What's like living in Mexico?

What's like living in Mexico?

Better than Brazil

Why?

Pretty neat if you don't go there because you fall for the "getting away with anything illegal" meme

That meme literally gets people killed, don't do drugs kids.

What's Mexican people like?

Pretty open to foreigners (except americans for obvious reasons) and generally friendly and open for banter.

Oh, and extremely racist.

>extremely racist
How?

Smelly, very smelly, fucking Hell, the smell. I used to think yanks were bullies when they called Mexico third world

Smellier than Africans?

I've only been to Egypt in Africa but ya, smellier than the Nile

Where did you go?

I doubt that Mexicans are smellier than Sub-Saharan Africans.

HEAVEN

HELL

Ciara and Alexandra in Egypt in 2004, I was only there for a day, saw the pyramids, that was cool. I was 12 and it was a shock seeing all that poverty for the first time ever.
I went to Tijuana with my dad in 2014 for a day. I was 21 and really wanted to go drink Tequila and fuck a whore but I couldn't abandon my old father. The l lace stank and the police looked like dodgy cunts. The people seemed nice but it was really just them trying to smell me and my dad stuff. However, in restaurants and the post office I saw some cool old people just being chill. I get the impression they know surieving is important and tough but it doesn't mean you can't have a fun time

Urban areas: smoggy, crime filled dumps where beggar children and dogs roam the streets at night

Rural areas: walking into the eighteenth century, no electricity or telephones

Overall: mejor mierda, I left for a reason

>Tijuana
Why the fuck would anyone go there? Tijuana is like the third most dangerous city in the entire country. It is also ugly, dirty, full of drugs, and even full of tropical diseases due to all the immigrants (from everywhere) that get stranded in there. No history, no ruins, americanized, really. Why would you go there?

Worst place.

Why would you even had the idea to go to Tijuana? it's a complete shitty city. There are many way more beautiful places in Mexico than Tijuana.

My dad's company wouldn't even hire anything lower than mestizo, because it caused them problems. The government is to corrupt/lazy to care. Also, oaxacos are literal subhumans who never evolved to have higher brain functions like us normal humans. This is why they give all their extra money to the pope and why they are always chimping out.

>Why the fuck would anyone go there?

It's like Las Vegas, but closer. They have lots of gambling and prostitution.

Where do you guys live?

It is a complete shithole, it is like going to Detroit or Saint Louis and then complaining.

I was born here but my parents couldn't afford living in America so I grew up in Tecate, a quiet trailer park adjacent the existing border wall. It was ok. One of my friends dropped out of school at about nine or ten and sold chiclets so he could afford a gameboy. I always envied him, until some dump truck squished him and killed him. His dad made the coffin out of plywood stolen from an American construction site.

Overall it was pretty shit but life is really cheap down there. Even though I'm only a middle class American, I could move back and be upper class. But the Peso hasn't fallen far enough for my likening :^)

Detroit has nothing redeemable, Tijuana has two things: gambling and prostitution. That alone will keep it alive because it lets poor Americans feel rich for a day.

Imagine having to spend every moment of life trying to avoid getting your head cut off by a cartel - that's what it's like living in Mexico.

>Oh, and extremely racist
what will happen, if for example, someone like me takes a stroll in Mexico City and decides to mingle with the locals? What would they think? What would they do?

Mexico

Nobody cares what happens on the street, but you wouldn't be allowed to work in many occupations (ie, banking) because they simply don't trust your kind.

We were in San Diego and figured why not

I was referring to cities

just by looks or nationality?

San Luis Potosí, it's a meh city 2bh, it has a little history and bunch of historical places but not that big of a deal, there are better places. Peaceful city if you compare it to the rest of the country, still there are some narcos here and there doing their business.

looks definitely, because most of your kind are indistinguishable from indios/oaxacos (ie, scum that steal everything then launder it through the church which companies can't sue). But I'll also admit that things are different if you're coming in through a corporate visa (say to work at one of joliebee's offices here), and have some sort of vetting/ability to be sued if you steal something. But on your own you'd be fucked hence why your kind go to America instead.

What do you do for fun in San Luis Potosí?

like all mexicans, we have:

- prostitutes
- football
- american TV
- church (only for stupid, lower mexicans though)

imagine your country but with better access to American products, the closer to the border the better the access (for example most of the flea markets around the border are mostly filled with stolen things from America, especially videogame consoles)

I see, so for example, I (a chinese mestizo), and another flip friend of mine (a spanish mestizo) would get along relatively fine, then?

The entire country has prostitution, burger, it is not illegal here. And there are better girls elsewhere.

Everything lower than mestizo is shit and is their own class. It's like it is in your country, except here about half the country is white people that don't want to deal with your kind. Before 2000 if you committed a crime, the police would just bus you to America. They'd still do it if they could find a way. That's the mentality there.

Though, on the flip side us whites get higher hit with higher bribes and traffic tickets, because the police (half of which is mestizo, because they don't question orders) know we have more money. Same applies to home services (ie pool cleaning, gardening, hospice care, etc).

Tijuana is the closest Mexican city to Los Angeles, closer than Las Vegas. Also, because it's Mexico, everything there is 1/20th the cost of what it is in Vegas.

That's why it's popular, it's the location.

People would call you "Chino" as banter, and nothing else.

Whenever you see an American flag talking about any subject, don't listen to them. It doesn't matter if they say they are Irish, Italian, Mexican, or just your regular burger, they don't know.

We have museums, theaters, parks, and historical places, if you're into that. The state has some neat villages close, also, it's a city relatively close to a lot of important cities of the country. We also like to think we have one of the best of not the best gastronomy of the whole country, specially for the Enchiladas Potosinas, which actually is not that great in my opinion, but still we like to think it is. Also, the most important of them all, getting drunk and going to parties.

San Luis Potosi has good food, but Puebla, Oaxaca and Yucatán are the best in the country desu. By far.

Chicano, stop answering to me or other posters and get out of this thread pls.

wow fuck off, I'm more or less Mexican because I actually grew up there. Ever had to apply to an American college using a Mex-issued highschool diploma? It's a fucking mess. I'm more Mexican than regular chicanos (all of whom grew up in the America) anyway

What does the average Mexican think of Brazil and Brazilian?
What do you think of Brazil & Brazilians?

okay, then.

People would say nothing desu. All Asians are "Chinos" just like how all blondes are "Güeros". It might be offensive to a lot of people, but they are just nicknames. As other anons already told you, people here like foreigners, so they would be friendly.

you've never left your town have you? Most of northern mexico hates anything and everything indio because they keep stealing things.

Mexicans like Brazil, but we hardly ever hear about you other than fooball. So the usual stuff, nice beaches, great parties, beautiful women, samba, football, etc.

I was born in Torreón, Coahuila, moved to Durango when I was 14, moved to Mexico City, lived for a while in Colima, then Los Cabos, and then back to Mexico City.

Fuck off, chicano. I don't care that you say you were born here, it doesn't matter if you never left your backwater shithole while here, You really don't know about what you are talking about. And neither you, nor your family full of assholes, are representative of anything but being assholes.

thanks!

What things are offensive to do or say in Mexico?
-
Don't give him (You)s, the motherfucker won't fuck off if you keep giving him attention.

whew, and I almost believed him for a second, thanks!

Are you planning to live in Mexico?

Have mind that I am also not representative of the country, as I am also and asshole. But I am trying to give you the perspective of normies.

- Probably talking bad about the country and saying that your country is much better than here while being here. It might be true, it might be bs, but people don't like that. Only some Europeans could get a pass if they try to point out the flaws in a polite manner, as we see Europe as some sort of heaven on earth.
- Saying that America is not a continent.
- Saying that Mexico is not part of North America.
- Saying that Spain "civilized" us.
- Talking about the Drug War might be uncomfortable. Most Mexicans don't know a thing about it and they don't want to.

It really depends on whether you are on the North or the South for some things. But generally speaking, probably those things. I mean, I personally wouldn't care, but those are things I think normies wouldn't like.

Anyways, I gotta go to work. See ya m8.

I have a friend that may work in Mexico for a while so I was just asking for them, and I'm also a bit curious.

As an hospitality worker I really hate when Americans try to speak to me in broken Spanish knowing I perfectly can speak English. And they still fucking try. Okay I get it, they are practicing but I feel it annoying as hell.

What do Mexicans think of Mexico City?

Imagine living in brazil but with spanish speaking people.

The product of the love between Berlin and Paris.
Shitty city in the 90s, full of shitty pretentious hipsters now.