Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend wants me to do cocaine. She's done it a lot, and i've never done it...

Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend wants me to do cocaine. She's done it a lot, and i've never done it. I smoke weed but that's the biggest "Drug" that I do. I'm scared to try it. Risk? Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFNVeFQ0cEk
youtu.be/oSPT27XyY1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont its terry it will fuck u up

only if its good coke

Terry?

It's really not that big of a deal.

I do it about once a month.
I don't know why anyone thinks it's a "hard' drug.
It's the beer of uppers.

If your first bump isn't making your teeth start to go numb, it's not worth doing.

Do it. Snort fat rails off her ass and tits. Then fuck like rabbits before the coke dick kicks in.

>>this
youtube.com/watch?v=XFNVeFQ0cEk

Grow up faggot.

its fun but not worth the monney
meth is much better

Its not a hard drug, faggot. Just don't do it often. Snort that shit off her and fuck her while on coke. You wont regret it and will want to do it again.

just be sure to freebase or shoot up, snorting cocaine is a waste of money.

Don't worry op. Ppl who got problems because of drugs are virtually unheard of.

Also don't be a faggot

just put some Ajax or Comet cleaning powder in a bag and tell her its blow... it'll be hilarious

>only ever bought shit quality coke cut down with anesthethics to give the numbing effect
>pretends to know about coke

Honestly you'll probably be disappointed when you try it. I mean, I like coke, but it's more subtle and chill than you're probably thinking. Makes you feel like a million bucks...for around 30 minutes

>scared
Tfw girlfriend has more balls than boyfriend. With that attitude, OP, u wont have her for long. Shes gonna cheat on you with some coke head for free shit and a better fucking.

Have a couple beers first to take the edge off, you'll be fine user. Then fuck the gf brains out.

>Thoughts?

Coke sucks. I love weed, acid and mushrooms. I hate any white powders or pills. Pharmaceuticals fuck you up and make you stupid. The best thing I can say about coke is that it isn't speed.

Stay the fuck away from it.

Not that guy, but coke was originally an oral/intranasal analgesic/anesthetic. It absolutely should numb your mouth to some extent after doing a line.

You only live once do it faggot sniff it off your girlfriends tits and get her to sniff a line off your dick

Imagine drinking all of the caffeine that you have drunk in your entire life, in one sitting.

Now mix in some baking soda and some lidocaine so you get numb and shit.

Don't plan on sleeping, doing as much as she does, or doing it more than once and you might be fine

This is 2nd hand, fam. But my friend was a casual user (read "socially") and reported tingling and heightened state of mind. Also said that he felt very connected to whoever he was talking to. But I think that its subject to how close you are with the person(s) you do it with. Like with weed... if you're not a fucking moron you can enjoy a nice time with no problems.

Moderation in all things, user.

do what you want, you'll regret it in the long run

Yeahhhh this OP. I've always wanted to do a line off a chick's titties

Remember to follow it up with some morphine.
It'll blanket you from hitting rock bottom after the coke wears off

>She's done it a lot

don't trust her. also, get checked for std's

100% this. When you try it for the first time you will wonder why there's so much hype about it.

Yeah he really hit the nail on the head with "the beer of uppers"

never done coke

Drugs are for dweebs

This. Then don't waste your money on that shit ever again

Cocaine is awesome but don't even try it if you have an addictive personality

Yes, there are risks. Cocaine passes through the blood brain barrier and breaks it down in the process. It also ages the fuck out of you with continued use. Oh and it's addictive. Stick to the lamb's breath homie.

I've done coke faggot

Nut up or she'll find someone who isn't a worrying pussy. Seriously. Seen it happen. That being said, i think it's overrated. I'm not much of a stimulant person though. Come down gives me anxiety which i really don't care for.

I got dubs so you know it's true

its fun until you cant go out without it, then it sucks - and the 3 days after are not worth it and it gets worse every time

Valium that shit up faggot.

its fuking boring and i only done it to get up after heavily drinking, tell her to fuck off and find some ketamine you fucking fag

Amphetamine, not methamphetamine, is much more effective and safer with almost zero neurotoxicity even at therapeutic doses, than cocaine (and meth too, actually). Cocaine is just popular because it hits you almost instantly when insufflated (kinda like meth). Bottom line, amphetamine is safer, more effective, and cheaper than cocaine. If you're going to take a stimulant recreationally, amphetamine is the best way to go. It's still addictive (I would know, thanks doctor man), but you don't have real withdrawal and there's less of a risk for it than coke. Your girlfriend is obviously ignorant on the matter. Stay safe.

It's expensive as hell and just makes you feel like you swallowed a handful of No-Doz with a pot of coffee. I had a fuckload of energy and nothing to do with it.

Sex on coke sounds like a recipe for giving your girlfriend cervical bruising, unless you're hung like a Tic-Tac.

Might as well have fun. Coke is great.

Btw, if your girl is into it she prob cheats like crazy. Might as well gangbang her with some friends or something (get video) and then dump her.

Make sure it's a pure fentenal rail. Make sure you do it in room all by your self so no ones watching

helps

Don't drink alcohol while doing it and there is no risk

How to kill your bitch

it's not really a big deal... just do some and have fun, but don't act like you have to be annoying like your gf will probably be

>my girlfriend wants me to do cocaine
she's a fucking whore
ask her how many guys she's fucked at once

Cocaine sucks man, total yacht rock drug. The people who avidly do it have self esteem issues or just generally lame. Done it plenty of times and I suck big wink

You will probably be addicted, you will probably see a much more aggressive, energetic side of yourself, possibly with a hair trigger temper. If you can live with that and love this girl enough that you'd be willing to QUIETLY (because bitches hate bitches, you only need one pussy in a straight relationship) go through huge withdrawal pains for her because there isn't enough coke to go around then sure. But chances are, it will ruin your life, you're going to either become her supplier or she'll find a new one, and you'll have to be either willing to share and probably get STDs or watchful and "low key" paranoid enough to make sure she doesn't "accidentally" bend over in front of some guy giving her cocaine.

My girls the same way. But I won't do it and she used to have a problem. She wants to do it and idk what to do. She's a strong willed bitch

Charlie is the shit. Don't listen to faggots that says otherwise.
Depending on how much you do I'd consider getting some Valium for the come down... or just do more coke

its stupid as fuck, if youve ever felt uncomfortably hyperactive, youve been on cocaine.

>Huge withdrawal pains

Fucking KEK you ever try heroine? All you get is a runny nose fcking bush league

Dump her like yesterday's used condoms.

Pretty much. She will do anything for it. I used to hook up with a neighbor. Her husband didn't do it, we did. We'd go in my room to be "respectful" and she would do lines off my cock or I would do them off her tits. I abused the shit out of her and she loved it

>implying coke just gives you a runny nose for a come down....

Pleb.

I've done balls of the shit at a time ya dingus, strictly mild sinus pain and that's it unless ur a pussy and can't commit to doing a drug

rate my stuff I just got

youtu.be/oSPT27XyY1U

>all you get is a runny nose

I'll call bullshit as I'm currently dying waiting for my 5 o'clock fix

Rate ur own stuff, put .2 in a spoon w water, boil, scrape the solution with a penny, see how much sticks to the penny=pure crystal cocaine no cut

You are aware that cocaine is not physically addictive, arent you?

There are no withdrawal "pains" when you stop doing coke. There is a horrible comedown where you pace around tweaking out hoping you dont have a heart attack and you try to drink enough alcohol to finally go to sleep, but there is no physical withdrawal.

source:me

Sold/used coke for 10 years

Negative homie. If you're stuck on coke you have a personality disorder not a coke problem

also when it is cold that is why it hurts like fuck ?
havent done it in years but when it is windy it feels like I had a hold in my nose or something.

Thank you! And that comedown/tweak can be easily controlled if you do drugs regularly. Mind over matter only pussies freak about coming down from joy

*hole
from the inside it is not like severe pain but kinda makes me piss off.

Well, if you're talking about the table, I would recommend light sanding and then stain a dark wood. Maybe cherry wood. Something that goes with the rest of the furniture in your trailer.

I did a marquis test - no reaction...good sign
they tested it in a lab and it came out to be 99,2% - its pure as fuck :) best coke I had in 10y

Risk?
>selling all your stuff for drugs before ending up turning tricks on craigslist for drugs
Also, might as well be called cuckaine. If your girl likes cok, it's guaranteed that you are already a cuckold, user.

Yes. The most common coke cut is a bovine hormone called Inositol that slowly eats at your sinus tissue making it raw to temperature differentiation. It also boosts the strength of crappy coke which is why it's used

Why are girls who do coke such sluts?

pretty much this.

coke is fine if you don't do it too often

You both speak the truth, but mental addiction really is a thing, and it can be just as bad.

If it's that pure it should be yellow dawg, from the diesel fuel used to sperate the solution that the jungle pigmes dance on

The gospel.

>I love acid
>Pharmaceuticals fuck you up and make you stupid.

pick one

>implying that anyone should love a girl who really likes coke

That's a recipe for disaster. Never date a girl who regularly abuses any psychoactive substances. She's most likely a whore who has no self control and is desperate for a superficial and relatively instant change in mindset and will try anything to achieve it... like fucking other guys.

It's one thing to fuck, but I'd never date and get emotionally involved with a girl who is into drugs. Not worth it. Will only end badly.

As with pretty much everything in life.

Bless up man ive been dabbling since i was a teen and Im holding a high paying job np

This

And only if you don't have any heart conditions. It's actually a relatively safe drug so long as your heart is fine and you don't have the impulse control of a toddler.

Just remember thus: what goes up must come down.

>alcohol for coke comedown

Nigger please. Who the fuck doesn't keep a benzo on hand for coke and amphetamine comedowns?

If you're a regular user and you enjoy stims like coke there is no excuse for not having some xanax or even Ativan around for the crash.

Kek yes ergot is natural but LSD is definitely synthesized by some lab coat wearin niggas

I still get overwhelming craving for a fat rail everytime I have more than 4 or 5 drinks. Once you get that good buzz going there is nothing in this world better than blasting a line of coke.

Havent done the shit in years and I'll still feel that urge at times like that.

my guy said they used ether to make it and not fuel, idk - it very very good stuff

Nothing to be scared of. It can be a bit morish but as long as you can afford it.. have at it

ITT
>cokeheads defending their habit
Fellow pothead here OP. Stick to what you do, it grows out of the earth for a reason.

I'm not saying coke is evil or anything, but weed beats all. You don't need anything else.

Same Sup Forumsro. Maybe once a month now but damn cocaine is good once in a while

I'm this guy, and I also condone this
And I'm only advocating doing this shit if you're in your early to mid 20s. Any younger and you risk harming your developing brain, and any older and you're a scumbag (except on special occasions MAYBE).

Your gf is a slut. A girl who's done "lots" of cocaine is NO gf material at all.

Quit being a faggot and snort a couple rails off her ass then fuck her like crazy. Then you should really leave her.

Yea if that's the case it would be white but it's gonna hurt like hell if it's not cut. Ether won't hold cocaine in a chemically stable rock form so there's something else added if it's chunky like dat

This.

Men who use cocaine are limited in their habit by the amount of money they have. If they are wealthy they can afford it, if not, they either have to use when they can afford it, or begin to sell it.

Females are not bound by these constraints. They can just suck the dick of the guy who has the coke.

I sold blow for ten years. Theres a reason its called "Blow".

That shit makes bitches do anything.

C
C U C K
U C
C U C K O L D
U K
C
K
O
L
D

Poor self control, lack of inhibitions. Drug circles tend to consist of people with no ethics. This doesn't make the drugs themselves bad, it's just that people with a lack of ethics are more likely to dabble in an illegal drug scene. These women are sluts by association basically.

Coke can get anyone laid by the most unrepetable women who happen to love coke. They fuck not because they enjoy it, but it gives them access to coke. Either as someone to buy from or sponge off of. I've seen girls do this with weed too.

>it grows out if the earth for a reason
Pshh that's the biggest load of shit. Yeah it produces those chemicals to DETER things from consuming it; it's a defense mechanism of the plant just like nicotine, caffeine, the plant coke comes from, narcotics from poppies, etc.

I don't think any of the people who are defending coke in this thread are actual cokeheads. Just like those who smoke bud once every week or two aren't potheads. Cokeheads can't afford internet to shitpost

Dont be a pussy smoke meth and become a methematician

And the karate chop cometh!