Why can't I fucking kill myself?

Why can't I fucking kill myself?
I throw up all the pills I swallow
The one gun I used jammed and my roommate caught me
There's nothing strong enough near me to tie a noose to
There's no where in my hick town high enough to jump to my death.
What the fuck am I supposed to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/munchausen-syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=0YsjrA87Cno
youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop trying then

Live with your failure

>There's nothing strong enough near me to tie a noose to

I'm sure you could fin somewhere if you just applied the slightest bit of effort. But ofc you never showed any real motivation for anything in your life, and thus you can't even save yourself from your self made hell

If people put that same time and energy into changing their lives for the better as they do trying to kill themselves, we'd have a lot of great people still with us today

Because you aren't meant to

light yourself on fire, pussy

Bath + electrical appliance. Bye bye

No, life is fucking boring. There's no where to go. Montana sucks ass.
The nearest helium store is way too far
I can't
Unless I make a hole in the ceiling and tie it to the beam there's nothing else.
Fuck those people
Yes I am
I want a quick way to die.

Where in MT, OP?

There's not outlet or extension cord long enough to reach the tub

i hoe you get raped by a pack of niggers

borrow your pedarrest uncles shotgun

I knew a girl who spontaneously bought plane tickets one night just to throw herself off the golden gate bridge... it worked ):

you willin' to travel or na

Knife and throat. Just make sure you know where the arteries are. There's no point if you miss the artery.

fucking retard, so useless can't even kill himself.

You shouldn't be allowed to call yourself a human, you are shit

Hardin
No close relatives or I would
No money for such travels

user I want you to think about this carefully, if you've actually tried to kill yourself as many times as you say you have and have failed every time; you don't want to die, there's absolutely no reason with how easy it really is to kill youreslf to actually fail that much. Ever hear of Munchausen Syndrome? --> my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/munchausen-syndrome

youtube.com/watch?v=0YsjrA87Cno

Put a knife on a table and headbutt it. Razorblades to slice your throat and wrists. Do you have a roof? Jump headfirst off that, you only need to fall 10 ft to break your neck. Fucking jump in front of a car. Swallow bleach. Hold a rock and jump in water. Cover yourself in gasoline and light yourself on fire. Toaster in bath.

The possibilities are actually endless. The real reason you can't is you're a weak-willed pathetic pussy failure, the same reason you suck at living.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

for only the cost of a cup of coffee a day, you could sponsor a pathetic user just like this, and make his gay future even gayer

any train tracks near by?

Jump off a really high bridge

Haha this thread again where takes every reply and has a convenient excuse for all of them

Fuck off retard people kill themselves in solitary confinement, you can do it too you massive fucking faggot

The universe is telling you you must live fot a reason. Take the 3 hints you have gotten .. get the message .. and stop being an idiot. Instead start spending your time trying to improve yourself.

>Unless I make a hole in the ceiling and tie it to the beam there's nothing else

Then fucking do that. you weak ass faggot

if you've tried to die that many times how are you not in a mental asylum

Tape a garbage bag over your head

Boom

>want to kill myself
>worried about damaging property
Kek

steal a car, drive yourself into a building or somethin, idk

Have you tried cleaning and/or disasembling the gun?

What model of gun, OP?

actually quite thoughtful when you think about it. but also frequently used as b8. can you distinguish between the two? find out next time on an all new episode of fuck you and kys

Shut the fuck up faggot. If you really wanted to kill your self you'd be dead, not posting on Sup Forums. Fuck outta here you little attention seeking bitch

>cant even kill yourself right
kill yourself

>Car on while in a closed garage.
>Go about 110mph with cruise control on, no seatbelt, feet on the seat, head forward and crash into something.
>Buy heroin like everyone else around you.
You haven't failed at suicide. You have failed at creative thinking.

Razors pain you,
Rivers are damp,
Acids stain you,
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful,
Nooses give,
Gas smells awful.
You might as well live.

stop being a whiny bitch who always has a reason to say "it can't be done". Turn your head around so you say "I can find a way to do it". When you do that, you'll find you want to live. Or at least you'll get creative enough to do yourself in for good. Like buy a fucking tank of helium from amazon. Jeeezus.