Music for this feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvOoQ0Ff2nA
youtube.com/watch?v=b9GilKnpiv0
youtube.com/watch?v=TSaEaiHE7a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goldmund - Threnody
youtube.com/watch?v=LvOoQ0Ff2nA

no music, just cuckold her like a true alpha male. You don't even have to be super alpha, just think Jim from The Office.

>Loves Joy Division, The Smiths, Blur and The Libertines

she was never patrician anyway

This.

Glad to see you two got along though.

listen to and cuck that faggot. here's motivation
youtube.com/watch?v=b9GilKnpiv0

>listens to Radiohead, Joy Division, The Smiths, Blur and The Libertines
>patrician
are you retarded?

I mean compared to 90% of the women I've dated, that's pretty patrician desu. I can't tell you the number of times females would ask what I'm listening to, I answer and inquire back, to which they respond, "Nickelback/Kid Rock/Fetty Wap/The Weeknd/21 Pilots/Green Day/etc."

So, yeah. OP may have struck a goldmine, boi needs to lay his charms on her. She's clearly interested in him.

>>Turns out she's a total patrician
>>Loves Joy Division, The Smiths, Blur and The Libertines

I mean, it is a woman. Anything that isn't normie shit like the weeknd and Justin Bieber is patrician

this desu
radiohead is what you tell people when you dont want to seem too weird

Are you good looking user?

Who gives a fuck if she has a boyfriend, cuck that nigga. Boyfriends aren't husbands. She sounds like she's into you dude.

You guys haven't lived until you make out with a girl in the back of a car to Souvlaki

True Love Waits

>Tfw I'm going to a local harsh noise show in a few days with several of the artists being female

Slowdive concert was a sausagefest

Pharmakon has a song that is looped extremely heavy breathing and it gave my gf a panic attack

I confirm this
a beta numale sausage fest
I felt dirty after going there

Seriously dude idk why people think you can't fuck a girl just because they have a boyfriend. Especially the "hipster" type you described, they're even sluttier than the average "normie" slut. I met this girl (average bedroom pop tumblr hoe), at a random party after some basement show, she supposedly had been dating some guy for like 5 years and it took me about an hour to get her to come back to my place.

>t. chad

Lets it go covince yourself the bachelor's life is the way to go
life is meaningless we all die alone atleast you will more money to do whatever you want without a wife and family holding you down

Part of the reason I like her is that she's really shy and innocent, so if she's willing to cheat and sleep around I'd be dissapointed desu.

because you shouldn't be doing that, imagine if the girl was your gf...

This, if she cheated with you she is very likely to cheat on you.

oh fuck dude
that sucks, and they act like they don't have a boyfriend right? then they just suddenly drop the bomb and say they have one. like they should fucking say it like how it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=TSaEaiHE7a0

But she already tries to fuck you though. Don't buy into the whole innocent maiden bullshit, it's an act.
If your girlfriend thinks it's ok to be available to other men, you can hardly blame the guy that fucks her. She didn't love you to begin with.

user, heres your chance to be a nonaspie normal human being and have a friend with similar tastes in music who happens to be female. Most of what youre going to hear is from lonely beta faggots anyway

Protip: she probably has friends you can meet

Underrated

>Harsh noise
>Music

>shy and innocent

Not gonna happen bro, I was in a pretty similar situation to yours and those type of girls are afraid of sex and even get mad when you make dirty jokes about stuff.

Also if that girl didn't show her attraction to you in the first days of friendship trust me she'll not be your gf even if she didn't have a bf

of course dude, the girl was a whore all the time, but in that case I'm pretty sure you wanna beat the guy no matter what

if op fuck her that's all he can get from her, because she's probably ok with other guys while dating op

Don't lose hope, user. I've been there before

Not OP but when I was in highschool there was this girl who would talk to me like every day until late at night, would come to my classes, always try to spend time with me whenever possible, etc. Multiple people even asked if we were dating, including her own sister. And then it turned out she was dating someone. There was literally one time her boyfriend (who at the time I didn't know was her boyfriend) was in the room and she basically ignored him while showering me with attention.
Why the fuck do people do this?

just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score

Girls are fucking cruel, man. Judging from what you said it looks like she's trying to make her boyfriend jealous.. Maybe that's just me idk

I mean it was a while ago and we've since fallen out and don't talk anymore or anything so I have no idea but it doesn't really matter that much anymore, but it was just a totally shitty situation.

i dont get this thread. is it impossible for you guys to be friends with women?

You think I'd date the kind of skank I'm talking about? Nah one and done

>girls