are my ears broken or does nu metal not sound good to anybody else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4MGwlZuAc
youtube.com/watch?v=n4SiR_6D5oI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8wjOpxaNUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very brave to be honest.
t. reddit

Same. The fact that people can listen to Deftones unironically is beyond me. I also can't stand nu prog rock like Steven Wilson.

>the deftones will never ge the appreciation of originating the hipster art metal meme that p4k faggots jerk off to with bands like deafheavn

I pulled off your wings then i laughhhhed

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4MGwlZuAc

All I listen to is memphis rap, soundcloud rap, and nu-metal

Fucking fight me faggots

deftones was nu metal in the beginning but they have his own sound now way better, if you don't like it back then that's your answer

Nah that was Neurosis and ISIS.

are you me ???

why do i feel guilt when listening to nu metal?

ISIS yes (and I really like ISIS), Neurosis, no.

because you have low self esteem

bait thread

>Deftones
>Nu Metal

Pick one

Sucks to have no concept of time eh OP?

When these fuckers got started there wasn't anything else that sounded like them. Especially on MTV or the radio. They really did pioneer new sonic territory and moved metal in general forward. It had a bit more taste and artistry than most metal of the time.

Also, before them people did scream but it was typically in your average "oh look another" death metal band. I would say that no one had really done it that way before with his ability to do a lot of unique things with his voice....he wasn't one note

The imagery, the sounds, the melding of so many different genres....this is what made Deftones good to the people that dig them...

Chino's vocals are liked because they are straight from the heart and raw. Not because he can sing exactly like the rest of the pitch perfect auto tuned garbage

thanks fir the b8

Listen to "knife party" by deftones.

It was good for its time.

deftones first album was numetal the rest is not nu metal

Also keep in mind that few bands have had such a consistent discography and band line up. This is actually very important to some people as it says a lot about them and the kind of people they are in general.

second album is nu metal too t b h

nice reading comprension faggot

Thiissss town don't feel mine

>Fireal, lifter and fist are nu metal
they flirted with nu metal for two albums but nothing they made really fit the stereotype well

Staind is the quintessential numetal

Nu metal ruined what is one of the most innovative and underrated metal bands of all time.

This is your music on nu metal

youtube.com/watch?v=n4SiR_6D5oI

this is your music off of nu metal

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8wjOpxaNUo

Sorry, I'm not a faggot who reads entire Sup Forums posts. I'm not a lonely NEET with no life responsibilities.