THE WAR WAS LOST

THE WAR WAS LOST

NO SEASONS SIGNED

Just rewatched this. It can get pretty hammy but it really doesn't deserve the hate 2bh.

Better than S1

its mostly the contrast between the expectations of season 2 being season 1, but better, and season 2 just being about the shocking (SHOCKING) fact rich people in California fuck prostitutes.

I was not cucked

Season 2 was fucking great and I loved Woodrough

Anybody read Galveston? How is it?

If you need any more proof that this site is just contrarian and incapable of forming it's own opinions just look at how season 2 is "good" now on here.

>If you need any more proof that this site is just contrarian and incapable of forming it's own opinions just look at how season 2 is "good" now on here.

>the site is a hivemind

And having little to no nudity because the creator was butthurt over being forced to add sex into season one.

>"I know, I'll make this next season entirely about the sex industry and every main character im will be defined by their sexuality or their sexual history and yet there WONT be any tits in it! That'll teach them!"

I WROTE SOME SCRIPTS
YOU'LL NEVER FIND

I HAD TO LEAVE
MY CARY BEHIND

41 keks

RIP Frank, Ray and Gay Cop.

Why didn't someone tell pizza that everything to do with his gay cop character was completely uninteresting filler that had no impact on the main story? Simply wasted screentime.

S3 EPIC INTRO WHEN?!?!?!!!

should have had 3rd season with ray and frank on the run in venezuela desu

shoulda killed their families and wife's son instead of them

Are you literally gay

>Sup Forums likes season 2
>Sup Forums likes season 2 more than season 1
i want reddit to leave

Bottom tier genre fiction

Read Ligotti if you like S1
Read McCarthy if you like S2
or, dunno, Big Sleep

for you

What the hell does S2 have to do with McCarthy

Nah breh there has always been a split but memers usually have the loudest voices.

the kid is mine

Explain to me why 1 was better without muh rust

none of the actors in season 2 can act (vaughan, ferrel and mcadams). the characters were not interesting either. vince vaughan's cheesy lines were obnoxious (le stay gold)

the storyline was poorly put together and told. the ending was shit too

season 1 was the opposite of the above. the story was an actual mystery involving true detective work

season 2 = boring
season 1 = exciting to watch

no

Exactly this, except for the fact that the season 1 ending was shit too.

because cary

They say the early bird gets the worm. Well I've been getting up at 6 AM for 19 years Ray and all I've got for it is a mouthful of dirt

None of this is true though. The finale thread of Season 2 was just Sup Forums endlessly mocking the hacky writing