CALL THAT BRAINSTORMING

why did I burst out laughing at this

STAND ON MY TOOLS YOU CAN CALL ME PAUL BUNYAN

truly one of the goats

BALLIN WIT MA BLOODS

CALL THAT B-BALL

damn

EAT HER ASS LIKE GRAVY

I feel like the I'm the only guy on Sup Forums that enjoys Wayne's LCD punchlines.

Am I a pleb?

no

I'm a crazy ass star like a fucking asterisk.

i thought these were good.
LIFE'S A BEACH I'M JUST PLAYIN' IN THE SAND

BITCH REAL G'S MOVE IN SILENCE LIKE LASAGNA

>unironically a good punchline desu

WHILE YOUR BITCH IS ON MY DICK LIKE A GLUE STICK

I actually just laughed out loud, like, for real. That is actually a really fucking funny and clever line.

dear mister toilet I'm the shit

Chris Brown - "Look at Me Now" feat. Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes - "I don't eat sushi, I'm the shit/ no, I'm pollution, no substitution"

Lil Wayne - "Mercy Remix" feat. Nicki Minaj - "I'm the shit, turn your nose up"

Jae Millz - "Holla at a Playa Remix" feat. Lil Wayne - "OK, baby, I'm the shit/ so can you bring me some tissue/ Air freshener/ but bitch, I'm fresher/ I can get ya girl to come/ and kiss me on the pisser"

Keri Hilson - "Turning Me On" feat. Lil Wayne - "Baby, I'm the shit and/ that's the only thing you smell around me"

With Regard To Other Body Parts/Functions

Lil Wayne - "Swag Surfin' Remix" - "I'm talking big shit, nigga, join my hit list nigga/ What's the matter? Check your bladder/ I'm the shit, piss, nigga" & "I'm the hardest shit, go in your ass and search"

Lil Wayne - "A Milli" - "And I be the shit, now you got loose bowels"

Lil Wayne - "First Place Winner" feat. Boo, Curren$y, Mack Maine & Swizz Beatz - "I am the shit/ and they just poop stains"

Lil Wayne - "Ain't that a Bitch" - "They tellin' me I'm the shit like a nigga don't piss"

Lil Wayne - "Famous" - "I'm poo poo, meaning/ I'm the shit on you turds"

With Regard To Disposal

TI feat. Lil Wayne, "Done It Now" - "And I am the shit/ I stay away from the poop scoop"

Birdman - "4 My Town" feat. Lil Wayne & Drake - "Man, I'm the shit, and y'all janitors"

Nicki Minaj - "Roman's Revenge 2.0" feat. Lil Wayne - "Haha! Old-ass rappers/ I'm still the shit, old-ass Pampers"

Chamillionaire - "Rock Star" feat. Lil Wayne - "I am the shit/ Hear the commode cry"

Lil Wayne - "IANAHB" - "She say 'Tunechi, you the shit, you need your ass wiped'"

Lil Wayne - "La La" feat. Brisco & Busta Rhymes - "Nigga, I'm the shit, get the fuck up out my toilet"

Lil Wayne - "Money on My Mind" - "Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm the shit"

Lil Wayne - "Ain't Got Time" - "I could get your stomach out of your back/I could make you shit better"

DJ Drama - "Cannon RMX" feat. Lil Wayne, Willie The Kid, Freeway & T.I. - "Bullets like birds, you can hear them bitches humming/ Don't make that bird shit, he got a weak stomach"

Lil Wayne - "My Weezy" feat. Lil Twist, Shanell & Tyga - "My stomach hurt, and my shit is droppin' real soon"

Lil Wayne - "500 Degreez" - "You don't want my stomach ache, I shit on them cats"

The Ass

Lil Wayne - "Anything" - "We all ready to shit, don't need an asshole"

Meek Mill - "I'm a Boss Remix" feat. Lil Wayne, Birdman, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, Swizz Beatz & T.I. - "The world is an asshole, and we the next big shit"

Lil Wayne - "Shit Stains" - "I'm a asshole, but I don't give a shit"

Lil Wayne - "You Ain't Got Nuthin'" feat. Juelz Santana & Fabolous - "Weezy, I'm at the top, foot up in your bottom/ Huh, damn, I mean, foot up in your ass/ I kick that shit/ Now go and put it in the trash"

The Bowels

Lil Wayne - "DOA" - "Loose bowels, this shit so easy"

When It Does

Drake - "Successful" feat. Lil Wayne & Trey Songz - "Tired of hearing bullshit, bring on the cow shit/ Haven't met a smell that's stinkier than our shit"

Lil Wayne - "Nightmares of the Bottom" - "But who am I to talk? I ain't shittin' roses"

Lil Wayne - "Sorry 4 the Wait" - "And I stink cause I got a lot of shit on my mind"

Lil Wayne - "Let the Beat Build" - "Used to think my shit didn't stink, boy, was I wrong"

Juelz Santana - "Make it Work for You" feat. Lil Wayne & Young Jeezy - "Ugh, you can smell it through the wrapper/ That's that shit, nigga, sit it in a Pampers"

Lil Wayne - "God Bless Amerika" - "Same shit, different air freshener"

The Stafford Brothers - "Hello" feat. Lil Wayne & Christina Milian - "What? You think your shit don't stank?"

Kanye West - "See You in My Nightmares" feat. Lil Wayne - "You think your shit don't stank/ But you are Mrs. P-U"

Lil Wayne – "Fuckwitmeyouknowigotit Remix" – "Got so much shit built up you could smell it on me"

Tyga feat. Lil Wayne, "Faded" - "Prior to me coming, I had to stick my thumb in/ her ass one time, smell my finger make you vomit"

When It Doesn't

Birdman - "Get It All Together" feat. Lil Wayne - "And I, I kinda act like my shit don't stink/ On a toilet with the burner taped under the sink"

Nicki Minaj - "Higher than a Kite" feat. Lil Wayne - "Shit don't stank when you shittin' in the bank"

Lil Wayne - "Wasted Remix" - "This shit's so good, it don't even smell bad"

Lil Wayne - "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe Remix" - "Man, shit ain't never smell this good"

Nicki Minaj - "Roman Reloaded" feat. Lil Wayne - "Um, my shit so cold, man, it don't even stank-o"

Lil Wayne - "Get Smoked" feat. Lil Mouse - "These niggas think they the shit, these niggas perfume"

Lil Wayne - "Love You Right" feat. Cherlise - "Girl, your man ain't shit, so fuck that nigga/ Just put on your poker face/ And straight flush that shit"

Mystikal - "Original" feat. Lil Wayne & Birdman - "Uh, ain't it crazy how shit be?/ That's why I flush it"

Lil Wayne - "Bang Bang" feat. Gudda Gudda & Jae Millz - "Planet earth is my toilet, you're beneath this shit/ then I flush and wipe my ass"

Lil Wayne - "Ain't I" feat. Jae Millz - "Shittin' on you bitches now let me flush the toilet and wipe my ass"

Lil Wayne - "Walk It Out Remix" - "I shit these rappers out, and sometimes I forget to flush ya"

Lil Wayne - "Mr. Carter" feat. Jay-Z - "While ya'll asshole niggas been on the same shit/ I flush and watch them go down the drain quick

Lil Wayne - "Dear Anne" - "Shit as I sit and wait for the war to begin"

Lil Wayne - "I'm Not a Human" - "Rockstar shit from my rockstar ass/ Got a tub full of money, that's a rockstar bath/ Then I use more money to wipe my rockstar ass/ Then I throw it in the garbage, that's rockstar trash"

Drake feat. Lil Wayne, "I'm Goin' In" - "Hello muthafucka, hey, hi, how ya durn'?/ It's Weezy F. Baby come to take a shit and urine/ on the toilet bowl, bitches"

Soulja Boy - "Turn My Swag On Remix" feat. Lil Wayne - "I'm in the bathroom, takin' me a rich nigga shit"

Lil Wayne - "We Be Steady Mobbin" feat. Gucci Mane - "Big house, long hallways/ got 10 bathrooms, I could shit all day, nigga!"

Lil Wayne - "Get High, Rule The World" - "I'm on the toilet watchin' 'Martin,' just laughin' and shit"

OH MY GOD I CANT KEEP DOING THIS

SUCK A NIGGA DICK FOR A IPHONE 6
FUCK MY NIGGA TERRY FOR A NEW BLACKBERRY

thank you so much for posting this

DON'T TEST ME MOTHERFUCKER I STUDIED