Do you believe it was faked?

Do you believe it was faked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOizUIdRIpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No I think those kids really died.

But how come they are all still alive brah

I beleive that their is a lot of inconsistencies in the story we were told due to the outstanding amount of evidence showing what we were told is bullshit. I don't know if those kids died, or if it was part of an agenda used to try and take control of guns. I will say green screens were used, so many life's confirmed dead in such a short space of time, the media not getting a story together, "satellite" interviews going on with the same traffic going down the street, victims parents laughing and joking before switching on the tears before they make a speech. It seems too sloppy to be a full on hoax, but there's so many holes in there, we certainly don't know the full story.

You are stupid.

How am I stupid? I'm saying I don't know, I can't claim I do know the truth like so many do. But looking at the overwhelming evidence that a conspiracy happened, I'd say it's stupid to claim you know exactly what went down.

I only have one question. Why do we get pics of Syrian children that were "gassed" By Assad, in less that 24 hours from the the incident, yet we have not seen one blood splatter from Sandy Hook?

I really honestly don't know. Like I've watched a lot of 'It's a hoax' vid but there is always doubt because I feel like people can't keep their mouths shut but no one seems to be talking.

I would say it's definitely possible. The evidence, or lack of a lot of it is odd as heck.

Never forget that inconsistencies can be fabricated as easily as evidence.

Same here, but that Robby Parker vid is suspect for sure.

Where? Show me just one.

Yup. False flag by the Jews for the purpose of ??? because ???.

I agree people do tend to look for anything to prove that a conspiracy happened. But when it's as blatant as Sandy Hook there isn't much of a struggle for those people.

pushing the gun control agenda?

Yeah they faked it because they were supposed to die, all part of batman plan

Prove it.

Asshat

Probably. You never know with those sneaky Jews and their sneaky Jew ways.

Prove these "inconsistencies "

Are just being lazy with the bait?

If you need me to show you then you clearly haven't looked into the situation much.
Just look for these online

No. This is Sup Forums. Everything is the jew's fault for some reason. Even the shit that contradicts the other shit.

I dunno. I always wanna call conspiracy theorists crazy but it really is a weird event. Or maybe there was just such an "IT IS FAKE" uproar that somehow I decided it was 'weird'

It concerns me that people dumb enough to believe this are also voting.

It's definitely not fake, I know people who were there and got shot. Just someone fucked up doing a fucked up thing and some people can't rationalize it so they have to delude themselves into thinking it's a conspiracy, just so they can feel like they understand the world.

Well suprise, the world is a fucked up place.

We found the Jew

Weren't some of the actors/family members also actors of other things like 9/11 or boston, can't recall for sure but I feel like there was a few of them at multiple "tragedies".

Or are you actually the Jew false-flagging to make us look bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=qOizUIdRIpA

:^)

>I feel
Opinion discarded

That's not what people are thinking is faked. OFC some died but the intentions behind the killer are unknown therefore conspiracies are based off of sketchy shit that happened while investigating.

I'm sure it was total bullshit.

I also don't believe 9/11, 7/7, Charleston, Paris or Stevie Steve.

>blood splatter

The Bowling Green massacre too.

Plenty of hoax fags think no one died, and that the kids have made multiple appearances in public since they died and all parents were paid actors etc etc.

Also Robin Williams is on his private island rn

Some people definitely think it was fake / "green-screened" / actors, which is just sad.

As for the motives being unknown I doubt it was some kind of conspiracy, but it's possible I guess.

" thats not proof herp derp"

No matter what you tell these retards, they wont believe it. from every, absolutely every incident there are pictures. either kids being shot up or any surveillance footage.

But for some reason, there is not even a single frame of evidence that these kids got shot up.

Oy vey goyum you got me

Well plenty of hoax fags also think the Holocaust was faked. But the most thought provoking ones are the conspiracies that don't take the piss and leave their emotions aside for entertainment

I knew it! Get out of here, Moshe!

I don't like to ever really mention that one because it sounds really out there. And I don't know if there are similar looking people. I personally don't believe that whoever would stage such events would use the same people at each one, but the evidence is there and certainly shouldn't be dismissed.

crisis actors were proven real. there were online articles about the shooting the day before it happened. charities for the shooting before it happened. all still on google cached pages. no forensic evidence. news articles said the mom worked there, then she was an aide, then she was a substitute, then she was a volunteer, then they said she never worked there. this was over the course of at least two weeks and they didnt get that one thing right.

need i go on?

whoa

I think Sophia Smallstorm makes a good argument on youtube for how Sandy Hook was faked.

Some of those kids are entirely different kids.
Try again.

>the evidence is there
The only evidence is the evidence that you're all functionally retarded and should be lobotomized.

Those people don't look very much alike. If this is the quality of evidence for "sandy hoax" then let me off this ride.

is it more outrageous to think that 9/11 was faked or that sandy hook was faked?

>no bullet holes
>no blood
>SEAL Team Six level aim/percision

Lel

Not if you're going to continue spouting unproven bullshit.

Link to something other than a fuckin youtube video if you want to provide proof

Hard to say, faking 9/11 would have required thousands of people and odds are one of them would have talked by now. Sandy Hook would have required fewer people but if it was faked it was done for no apparent reason. Qui bono?

I actually have a theory that crisis actors are placed there to catch conspiracy theorists out to make them look crazy, as they are so absurd when people mention them. Therefor lumbering more valid points in with the stupid one, to dilute the validity of actual evidence of false flags. And false flags exist look at Operation Gladio, a lot of things have layers to fuck over and manipulate the masses. Go into everything with an open mind, listen to the opinions and you'll land somewhere in the middle that isn't crazy, but who won't be force fed bullshit by the elites who have their agenda.

cry more about your view being challenged. why do words hurt you so much user

If the government has been faking these shootings for years, how much longer/how many more shootings do they need before they institute Project Gun Grab and herd us all into FEMA death camps? Seems like they should have "pulled the trigger" on that by now, doesn't it? Of course it is the federal government we're talking about... Vote the bums out, amirite?

Wjy does the burden of proof hurt ypu so much?

I guess it could have happened and been covered up or distorted in some way

The problem with hoax people is they can never agree on how much is bullshit and how much actually happened the way it happened.

They still can't agree on one 'this is what actually happened on 9/11' scenario. Whether and event was an inside job or not, they have so much shit jumbled up and so many different theories that its hard to believe just based on that. And of course, if you question any of it you are a "blind sheep"

It was.

I know, cant say how, I just know. Gun law was coming up and the right needed something to pull down the bill. Insert tragedy.

Shooter killed his mom b/c he knew it was a hired job

Huh? This is the dumbest dodge excuse ever.

It's not operation gun grab. It's operation divide the public up as much as you can, we have race tension, gender tensions, right, lift, pro gun, anti gun. Once they divide us up and turn us against eachother that's when it's easier to control us and round us up like cattle. Feminism is a prime example of how its promoted so hard that it is dividing up the idea of a nuclear family and it will give them control of our children.

Do you mean you have evidence you can't share because doing so would get you killed, or you just feel it in your gut? Because for some reason that first pile of bullshit is more believable and less likely to get you laughed at by a sane person.

9/11. When you consider the amount of people who had to be 'in on it'

I left enough of a trail posting here. I said enough.

As a Jew, I have creaky ankles. They make too much noise I could never sneak around.

Ladies and gentlemen, Alex Jones!

[applause]

i want it to be fake so that if there's an actor playing adam lanza i wouldn't have to feel bad about thinking he was sexy as fuck. seriously, isn't he so cute?

>all still on google cached pages

negative

>Sophia
>a woman

Why do I not believe you.

I'm amazed he was able to go so long without mental health treatment. One look at him should show anyone that he's unstable.

His head is an ice cream cone of oily flesh and hair

>theories that Adam Lanza wasn't even a person

Lol guys come on now.

They weren't just Jews.

These were shapeshifting, deep water Jews

I think the "He's actually a muppet" argument is pretty strong. I mean, look how lifelike Yoda seemed back in 1980. There's surely been a lot of puppet tech innovation since then.

i heard his parents did take him to see a psychologist but that was apparently a one-time thing. but you gotta admit he's adorable. look at those eyes...

You clearly need to adjust your tinfoil hat.

Liar.

I have no issue with that comparison one bit, Alex Jones shouldn't be dismissed if you look at his track record he gets a lot of things right. He's a smart man whose eccentricity gets in the way of the facts and evidence he brings to the table, he does it to grab people's attention but it also takes away from his credibility.

Of course it was faked. The same team that faked the moon landing and 9/11 did it. I think it was because Elvis and David Koresh were about to be revealed and they had to remove everyone to the moonbase.

so?

He's a performance artist spewing stupid bullshit so stupid people keep listening and he keeps making money. Good job stupid.

Is there a site or particular video I can watch with actual good points and backing evidence that it's faked. As in not dumb shit like this As of now I think it's real, but I'm open to the idea of maybe it wasn't

What about all the kids that died how could you fake that many graves and grieving parents.

Now that's a bigger conspiracy than Sandy Hook, where is your evidence? And if you bring up the shit his lawyer said, you should look into how he's addressed that situation by basically saying he does ham it up on air, but he does beleive in the NWO, the fluoride, everything. He simply doesn't walk around his house screaming about globalist elites.

>Is there a site or particular video I can watch with actual good points and backing evidence that it's faked.
The short answer is no.

>but he does beleive in the NWO, the fluoride, everything.
Wow a stupid person believes stupid things, I'm shocked.

I feel like this is the only reasonable answer here. If you look at all the other mass shootings that have occurred (Examples like Dylan Roof, the nutcase that shot up a theatre of batfans, and those san bernardino mohammadens come to mind) there are obvious real victims. Everything just looks less staged.

I wouldn't say with any amount of confidence that sandy hook didn't happen. I but I don't think I would say that it did either.

100% fake.

Yeah all over Google and YT.

So no, nothing reputable

pic related