

Another german detected. Yes Schulz has to die

There was nothing "edgy" about that. He's a danger to world peace and international relations.

No he has to become chancellor. He's the only viable choice.

Drowning her.

he's a danger to faggots and cucks

Now that hes dropping bombs and russia is condemning the actions, it makes sense for people to be upset. North Korea tried to provoke him into bombing them, and if he didn't have people to tell him not to he probably would have.
Trump is either going to start world war 3 or set the necessary events in motion for WW3 to begin.

Lars Ulrich or Axl Rose

Nice "argument"

yes

Yes there was. I'm not even from the US and I see the sjw faggots being edgy and making shitty jokes about him all the time its pathetic, his your president, don't like it? Stiff shit faggot

no, one of the people who has been programmed into believing that a president is anything more than a figurehead. intelligence agencies run the show in the U.S., they have for almost 60 years. corporations, banks and oil cartels run the world.

it's pretty naive to think that any one person has anything close to enough influence that getting rid of them would make any real difference at all.
the 'problem' is systemic. leaders such as the one of whom you speak are symptoms, not the disease.

the stage for current geopolitical events was set over 20 years ago.

Y tho

You're implying that someone was being "edgy" and making jokes when people were dead serious.

Also he's not my president. I'm German.

Don't get it, a rock house? Hahaha

Fred C. Koch. I'd drown him in a pool of oil for buying U.S. politicians and protecting his money while destroying the earth.

If you lost out to that skinny alpha beaner puta, then you need to just forget about getting any pussy ever.

>dead serious.
Tuff as fuk.
If your German why do you care? Sjw

I know that he's a retard who is easily manipulated. That's the biggest problem.

He executes what the people manipulating him want. A smart president would not do that.

It'll be fine, take off your tin foil helmet.

Sounds reasonable.

I wouldn't go as dramatic as this but yeah the president doesn't have all that power that idiots like
think he has

Pewdiepie, he's a faggot, blunt force trauma

pewdiepie. just to see the media fee. also he is annoying as hell

Better a retard than an evil cunt as a president tbh fam

kek, well memed

honestly i'd kill some muslims. I fucking hate them all.

yes... adam sandler... everytime

I like how you're going ad hominem all the time with right wing meme words.

I care because his politics affect Europe as well.
We have huge trade relationships that both sides depend on and are in a military alliance.

Sanders should have won tbqh.

yeah lol XD

Kellyanne Conway. Repeated beatings and rapings.

Okay tin foil helmet, take it easy

Funny. The other candidates want that type of weapon banned. Trump doesn't care. So you want what he allows to kill him. Please kys you edge Lord tit. There are many other people in the world more worthy of death than trump

Okay, nice 1! :)

The Kagan and Soros Crime Families.

you don't know shit. again, presidents have no real power, and haven't for decades, they get inaugurated, shown the zapruder film as a reminder of what will happen to them if they don't follow orders and that's it...

it's as if you people think ronald mcdonald is the ceo of mcdonalds...

Well, there are always consequences. But no one, now. The only person I've ever really hated died of a sudden heart attack a few years ago.

There we go with the ad hominem again.

Kim Kardashian. I'd slice off her giant ass and cook it up on the grill and make her eat her own fat ass. Same with those titties. EAT YOUR TITTIES YOU VAPID CUNT. I'd my Kylie Jenner watch and I'd tell them that Kim has to go because all you dopey cunts are fucking niggers and are an embarrassment to the superior white man. Then I'd probably lose it and jack off all over Kylie then punch her in the face. I'd push that faggot Bruce Jenner off the side of Malibu Canyon, him and his fucking dress and high heels. But I'd make him go pay big money to the persons family he killed while he was gaying it up on his cell phone and ran into the back of that other faggot. I'd make Bruce show me his tits and cock. I'd laugh like I was watching the Three Stooges then push him off the cliff.

You know that as a fact? Can you prove it?

How hard did you cry when he won the election?

Cruise missile as he is fucking is Asian ladyboy.

Then send the bill to China and tell them to pick a better leader this time.

>it's as if you people think ronald mcdonald is the ceo of mcdonalds...

This may be the most accurate representation of Sup Forums that's ever been recorded in the history of 4chins.

name 3

I would kill my college. Always take my shifts. Is a general dick about it. Otherwise he is quite the nice dude. But considering he is a bit of a dick and I could get full time instead of shity part time from it hell yeah.

God I'd fuck her so hard HOLYSHITTTTTTT

everything has consequences , mind gets damaged after hitmaning

Still ad hominem. You're boring.