Is her character literally the worst of the entire movie?

Is her character literally the worst of the entire movie?

>has no special abilities or skill set whatsoever
>walks around only equipped with a baseball bat
>others have to save her all the type
>is supposed to be this """""psycho chick"""""" but is actually the most standard and normal girl
>dreams of having a happy family with a kid.
>has fucking MAKE UP run down her face from tears crying over her ""dead"" hubby
>acts like nothing happened and puts on this happy role when the others come outside and find her, while she's still visibly upset
>will smith goes muh poor child and carries her off the car, WOW she's such a maniac
>has super fucking random scenes like bashing in a shop window and stealing a bag. NOTHING led up to this and this scene is entirely forgotten right after and is never mentioned or referred to again
>wants to have a fucking espresso machine in her cell

Her role made the whole movie shit, if they were more consistent with making the squad members inhuman killers, instead of making them all likeable and kind characters (but oh yeah they're actually the worlds most psychopathic murders by the way)

Harley Quinn took the crown for entirely missing the point of her character

totally warranted a new thread you underage nigger faggot

fridget fonda

implying there aren't other threads about specific characters

>>>>>>implying

Damage
Control
C
U

I also never understood the attractiveness meme, she has no curves and the body of a child

Are you forgetting about the brony that can throw a boomerang? Or the guy who can use automated grappling hooks to climb buildings?

>never understood the attractiveness meme
>body of a child

Damage
Control
Cucks
United

seems right.

they should of made her more acrobatic. like parcore stuff

I get that this is a trollpost but I've seen idiots say this sincerely, and I'm bored, so here's the rebuttal.

>has no special abilities or skill set whatsoever
>walks around only equipped with a baseball bat
The movie portrays her as being able to take down multiple armed guards and being such a threat that they have to put her in a special electrified cage with a bunch of cameras on her.

She saves Rick Flag twice and is shown beating up plenty of demons. And then there's the elevator scene, where she gets attacks on her own and manages to beat her attackers single-highhandedly.

>is supposed to be this """""psycho chick"""""" but is actually the most standard and normal girl
Except for killing people and enjoying it, as well as being obsessed with a man who also kills people and enjoys it.

But you're sort of right: she is more than just "lol i'm such a mad lad" and that's a good thing.

>dreams of having a happy family with a kid.
With the Joker.

>has fucking MAKE UP run down her face from tears crying over her ""dead"" hubby
Because she's crazy for him.

>acts like nothing happened and puts on this happy role when the others come outside and find her, while she's still visibly upset
It's called "putting on a brave face."

>will smith goes muh poor child and carries her off the car, WOW she's such a maniac
Again, I don't see the problem with having a character who is more than just a one-note "I'm crazy" character. It actually makes her character interesting.

>has super fucking random scenes like bashing in a shop window and stealing a bag. NOTHING led up to this and this scene is entirely forgotten right after and is never mentioned or referred to again
Except for the fact that she's a criminal who does whatever she wants.

>wants to have a fucking espresso machine in her cell
You don't like coffee or something?

Harley was the best character in the movie. I really liked all the characters. The movie had other problems besides the characters. One thing that really annoyed me was how they kept playing so much loud lyrical music all throughout in inappropriate times.

Continued.

>
>Her role made the whole movie shit, if they were more consistent with making the squad members inhuman killers, instead of making them all likeable and kind characters (but oh yeah they're actually the worlds most psychopathic murders by the way)
Having a movie where the leads are all unlikable assholes who kill people wouldn't work and would have been a completely terrible idea. What you're essentially saying is "I want characters that are completely one dimensional and uninteresting." Your argument is foolish at best but, again, it's a trollpost so that's fine.

What isn't fine is the fools who are genuinely espousing these ridiculous ideas that the characters should have been flatter and less interesting. If anything, the movie should have delved deeper into the characters and explored them a bit more but maybe we'll get that with the extended cut.

The only good Harley is DCAU Harley

the movie should have been called harley quinn, will smith, the joker and six nobodies. I mean why even have killer croc if the high point of his role was "BET"

All your arguments make no fucking sense. Being less likeable and / or psychopathic doesn't make a character shit, look at christian bale for christ sake.

>putting on a brave face
yeah okay buds, like a literal cold blooded murderer would give a flying fuck about a. someone dying, even if it's close to him/her, and b. putting on a brave face for others who you have no single fucking connection with see if you cried your eyes out or not.

furthermore
Except for the fact that she's a criminal who does whatever she wants.

you're absolute cancer for justifying this scene and the other mentioned points, if anyones a troll it's you

she is pretty one dimensional though, just an edgy girl. They try to explain the crazy by "joker electrocuted her forehead and made her jump in bleach" but the whole time she's just acting like jersey trash but with more edginess. Plus the acrobatic shit she does in the first scene with her is never used in combat, just in the helicopter scene. If they wanted to make her a street chick criminal then they shouldn't have done all the edgy shit, if they wanted to make her crazy, then they should have actually wrote some sadistic stuff for her role. Snyder and co just write shit blockbuster films because tons of people are gonna watch them anyway.

Cute face cute petite body.

>why is Sup Forums attracted to a girl with the body of a child

I fucking wonder why, sherlock.

Harley Quinn? Best character hands down. Carried the movie all by herself.

I know people want to fuck her but to say she was the best character is hilarious. The only thing I'm interested in this bitch is her potential movie that can introduce the superior DC waifus, Poison Ivy and Catwoman.

Harley has super strength. She has a variant of Banes Venom syrum, hers is weaker but a permanent effect.

It's how she can use that giant mallet.

This.

Did Joker have superpowers either? Also who the fuck goes on a super secret government mission and doesn't pack heat? What if she's in a plane and has to shoot someone before throwing them out of it?

Can't we have a single thread without capeshit brand shitflinging?

You autists are literally fucking Sup Forums tier.

Kill yourselves.

She has the power of pussy. I'd go on a mission for that aussie snatch.

There's something really wrong with her portrayal of Harley Quinn. It never felt genuine, she looked more like a cosplayer trying to imitate Harley.

Yeah, it's not like she proved several times in the movie how capable she was. And it's not like she has a proven history of surviving and escaping encounters with Batman.

Oh wait...

>Harley Quinn took the crown for entirely missing the point of her character

LOLO this bait is so fucking obvious its dissgusting.

Just for the record kid... She is an edgy middle aged woman with a baseball bat... What else would the human race need to stop a mutant menace from the other side of the galaxy?

NOTHING can beat an edgy middle aged woman with a baseball bat, except maybe an obese woman in her 40s with a proton pack.

This.

y

actually she was the best part of the movie. she was so great as harley quinn

To be honest she kind of reminded me of a typical tumblr girl. All she needed was a cat and starbucks

Harley is CUTE CUTE!!

A CUTE girl!!

Harley is actually a pretty good fighter some times.
In the BAS she could beat Batman sometimes, for some reason.

She has a gun which played a very crucial part at the end tho.

>all the type
>TYPE
Is this a fucking mobile post or something? Actually try and spell correctly when shitposting.

what are you, a queer?

if she had her implant deactivated why she went back to jail?

or

if she still have her implant how can she escape at the end without getting her head blown up?

You think she was bad? What about that stupid redskin that died in less than a minute? Or that useless aussie? Or kuhtana?

>yeah okay buds, like a literal cold blooded murderer would give a flying fuck about a. someone dying, even if it's close to him/her, and b. putting on a brave face for others who you have no single fucking connection with see if you cried your eyes out or not.

The movie establishes that Harley is literally crazy for the Joker. It would make no sense for her to not care when he dies. It would be out of character for her, and completely trash the scenes where she becomes Harley.

In the movie, we see her give him guns so he can escape a prison, we see her go through torture for him to prove herself, we see her pledge her life for him, we see her jump in a vat of chemicals to prove herself for him, we see her fight for him, we see her nearly die for him, we see her love him. It makes absolute sense for her to fall apart when she thinks he's dead, and what you're saying is wrong.