America needs attack eagles

America needs attack eagles
>Smart as Raven more or less
>Large and Strong
>Equip them with metal claws, armor, they will fucking assassinate niggers on the battlefield

Here is an example of how it would work
>Be 27 yo US army soldier year 2027
>Assigned attack eagle named Bentely
>She is strong and has been trained to follow my commands
>She is 7 yo, been training for 2 years and been in service for 3
>Enemy behind bunked preventing us from moving up and have pinned down one of our squads
>Phoo Phoo Phii
>Bentely is signaled and gets up from her perch on my arm and grabs the grenade I hold in the air
>She flies it over enemy lines using her camo so they don't even notice her
>She uses her left claw to pull the pin while her right claws grip the lever
>She drops it into the enemies bunker
>They all blow up except one who is hidden behind a wall keeping us from moving up
>My hawk swoops down because he was chilling in the sky the whole type
>Fast as fuck hits enemy soldier in head
>Armor+strong ass claws protect him from any damage or pain
>As enemy is knocked out I whistle for my Buffalo to charge behind enemy lines with his bullet proof vest to take out the sentry turret
>Meanwhile my pigeon has told our pinned down squad they are safe and they can move up
>My attack cobra sneaks behind enemy lines and assassinates the enemy SGT leaving only a LCPL in charge
>Because of his limited battle knowledge, and the fact that we are moving up quickly with the soldier my hawk knocked out earlier they surrender and we inject their sgt with the antivenom so we can interrogate him for knowledge to kill the leader of the ISIS terrorist.
>If only we implemented this a few years earlier there would have been only one 9/11

I would appreciate if someone could illustrate an attack eagle, with the armor and stuff.

Only reason this thread isn't number one is because of communist scumbags trying to shun this briliant idea so we don't kick their ass.

samefag

Just wrote out an entire new example but hit refresh so have to rewrite, just wait fags

Never said I wasn't OP retard, obviously samefag

>being moved from one shitty country to another shitty country to fight
>Some niggers think they can fight us and roll up in a ship
>Outnumer us 5/1 ships, persons 8/1
>They start firing their giant ass canons
>Have to finish my drink first, a soldier needs his food.
>Nothing really happens except they pop a hole in our boat
>Thing they didn't expect was whale with body armor used to penetrate ships
>People jumping off ships eaten by sharks, seamonsters, ect
>dolphins using machine guns to fire from water and shoot the enemy on the boat
>Only survivors are inside the boat protected by shitty titanium wall
>Dolphins get near ship with octopuses on their back
>octos get on ship and suction the shit out of the enemy
>Ants already rebuild hole is ship and we are chill and keep going.

i think i lost iq points just skimming over that retarded shit.

Heh, retarded immigrants don't understand American genius.

True americans understand the genius of this plan.

It's okay, once you are allowed to become an american, you will quickly understand it.

Every american will soon have an eagle, just as common as a dog, eagles will be there to protect the house and even be loving pets

Why don't we just send pictures of Leslie jones to the enemy

Niggers can't conceive how shitty she is, it wouldn't affect the,, their brains aren't advanced enough to realize how terrible she is

What if we wanted to take down NK?

Kind of what I meant by shitty country.
I don't know tho, probably just buffolo's because they can fuck the enemy to deat with their huge cocks

North Koreans have tight asses because they are so stuck up, some of them have no asse so the buffalo ass rape would definitely kill a lot of fucking North Koreans.

samefagging this hard... must be sad to be as alone as you, user.
samefag

dude are you fucking Noah?

At least I'm an honest american born. I never claimed I wasn't these people. Want to shout
'OP HERE GUYS" everytime I make a post.
Commie fuck

Not with that roll.

>everyone else is an illegal

what does where you were born have to do with anything, dumbass. I god damned guarantee i'm more 'american' than you too, kid, because i was born in a time when it meant something. your parents and 'educators' should be ashamed, retard. only in today's america would someone put their stupidity on display such as you have and be proud of it...

You're the problem with america today, old people thinking because they are old they are smarter and have more of a say in shit
Fuck old people you only have to be an american citizen for a couple more years before you die of a lung cancer because your generation was stupid enough to smoke a fuckton of cigarettes without researching the consequences. I have more of a say in this shit than your old ass because your gunna die soon and I will spend my entire life as an american citizen

>only in today's america would someone put their stupidity on display
Are you saying your generation didn't do dumb shit and let everyone know about it?