Ok so long story short faggots

Ok so long story short faggots
partner and I have completely bypassed our chromebooks.
Im contacting our sys admin to report these flaws to him
>tfw could get in alot of trouble
wish me luck

is this ur first time on a computer?
go bypass my dick in ur ass faggot

Bypassed? What do you even mean

bump

Got around the blocks, basically unlocked them so we can do whatever we want

I did that at my school too and installed Linux my teacher was a bit pissed

If this was even true, which it likely isn't, there is a 100,000 prize for anyone who can do so and have it persist between guest logins etc, so if a stupid cunt like you actually managed to do it you're giving your sys admin a big fat bonus if he has a brain you cuck.

Installing a different operating system doesn't count, you're not bypassing restrictions you've just removed them.

Its the schools errors, not google's, you fucktard.

Fucktard? You absolutely reek of teenage edgy autism

No, Im calling you a fucktard because you think a security flaw of a chromebook is worth 100k. Your actually autistic.

True, as well.

>Im
>Your

Ugh, stay in school kid honestly, and learn to use Google because Google themselves do offer a $100,000 prize if you're able to fully exploit their OS in a certain way, it was originally $50,000 last year but nobody claimed it, "fucktard"

Im not looking for perfect grammar. Its Sup Forums my dude, are you alright?

fucking autist

Yeah I'm fine, love how you glossed over being completely corrected though, before claiming someone is a fucktard you should maybe actually verify their claim first instead of pretending you know everything.

I knew you would comment on the incorrect grammar. I honestly am not worried about it though.

Let us know what the result is

Ill make a thread when I get a response whenever that may be. :)

How many times can you totally ignore it, I wonder.

Im not ignoring it, you corrected my grammar. As I said.

Except the origin of you being an utter cunt was your complete disbelief that Google would offer such a reward, which they actually do.

Is this through work or schooling?

No, I meant its not a full bypass of google os. We used flaws in the schools tools, not googles.
Although we did find things in the internals that helped. Hmm. I still dont think google would pay us. We are young minors though.

Schooling

Do you guys have the new ones? I've heard the HP Chromebooks are fairly nice, we were given shitty Asus brand.

>not going to every computer and deleting system 32
What are you even doing?

We have HP.

Sleek. What did you do to your Chromebook exactly, at our school we just used proxies...

Weve used combinations of enabling internal settings, to using proxies. Mainly proxies, and other nacks though.

Might I ask what proxy you use? Our school has dropped the ban hammer on proxies and basically have become Nazis about what we use and do on our chromebooks

>tor mail service
>make new email
>pastebin an offer
>goes to shady IRC
>publishes the offer
>gets IM gang banged
>eventually sell to one
>PROFIT

don't be an idiot, if it is what you claim you can get set 4 lyf

wontload.com
internal settings kike chrom urls, and flags let you enable shit too.
Its browser based, which is why it worked. (my idea)

What do you have against HP user?

Thanks user, may you be safe in your internet trials

No problem buddy.