Just share them, this is a safe place

Just share them, this is a safe place.

>safe place
>IP tracked
>not at all anonymous
>considered public place by law enforcement, so communications can be tapped and recorded without warrant
>long term Sup Forums records collate all information about you - what state you are from, photos you upload, comments you make

yeah. safe.

Sometimes when i fap and have to cum, I lay down on my back, and swing my legs up over my head. I cum all over my face and my mouth. Kinda disgusted, but i like the idea.

▲▲

▲▲

>▲
>▲▲

▲▲

I wipe back to front

üü▲
▲ü▲

[code] ▲
▲ ▲[/code]

disgusting

I sometimes shit when I shower

  ▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

this made me want to smash my laptop into millions of pieces and then proceed to kill myself

>i am one of the andy sixx shit log posters

▲▲

fertilizing the turnips

whats the joke behind it? where did it originate?

  ▲
▲ ▲

I once killed a man with thowing knives.

started off just as some crazed fan writing something about the black veil brides, some super long-winded blogpost type of shit, and the line 'i would suck a log of shit out of his asshole' was in there.

then eventually, someone started spamming the threads here on Sup Forums posting pics of him and asking 'would you ever suck a log' etc etc

he/she started their own website too, just google andy sixx log of shit or something and it'll be the wixia site.

people get super visibly bitchy and pissed, and this in turn caused people to want to post it more just to get those same fags mad again

now people have shooped it in all sorts of ways

it's a subversive meme, casting a light on the celebrity infatuation culture we have here in NA. it is a meme with a purpose. join the log squad, user.

fake

I masturbate to the idea of torturing and choking a boy to death. It makes me hard rock.

been "molesting" my wife since she was 8, been the only person, sex since 12, 22 now, happy as ever, she just bought me a car