Promised the wife I'd never smoke again, but my dads dying and Im very stressed. Break the promise?

Promised the wife I'd never smoke again, but my dads dying and Im very stressed. Break the promise?

While it's very relaxing, it's also very addicting
Just go smoke a blunt man. It's 420

Whatever man i dont care

how long since last smoke?

You are just making an addicts excuse. Listen to music or meditate don't be a fag

What kind of faggt are you? Smoke if you want to smoke.

yes.break it,and man the fuck up about it too.
its a way to cope and take your mind off shit..
get through your problems now and then try quiting ..if she doesnt understand this then ,....

Depends if you are a man of your word?

>my dads dying
your answer-Listen to music or meditate..
good one, faggot

No. Go to a gym and work the heavy bag a while. Lift some weights - small ones, high reps. Do some lawn work. Push through it. Don't go to chemical bullshit to burn the stress. It won't work.

If you're going to smoke then actually smoke. Vaping is for faggots.

I wouldn't. It's hard to quit once, let alone twice.

That's way better than smoking.
Also op, I'm sorry to hear that man. Spend time with him and be grateful of the memories you have. Everyone has to die, so that's why giving your time is the best gift.
Take care.

Don't

>smoking in 2017

just vape mate, isnt that a vape pen anyway?

either way pens are shit, get a mod.

No fucking way, just lick your wifes butt while wanking for a while and all will be cool again not to mention the biggest load you have ever produced :D.

Cash

Quad, witnessed.

Man up, pussy.

>relying on substances to get through stress

weird lookking cigarette, looks like a vape pen to me

Ask your wife.

She may give you a pass, or maybe you'll get kinky sex as a bribe to stay on the bakky-wagon, which is better than nothing.

Everyone fucking dies. You don't need a cig or vape to relax nigger

If you're going promise something like that you should mean. Yo udidn't mean it bro. That's fine. Smoke. But you're not going to have a wife for that much longer.

Talk to her. Be honest and she'll probably compromise.

My dad is dying too so I know how you feel. If my girlfriend expected me to be sober all the time I'd probably have broken up with her by now.

What's your dad dying of? Mine has prostate cancer.