What happens if i fill this with bleach seal it off and come back in a few days?

what happens if i fill this with bleach seal it off and come back in a few days?

> Implying you will live through those next few days

>implying the bleach wouldnt kill it almost instantly

Better yet fill it with lighter fluid and cleanse the demon spawn from.this earth

> Implying I'm implying something

By extension buu

Jesus fuck what is that

If digits op puts it on his dick and posts a video of it

For some reason, I found that image really heartwarming.

That is a centipede wrapped around a bunch of its babies inside a can.

I highly suggest coating in lighter fluid and tossing a match in. Kill it with fire.

good try but i dont actually have this found it on google

Dubs have spoken. Don't be a faggot OP

see

Then find one and do this kek

They're not that uncommon

I work as an exterminator and I have to kill lots of these, it's gross as fuck, but it's just a centipede

Trips and OP burns them with lighter fluid on video - then he uploads it to a new thread

question?

how hard is it really to remove bed bugs?

Exterminators are hard all the time. It's called a murder boner

Only one way to find out
Make Shure to deliver in a week

It will still be stale pasta no matter what you do with it.

so they are that much of a problem that you love getting rid of them?

toss a firecracker in there and post a photo of the aftermath. :)

I used to be Housekeeping Supervisor in a few hostels. Key is prevention. Once you get them, depending on the location, it can be hard as fuck.

They hide in cracks, holes and dark spots in the day, or inside the mattress if they can get in. At night they'll come out to feed on blood. They don't feed on just anybody though. Kind of like mosquitoes they seem to ignore some people and feast on others.

How to tell you have bedbugs:
>bite marks are lines/clusters of 3-5 bites that drew blood
>little black dots on the edges of mattress, bed frame etc (this is their poop)
>faint smell of rotting berries (really obvious if it's a bad infestation)

All the linen has to be bleached and washed with HOT water at least twice. Call a pest guy to spray the shit out of your place. The main problem with bedbugs is the long egg incubation time, it's something like 6 weeks. The reason why they're so prevalent in hostels for example is Stoner McTravelbro goes to shithole country, gets eggs on his clothes/bag, comes back, checks into somewhere, leaves eggs and 6 weeks later boom. Always wash the shit out of your clothes and keep shit clean when you travel. If you leave your clothes n shit all over the floor you're not helping.

If you don't want to get bedbugs when travelling, try to check into hostels with metal bed frames, concrete walls/floors etc. The more wood there is, the more places there are for bedbugs to hide in. If they're in your own place get a pest guy, clean the shit out of EVERYTHING, bleach/dispose of any clothes/linen that you think might have eggs in it and just hope they don't come back.

Tip: If your mattress is infected throw it out and get a futon and hang it out in the sun to air out in the day like the Japanese do. Bedbugs hate this.

awww that's cute :3

>wat.pnh

I think you should put it outside, and let nature run it's course, user.

Kim chee?

Looks like a goddamn Sarlacc

Considering that's not your image, nothing.

It and associated babies would freak as soon as liquid hit the bottom. Ensuing in a horrorfest full of centipede bites all over you.

I hope you mean 50 or so miles away from my house

Saw this picture a couple of weeks ago,
this is a repost

Reroll

hahahahah

i love this place

Good advice. Thanks user

Everyday is a gift.

If they aren't venomous, then just put it outside, far away from your house. Jesus, what is wrong with you people.

you create goo?
Better to release the horrible nightmare predator upon your enemies.