Faces of b just 404d and i already miss it.... Somebody called me cool so here is part 2

Faces of b just 404d and i already miss it.... Somebody called me cool so here is part 2

dubs and also not original op

I called you cool, let's bring this shit back

Hell yeah, post yours

welcome back
also im back

SUP AILEEN

You are good looking, u an actor or something?

Why u calling me aileen man, thats creepyli close to my name, at least on the pronunciation

PINKY OUT

sry ayleen

Dog filter thor begone

FUCKING TRIPS AGAIN HELL YEAH also i meant thot***

Just call me Grandma user.
Here's me after I did McKamey Manor.

Pshhh i wish

on a scale of 1-10 how gay do I look?

Sup grandma
I tied my hair

6. I would never believe you were totally straight.

8/gay
Id fuck it

I really like your eye brows. I want to lovingly groom your hair and eyebrows and then give you a facial massage with lavender essential oils as you drift off into a peaceful sleep.

8/10 would wash

In reality it's like a 3, but I sucked a dick once.

you look like the odds1sout on Youtube

Thaks, i got them for my birthday

Was it a feminine dick?

You got your eyebrows for your birthday?....

Negative sir.

Yeah, i also got my hair, face, skin and well everything

Thats gay

Photo without the emoji shit plz

A little yeah.

We used to pride ourselves on anonymity, you're defeating the purpose by posting selfies to fuel your little ego.

>normies
>leave
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whats up grandpa? Crying about having a new generation?
Take your pills pops we dont want you having another atack

You'll understand when what you have come to love has changed. You'll understand someday, friendo.

What's good fam?

op is a pretty woman

But no, i know what you mean, i just really enjoyed that faces of b and well why not make another one.
Also, there are a lot of people on here trying to get fame, i dont know their names but most btards orbit arround girls who once posted here and even make trheads about them so yeah, who cares

I wanna punch you

Sup m8
Thanks, too bad i have a cock

I had to use my feet to take that pic

Gender?

You Canadian?

What do

>have a cock

prove with a quick pic?

Poorly lit af...

Moar

you're what I expect every user to look like
plain as fuck

Im a dude look

post dick then

im underage, but im a dude, trust me

3/10
4/1
WTF/10
4.5/10
4/10 can't see shit fam

Hello Sup Forums

canadian?

Argentinian

bad shades/10

Not the guy you're responding to, but I honestly hate these threads. Anonymity aside, they're just so stupid. You're all literally fourteen and do nothing but post pictures of yourselves doing stupid shit like throwing up gang signs or sitting in the dark being edgy. Like honestly, if you need someone to talk to / call you handsome go talk to your mother or something. Hell, go outside even. You don't want to end up twenty one and still coming to this cancerous site like the rest of us.

well, that the point of this all mate the fact that im using this now means i will grow out of it, and probably hate it so i just saved myself from being a 30 something and going to poll to complain about black people or liking traps and having a foot fetish like most people here