Weed thread

weed thread

I got my hands on some weed and i was wondering if you guys know this strain because it looks like dirt. literally shit and it has a faint smell but it doesnt even smell like weed, gonna smoke it later but just wanna know what this shit is. it was sold to me as "Jamaican sesimilla"

looks like you got weed that literally fell into a toilet, and I know how that looks (rip in pieces). The name sounded made up and everywhere I looked seemed to confirm that, And even if any of that weren't the case that shit is stemmy as fuck! How much did you pay, user? I wouldn't even pay 5 dollars for it during dankruptcy.

dirt weed,,get your money back

Also I would argue some amount of that really is just dirt.

I don't even smoke and its clear that is some dirt weed. Not worth buying unless you really need some, but even then you can almost always find better.

dude you bought
something called "prensado" in south america

I've only been a medical patient for almost a month is 1/4 an oz enough to generate enough kief for a bowl? Yeah I'm kind of a light smoker, only 1/4 an oz in a month.

actually not even, since I still have a nug of a few strains each I was trying out.

Looks dank homey 420 that shit fam.gots to be the OG Kush funkadelic haze girl scout purple moonrock

That looks like weed your dealer ate, crapped out, then bagged up just for you.

Whilst this is actually real jamaican weed, that also means it actually came from jamaica, which is why its all brown and dirty(travel conditions hardly ideal) .
Dont waste your money again OP

That is some straight Mexican brick weed.

Some downtown Bobby brown.

Depends, if youre canadian the medical shit is garbage so no crystals for you :o

I've handled literal tons of Mexican brick weed, and it looked WAAAY better than that shit. Smelled decent as well. That looks like some morbidly obese stoner spilled their weed, and dug that out of thier ass crack six months later...

That looks like the tripe I feed my dog stop being a pussy and smoke it

I'm American and the nugs all have crystals.

The few nugs I have left are getting kind of too dried out though

I think next time I'll just buy a couple grams at a time and just make more trips to the dispensary.

Hope that didn't cost you more than $5. That's what I paid for a nick of that schwag 17 years ago before I could afford good shit

opfag here, me and a buddy got hold of it and it was compressed, almost like a brick yeah but we fluffed it up

You really have to verify on Sup Forums that you got ripped off? It's pretty fucking obvious unless you're a preteen.

Cheap brick weed.

U done goofed.

Don't listen to most of these tools. You never can truly tell if weed is going to be good until you smoke it. Different strains do different things to different people. It doesn't have to be trichome heavy or covered in crystals. Most redwood kush looks just like your pic, and its damn good weed. No mold? No problem. But if it indeed is bad weed, just don't get it again.
And most importantly if you are complaining about your drugs, then you have a problem.

Oh come on though. While true for regular nugs and shit, that's dirt weed. It's gonna probably suck.

you got the shite end of the batch, kinda fucked over. personally i would take it back or sell it on to some kids. ye raw deal, this stuff looks old and dry wouldn't smoke mate

this af

as a dutchfag, i have to say this is sad as fuck. 1/10 for making me reply.

pretty sure 1/4 isn't enough for a whole kief bowl. it'll be enough to top a bowl with kief, but not to pack an entire bowl of kief. unless your bowl is really tiny i guess.

I think we have the same plug yo

Are you retarded?

I mean, it's 420, I'd still smoke it but yeah that's your average brick weed.

When I was like 13 took a few grav bong hits from weed just like yours and had the most intense high to this day. No tolerance at the time

Pic related my weed plants