Remind me what this woman is even famous for again?

Remind me what this woman is even famous for again?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1414844339810.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post bigger

She offends my eyes so no

remind me if this woman is even famous?

Despite the fact that my neurons are firing off in all kinds of directions, I got nothing

she's famous for being defamed on Sup Forums.

She isn't

If you brought up her name to everyone on the street no one would know who the fuck you're talking about.

But why does she have such a rabid fanbase? She seems to be treated as "Queen of the nerds" or some bullshit

>Queen of the nerds
A title she gave to herself, and enforced by Wil Wheaton.

I saw an interview with her where she actually said that she "might be the next Steven Spielberg". She wasn't joking.

What the actual fuck.

>Wil Wheaton
Why is he so easy to hate? I usually couldn't care less about those people but I find everything about that little ponce to be infuriating.

Seriously? OK now I'm raging.

she's going to be in an episode of Steven Universe soon

Is she doing a voice for a Camel Gem?

no way

I dunno but I wish she'd fuck off,
She did an episode of We Bare Bears and sang in it and it was honestly dreadful but everyone said how great she did and her ego grew more.
She sings through her nose. I guess it's so big it has a voice of it's own

Maybe she's like a hadrosaur and has a massive resonating chamber in there.

That chick who writes Steven Universe is a big SJW cunt too right? Last episode they had a gem with Rainbow colored dreadlocks looking like one of the wachowski bros

Wish this untalented cunt would fuck off already

I think she was on tv and did some alternate nerd stuff that caught peoples eyes and ears.

Like on Buffy she references homestar runner.
I don't think others referenced weird internet things back then.

I honestly don't think Rebecca Sugar is that bad.
Her show is inclusive without shoving it in your face.
I would hate her though if it turns out she hired Felicia Day though.

He's a very shallow and stupid man who pretends he's not by talking down to people and opinions he doesn't agree with.

Have we met?

Wesley can go fuck himself, man. It's probably because he's pushed as the shit king of the whole 'geek chic' cancer of an era we have to suffer through.

he's so ungrateful about everything.
Grew up doing movies
was cast in Star Trek
Ohh no that wasn't good enough for him, so he left thinking he would get cast in bigger things.

Look at him now. Does a boardgame show on youtube and has to do cameos in movies like Sharknado so he can pay rent.

Getting cancer.

>so he can pay rent

And feed his wife's kids.

>why are a bunch of lonely virgin nerds so rabid about a sexually mature woman who has not yet deceased
Do you really have to ask that question?

She's not famous. She's "internet" famous. Any normie wouldn't have any clue who the fuck she is

She has a lot of female nerd fans, which doubles the size of her fanbase compared to most male nerd celebs

that fucking picture

Aging poorly

Listen, dicks, when you contribute 1/100 of what @feliciaday has contributed to gaming culture and independent production, you can talk

Literally never heard of her until you autists started shitposting about her here. So I guess she's famous for the same reason Anita is.

damn, beat me to it
>muh 1/100

Mostly from being an actress on buffy, the guild, and supernatural.

But she's not really famous anyway so i don't know why you think she is.

What has Whil Wheaton ever done except star in The big meme theory ?

Does his 60 year old wife know how obsessed he is with Day?

Do you think she's pretty?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1414844339810.jpg/

fucking pathetic

Goes back at least 2 years? It's not that pathetic, I'm actually quite impressed. Sup Forums surely is the land of autistic kings.

SO QUIRKY!

What is the source on this? What is she dancing to and why is nobody there?

Wil Wheaton would literally murder his own wife and her kids for a chance to smell Felicia's ass

camelposting is a classic

Yes

>Bizmuth, known for being rainbow colored IRL
>NOOO THIS IS ANOTHER SJW PLOY
Settle down user, Sugar isn't what you think she is

she's honestly so pathetic.
I feel sorry for her.
I know it's popular to come on here and make fun of her but jeez...she just keeps giving us ammo it's hard not to.
she's like 40 now.
When she moved to Hollywood first with dreams of making it big, did she ever think this would be her life?

>tfw I'm really looking forward to TV's Son of TV's Frank, but he will have to share a screen with her
Why can nothing remain pure in this world?

i hate people like her and neil tyson, they feel obligated to post something "quirky" all the time

I'm fairly certain she would be joking if she said that. She's insufferable but she's constantly just joking.

can we please all come together and start a kickstarter or something for Felicia to get plastic surgery?
I don't think it's fair to the world that we have to look at this on our own damn television screens

Anons, who is she? I know shes some nobody from Supernatural, but why is she relevant?

Sup Forums made that tweet you retard

>from Supernatural
Literally the worst work she's ever done.

Try Buffy or The Guild.

Be nice, don't recommend him garbage to waste his time
She's not, some people find her weird 0/10 face hot

There was a show called the Guild. About playing WoW. Thats it. Shes famous for being in a webseries about playing WoW