So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a dental assistant

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Tits or GTFO
until then saged

Reported

still saged faggot, faggots can't bump their own thread

tits or gtfo also thicc thighs save lives

>men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
>assuming guys like that date white trash

Forlat Sup Forums vær så snill.

Honestly, your personality is shit and your probably a slut for posting pics. Also you do not seem to be smart either considering Dental Assistant. Med student here not white but I would no smash.

don't treat her like that, she went to medical school too, just she quit and became a dental assistant

This is the gross body cross fit gives you

That said, tits or GTFO

I won't date you. I only date doctors. Even if you were a dime, you are uneducated and not worth my time. Looks fade and tits sag, if you want a purchase agreement from me, not just a lease, you'd bring more to the table.

how do you tuck your penis?
saged

you're body is absolutely disgusting you probably do 2 hour of workout per week and eat full shit + dental assistant think you are at the same level than doctors you are pitiful so try to stay at you're place you slut

Don't mention your gender online

I bet with them 'guns' you can make sandwiches really fast

you embarrassing cross fitters, this is the kind of body you get working out once in a blue moon

1. Bait
2. You don't work out, you just have OK genetics
3. Screen name/gamer score/talk about gamez or gtfo
4. Why would I hire a personal trainer in worse shape than girls I know who don't work out?

Tldr: OP is fag, this bread is weak, sage

As a high salary engineer with more income from my side profects than the average doctor, 0/10 wouldnt guve you the time of day, actually didgusting.

Guaranteed replies

As a biologist I can say with almost 100% certainty you do not in fact...lift. 2/10 would not create zygote with.

again? jesus this whale doesnt give up.

we never asked for this information...
it sounds like you are trying to advertise yourself...

your body is absolutely disgusting and so are you, kys

So fucking what is right lol. You the one out here trying to make a scene

>Yes I'm a personal trainer

How the fuck are you a personal trainer?? I'd never take a lick of advice from those plumpy ham arms.

You train gorillas?

Kekked

I can also see backfat, fkn gross!

I've seen this pic before

You messed with the wrong bunch of autists, sugartits. You don't look that nice and your attitude is horrific. I'd still hit that.

u look like aids, heard of not eating mcdonalds

This has to be a joke. Docotrs and Lawyers dont care about your education. That's why they bang strippers and Hooters girls.
You need to stick to truck stops and state fairs.