How do you deal with anxiety?

How do you deal with anxiety?

Using heroin helps me
it just really sucks when I don't have it

>this is not advice

So getting drunk basically as low-budget heroine?

I bite my nails

Realize that you're not the one causing it. Observe each feeling and thought as it comes into your brain. Realize your anxiety for what it is - a state of part of your brain in that particular moment.
It doesn't define you, any more than itchiness does, or needing to sneeze.

drugs

sarcasm

exercise

Cocaine & ecstasy

Alcohol

solitude and Sup Forums

I get a fucking grip and realise it's called "being a fucking human being".
Then I get on with my life and don't bother anyone with my fucking pathetic drama.

drugs

Lots and lots of alcohol. Every day.

Getting drunk ( not enough to pass out but enough to not care about others opinions )

Also honestly, don't giving a fuck, when you literally doesn't care about the interaction you are having is hard as fuck to stutter or show any sigh of anxiety

The absolute best short term drug for social anxiety is GHB.

As much vodka as possible on a regular basis. As it increases to amounts that surpass human consumption, manage negative symptoms with cocaine. Increase cocaine usage as needed. As your cocaine usage becomes unmanageable, take Xanax to manage negative symptoms. Distance yourself from reality and life in general.

Same as alcohol, only much greater chance of OD'ing

by not being a little faggot

think it away.

This sounds so simple and effective yet so hard...

Thanks, gonna keep that in mind from now on

I don't deal with it because it don't stop me. Jus to and do whatever

its a learnable skill. you will get better at it.
talking about stuff helps. find a professional cuz family will get annoyed. but they wont stop caring. dont use whatever pill they prescribe and practice.

Like everything you need to build up that confidence brah.
Force yourself to do something unpleasant and stressful every few days and before long you'll be the confident dick in the room.

alcohol.

if i can't drink alcohol, i dig my fingernails into the tips of my fingers or cross my toes in my shoes. if i have something sharp like the corner of something i'll dig that into my fingers too.

Stop being such a pussy. World doesn't revolve around you

I smoke a lot of weed, sometimes take a painkiller if I have them, drink often enough.

smoke a little pot

Phenibut is very similar mechanism of action. I'm convinced it's impossible to have a bad day on phenibut. Makes you feel alpha as fuck to. I hardcore eye fuck everybitch I see on that shit

"thinking it away" is always the best solution.

however, you will, at some point in time, encounter something that you psychologically cannot handle or deal with. you will experience some shit that will wreck your mind and soul. at that point, there is no shame in getting some help, and help could be anything productive or destructive.

Beer, my brother, the cause and solution to all of life's problems,

Xanax helps for a bit but is addictive, so I don't use it every day.

Same for alcohol. Some days I'll drink a few beers or a couple liquor drinks.

The non-drug days I use a variety of things to try and refocus my attention. Sometimes its a monotonous but quick thinking game on my phone, sometimes its an activity or conversation with someone about something else...

Alcohol. Works short term, but not in the long run. Nothing fucking works in the long run. Tried therapy, meditation, exercise (am ripped, doesnt help one bit), healthy food, socializing etc. Anxiety does not go away. Been dealing with this shit for the last 18 years. Therefore, alcohol. Idgaf

The club isn't the best place to find a lover.

Lorazepam

Diazepam and alcohol (not combined, ull either sleep or die)

So, the bar is where I go.

Dissociation

wtf is this blouse? "walk up to the club" The shit? U dont enter or go in, or go to a party, u just in a proximity of a building, where there r parties and u supposedly get all anxious?!
Just give me the button and the codes, i dont want this planet to exist anymore.

you sound retarded, but I can't ignore you

i sound retarded? Have u read whats written on the FUCKIN BLOUSE?!

Me and my friends at the table doing shots, drinking fast and then we talk slow.

stop giving a fuck about unimportant stuff

Try to explain a little bit slower, I couldn't understand shit you were saying

I may be a little bit drunk, but still

Drugs and by realizing everyone is a worthless shitbag just like you and me and no one's opinion really matters at all at the end of the day

this
becoming an alcohol is an unhealthy but effective way to handle anxiety

>tfw have occasional stutter
>tfw it doesn't show up on shit talk with people I'm meeting but it does aggravate as more as I get familiar with the people

its not "drunk", its "retarded"
bitch in the pic has a blouse, that says the bitch gets anxiety attacks just from being near a club - a building It doesnt say "i hate parties", it says "i hate the places, that have parties in them"
u fuck

>tfw social anxiety manifests in a way I can stutter while reading out loud, or even start shaking my hands while holding something in public

I feel ya, communication should never be this hard

stop being retarded, then

White knuckled endurance, once you've faced the beast it gets weaker. When that fails, anything can be a mask and whiskey can make it an almost perfect fit.

Whenever i get that drop in my gut, when my heart starts racing and my hands start shaking, I just do that thing where you hold your breath and squeeze your diaphragm. It always calms me.

Thanks for the solid advice, you should write some books about it

oh yeah? And how would u buy it, if i wasnt selling it through the internet, u stuttering sperg?

if you weren't selling on the internet it would be a pretty shitty book then

Drugs

u wouldnt know

Yes I would

no

phenibut and all the other nootropics don't have any effect on me

hide in my dorm room until it's time for class

ye

no

play vidya all day.

I only see 1 person about once or twice a week. could you guess it is my dealer?

y

Come over and start up a conversation with just me...

You are more autistic than I am, and you talk about stop being retarded LMAO hehehehe

Get that weak shit outta here stephen curry my ass nigga get the fuck outta here man, you ain't got shit meng

ud know how to diagnose autism - after all u have it.
Little armchair, retarded psychologist