Sorry edgelords, but this movie was awesome

Sorry edgelords, but this movie was awesome.

>b-but muh Rotten Tomatoes score...

Because the collective opinion of a bunch of pretentious Jew cucks totally matters...

HONKA HONKA

6-7/10 imo.

Had potential to be better but was fun the way it was.

It was a complete mess. but it was fun

would my wifes son enjoy it?

This movie was a solid 10/10 like the shit I took last night lads

MOMS

But edgelords are this movies target audience

It was a mess of a movie with a good movie hidden in it and on the pieces left on the cutting room floor. I'm sure with all of the footage recorded and more time something pretty good could be salvaged, but it feels like a video game that was rushed to release and unlike a video game it can't just be patched a few days-to-months down the line.

"I'm going to repeat what Redlettermedia said, and pretend I came to that conclusion on my own."

50% their criticism was pure speculation from other bad reviews

the other half was complaint s about a 15 min character intro they said that took half the movie

Went two days ago to see SS. Didn't believe the critics after what they said about Batman v Superman and Warcraft. Both of them were great movies that were smashed by them.

But holy shit this one is bad. From the minute they arrive in the city the movie becomes extremely predictable, badly written with absolute shit tier villains that were incredibly underwhelming. It's comparable to one of those older X-men movies. The score was bad too. It didn't bring any emotion to the movie and I couldn't care less about the members of SS. The 'jokes' so weak too. The ending is the worst one I've ever seen in any capeshit movie :

> The evil witch that tries to persuade SS with illusions of their dreams (I've seen this in maybe 5 other movies)
> Quinn that pretends to join her was soooooo fucking predictable. Holy shit. (Harry potter's Nevil)
> The posessed girl that still lives at the end was cringingly predictable (50% of all action movies)
> The action was so lame and generic. Like a low budget steven seagal movie. The bad guys attack and they get shot, cut or burned. Nothing more.
> The witch's brother gets killed by a bomb. Everything around that was bad.
> The Joker that saves HC in the end was ,again, predictable.

I mean, if it only was one of those things, I wouldn't mind. But there were a lot of other bad things too. When I went to Independence day 2, there were things that I didn't like that much too, but the movie was still worth watching

I had very high hopes.There was so much potential but it feels like it was written by a 15 year old. This movie failed because of 1 person: David Ayer, the writer and director. Predictable, generic and emotionless. Compare this to Batman v Superman. I recommend anyone that shits on that movie to rewatch the scene that starts with pic related. Has there ever been a better scene in any superhero movie ever? Civil war's ending fight comes close and had a lot of emotion too, but the score made the difference.

There was absolutely not even a good movie hidden in there at all.

This movie was genuinely awful. As a non-capeshit fan, I actually expected this to be kind of cool, but jesus christ...

except that is the exact criticism a lot of people have been holding against it even before RLM put up their review?

anyone who followed the movie at all knows about the reshoots and the meddling that butchered the movie, and the horrible editing makes it just about the most glaring thing to condemn it for.

>Things the director intentionally foreshadowed and set up were predictable.

Oh dear

I saw it before I saw the RT score and hated it.

Is my opinion of the film still invalid, Mr Edgelord?

Only issued I had was the ending and the fact it felt like I was watching a music video at times. Other than that it's a decent movie.

exactly. I dont get when people defending this movie by saying "I know its a mess, horrible, sucks donkey ass, awful etc etc etc..........but it was fun and I enjoyed it."

Isnt that literally what we mean when we say "the lowest common denominator"?

The movie was pretty good. Could have been better and was not without its flaws, but overall an enjoyable experience.

>Reddit

It's a 5-6/10, pure waste of potential.

Basically, it was a great movie that got killed in editing.

found the Angry Joe fan

8/10 with brilliant emotional scenes that made you really feel for the characters. Jared did an amazing job as the most psychotic Joker ever, Margot is the best Harley ever, I was surprised how much I enjoyed Will Smith, Jai Courtney.

AMAZING FILM