Hi B how do i sign in so i can see everyones names? everyone can see each others names but all i see is anaomous

Hi \B\ how do i sign in so i can see everyones names? everyone can see each others names but all i see is anaomous.

also requesting how to see ids for those roll threads related to your ids

This is a sign that you have the system 32 virus

Lurk moar newfag

wait whats system 32 virus

Yes you should delete system 32

youre gonna need a bigger hook OP

Its a virus that makes you stop seeing names on here, it's pretty easy to delete

Agreed, that shit gets nasty, fast.

holy crap how do i delete it

This'll help you

i dont know java lol

Taking the bait on this one user. There are no names on Sup Forums which is the Random board you are on right now. The letters at the top of your screen are all of the boards, they each stand for something. B random, x paranormal, ect. I suggest you visit some of these boards to see which ones you like. Other boards have names and ID's, Sup Forums does not. This is not related to the system 32 thing, which is a part of your computer and you should not delete this. It's a joke people play on people not all that familiar with computers and the internet.

I know I shouldn't have taken the bait, but if it isn't bait, I help someone, if it is, there is one less retard making shitty b8 threads out there.

but system 23 is a virus why should i keep it

Because that user is lying to you and wants your computer to be bricked, if anyone says otherwise, it's a lie

Falling for the bait again it's not a virus it's and Operating system or OS. It's why your screen is designed the way it is. Why Apple computers look different from computers that have windows. Also, without windows you won't be able to access the internet, play video games, do anything at all you can do with a modern day computer. All it is, is settings, and some line of text that you probably don't know how to use without using the internet.

Here is my ID you asked for

Show me yours now please...Then we can be friends...

just buy a Sup Forums pass

let's go spideys, we got work to do

Hi there! Welcome to fourchan :). Here we actually don't have usernames. Rather then most forums or websties where the people have a name attached to their posts we don't! Here we don't value someone based on how long they have been here. Everyone is judged on what they post instead who they are. Thanks for visiting.