Should we all be prepping?

should we all be prepping?

where to start?

Nows the probably going to be the only time in history it's going to be considered a reasonable hobby.

Oh look it's a summer fag with no knowledge of geopolitics. Let's all point and laugh

enlighten me

>people still think its going to be nuclear weaponry

Topest of keks, USA and Russia both have weapons much stronger then the old nuclear bomb. Not only that, but these weapons don't leave radiation behind.

True fact: Russia has more nuclear bombs than every other country including the US combined.

the everliving fuck are you talking about?

Nuclear weapon testing stopped shortly after the detonation of the tsar bomba. Gas aerosol bombs aren't as powerful as a 50 megaton thermonuclear bomb.

Surely they have 'em larger than that now, but the point stands: wtf you talking bout

so whats it gonna be?

Fuck you , I don't have time to explain the complex web that is geopolitics. How about you read more news sources and cross reference the articles. stop being a fucking normie faggot.

What weapon?

It's all about power and size babbbyy

Meh, I don't even care. Gonna die anyway, so I'd rather it be done in a flash than after months of radioactive poisoning, famine, fighting off mutants, and lack of entertainment.

cool so u just came here to be mad.

alright man. bye

>fighting off mutants
>lack of entertainment

Don't you have a LOL game to be playing

The largest nuclear bomb is actually owned by Israel and has the power to destroy the entire continent of Australia.

I prefer RuneScape.

>the servers being down permanently is what makes a nuclear holocaust truly terrifying

>Plays Runespace in 2017
Dude what the fuck is wrong with you? How autistic can one user be?

No they dont dumbass?

Am I the only fag here that is kinda hoping it does happen?

Tbh I don't think anything will happen this may sound like I'm a fag and maybe it don't make sense but things like films movie stars sport stars how would war work out? Would we still be getting films and people playing sports still but wars going on i just don't think it will happen

It will it's only a matter of time before South Africa decides to launch a nuclear bomb at Texas.

Bruh, they have new quests (one where Guthix dies), a new skill, and it looks more beautiful than ever...the whole game. I defend all of Gielinor from whatever threat lurks, and I do so with 99-skillcapes that very few earned the hard way (such as 99 Farming). I love this game, and would be truly devastated if it were to go down one day.

>for now, it seems Brexit didn't affect subscription fees

>normie
Sup Forumsfart detected

You got the only fag here part right

lolwut

Obviously not

>South Africa decides to launch a nuclear bomb at Texas
wat

Next you're going to tell me you got brand new gtx 1080Ti recently just for Runespace. Seriously play some real games, not web bullshit.

And dubs don't lie!

Britain actually has the largest nuke at 73 megatons.
If you were to concentrate its heat into a single point there's enough power to light a halogen bulb for 6 minutes

>well,
I did have to get a new laptop to run the current RuneScape. It's nice and smooth, not choppy and prone to overheating.

>also, the Stone of Jas gets destroyed

we have trouble not only making the journey to mars, but also being able to live there...yeah sure go play with yourself pretending you can create a sustainable habit without the aid of the various ecological systems that support your pathetic sorry ass OR for that matter the human global network which provides nearly everything you touch

It is hard to believe. People still play that absolute peice of shit we call a game.

If you don't have a bug out bag in your car and house, get on that. Also firearms.

Please tell me your graphics card isn't anything above a 1050ti.

>Britain actually has the largest nuke at 73 megatons
wat
>If you were to concentrate its heat into a single point there's enough power to light a halogen bulb for 6 minutes
srsl wtf lol

Possibly; I actually don't know. Original laptop was 'new' in 2008, current (new) one is from 2015.