Who are some KNOWN Douchebags in music, that turned out to be racist as well?

Who are some KNOWN Douchebags in music, that turned out to be racist as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey#Racism_controversies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

racism isn't real.

Islam isn't a race, next.

I'm sure discrepancies of matters of fact like that matter to bigots like Morrissey

wtf i love morrissey now

BASED MORRISSEY

based moz
truly /ourguy/

>A man who is trying to protect his country from foreign invaders blowing up children and killing innocent people is branded a racist and shunned
Fucking Hitler and his Nazis ruined everything.

His band was called "THE SMITHS" after all. Have people forgotten what the appeal was with them in the first place? They were blue collar, like Bruce Springsteen in the States. I love that Morrissey is not afraid to voice an opinion. We need more people that think like he does when it comes to these matters.

>Makes a career decrying Christianity and his upbringing in abusive violent Catholic institutions
>Last album literally called 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business'
>Shocked he decries Islam after a bombing in his hometown on his Birthday
>Racist

Come on.
Brash, insensitive, poorly timed (typical Morrissey) but racist?

NEO-CONS BTFO

Shut the fuck up. He's 100% right. How many more people have to die in the mythical pursuit of "multiculturalism"?

>truly /ourguy/
Don't you mean, /areguy/

Thousands, apparently.
Even immigrants aren't immune, some 5 Polish people died in the attack

Yeah wtf is his deal

No borders, no walls, let's just love on each other. Plus once all the children are dead they'll get bored and leave us alone.

If Islam is a race then so is Christianity.

>mfw even old h.i.v. positive queers will soon lock arms with the white master race as right wing death squads start marching across the face of the earth

morrissey without marr is hot garbage at best. also none of you would have a problem with a white muslim

Shut up whining Moz, and have a salad.

>a vegan hippy is representing Sup Forums

If they believed in sharia law I wouldn't give a fuck if they were purple, they need to go.

Everyone is racist

moby is a piece of shit and a white supremacist

>Yfw ISIS kills Morrissey in retaliation
>Yfw this upsets the Mexican cartels causing them to retaliate against ISIS

Racism is so fucked up. Racists are all retarded and I can prove it mathematically. Get fucked Sup Forums eat a dick and *buuuuuuuuurp*... goodnight.

The only problem with this is, even though that's what they were intended to be, it's not what they are.

Nothing about Morrissey and his lyrics are ordinary or relatable to the blue collar in the way that Springsteen's are.

Because at the end of the day Morrissey wrote about what he knew: bookish gay dudes who live in council flats.

And that's what their music is about.

i hate rick and morty so much. cancer show

Suck my dick ***burp*** Morty

Islam must be stopped

lolololllollol this thread

there is a culture and the alt righters are winning you cuck

Moz is based. Stop acting like Muslims are all your best friend, you stupid faggot

what are you talking about

Keep sucking Ahmed's cock you cuckold

They need to leave Europe

He's the only with any balls to call it like it is. And of course that means being called a waisisssss. Not that Islam is a race anyway.

Yep.

Tribalism is natural.

'Racism' is political maneuvering.

morrissey has been """"racist"""" since forever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey#Racism_controversies