Dear black people...

Dear black people, when the fuck are you going to realize that any and all music that you produce that still has the word Nigger in it is eroding every possible chance of you getting a fair shot in this racist Western world? Let me try to offer a comparison: in the early 2000s the Bitch movement was underway, sparked by a few songs in the late 90's, and what did it do for the real Women's movement - you know equal pay for equal work, access to basic medical services like contraception/abortion after being raped, ETC. It did nothing, it set us back, it gave us slut walks and the start of the SJW abuse. It put traditional feminism at risk. It drowned out the voices of the ones who actually had something to say.

Now to get back to your problem. Cops are killing you, public services are ignoring you. Obama fought for you but the tide of shitballs in our government stonewalled him. And what the fuck are you doing about it? I don't care how angry you are, you have to speak your anger cleanly; I don't care how victorious you feel that you now have money and women, you have to illustrate this with some FUCKING CLASS. You will NOT achieve equality until you strike this demoralizing vocabulary from your minds and from your music. Seriously, the alt-right media owners know that the longer you say it, the weaker your followers become. You can't "claim" the word Nigger like the femmebots "claimed" the word Bitch and expect it to help you. Once you had the word "Brother," once you had icons that believed both in salvation and science. You need to create these again and drop this fuckwit juvenile culture you call Minaj and start living like you have a culture that's meant to last.

A+ post. I agree entirely, and I wish every rapper would be forced to read at least one novel a week to keep their jobs.

You could stop jerking to others gfs and instead go to s.n.a.p.c.h.a.t.y(.)me and leak nudes.

>when the fuck are you going to realize
Niggers haven't changed one bit since the 60s and they never will.

It's not within their intellect to do so. This is as close to human behavior as they can imitate.

>first 3 words
>Dear black people
>oshitnigger.png
let me pull my chair up goddammit

thank you so much, you wonderful person. I want to hug you and buy you a beer.

What a faggot. If you're a guy, go pick up a sack. If you're a girl, y tf r u on b

Go choke on a cock, you kissless virgin

Beautiful

I like my niggers the way I like my monkeys...
In cages.

OP, I don't know who your audience is - they're not reading Sup Forums for sure.

But you're right. The 1970s were full of positive role models for black people and there was a lot of advancement.
As long as the black culture embraces negative stereotypes they're gonna keep themselves down.

nah you're dumb it's all the white mans fault.

Any major African American leader who rises up and unites others is killed.

By a nigger?

Just act like a white person and literally all your problems will be solved. The west isn't racist, it just has a cultural standard that you don't fit in with.

Learn to fit in or fuck off.

>Leftist, bleeding heart, anti-trump, sjw, tumblr fag here.

Agreed. Probably a triggering post, but so sooooo accurate.

>dont fit in with
>cant live up to

ftfy

>White neighbors currently playing 50cent shooting hoops.

Time to an hero boys.

This exactly. Theres a reason people flee from predominantly black neighborhoods, and why those neighborhoods are always shitholes