These fucking animals need to be charged with attempted murder. It happened in Antioch, CA...

These fucking animals need to be charged with attempted murder. It happened in Antioch, CA. It was over someone got killed (Antonio Batiste) and the girls name with the Taser is Kimberly Martinez.

liveleak.com/view?i=d0f_1490751621

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_u/misc/ll2/hd_video_icon.jpg
twitter.com/Dtrapsmoke/media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why they beating up on the lightskin?

put the story here or are you a white knight?

Dude Gets Tazed and Head Stomped

image: cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_u/misc/ll2/hd_video_icon.jpg

Apparently the guy getting beat up recently made fun of someone who had just died. Watch both videos.

from the link..how much irony is in that...they think making fun of someone dying is bad..yet try to kill the guy for doing it.

The irony is that u post a link that doesn't work

>my red short match my red laces match my friend's red hoodie
Just a couple of REAL GANGSTAZ, going hard in these streetzes.

I live in this area, that shit is crazy. The kid that died went to my school apparently. This is really autistic.

i could not give less of a fuck about these niggers and spics. let them all swing fists and work minimum wage. i dont give a fuck. theyre dead weight.

lol white boy got stomped

cracka gonna git cracked

Yeah! Fucking Poor People! Why can't they just borrow money from their parents??????

whos the dude getting stomped?

moar info plz

We're focused on Cody now, sorry.

the one with the red hood stomping can be found here: twitter.com/Dtrapsmoke/media
A little kid he is...

tf are you taking about, the ones who are stomping this guy's head ARE white.

how did you find this?

I couldn't give two shits if I tried. looks like everyone was ok.

its white on white violence lol with some beaners jumpin in

Either that magnificent fucker can withstand a tazer multiple times or the nigger got it at the dollar store.

that is about all I know actually. The principal from Liberty Highschool (brentwood) Announced it some morning, but I have no idea who he was, nor did any of my friends. I'm sure there was some people who knew him, but I honestly have no idea what happened nor even knew of him before hand.

Sorry for not providing more info.

bump for op. The guy just deserved a slap to the face, but not a fucking savage beating like these baboons did.

higher level primate instinct

according to google, the guy who this kid got beaten over was killed while robbing somebody's house. a couple years ago, he was arrested in connection with 2 shootings. sounds like a class act.

Dude I went to Liberty, you there now? Underage b&?

/kimberly.martinez.50767
bitch with the tasers facebook

Are we supposed to feel bad this coon died?

She boons and niggy bucks be ookin' and eekin', chimpin' out

source?

white ape got hella smashed lelz