Should he have won more MVPs?

Should he have won more MVPs?

yes, fuck steve nash

I feel bad for kobe. He's running out of time to have a son. Pretty soon he'll be too old to ball with his son if he ever has one.

Yes

In case you're serious, Westbrook is 28 years old and doesnt have a 10th of Kobe's career, so stop with "Russell is Kobe's heir" bullshit already.

Le get carried by big men to championships man

he should have won less

literally who?

Yet he won more rings then the big man.

The Lakers didn't do shit the 3 years between Shaw and Gasol

He should have won 2

He should have. But I don't think he cares about it considering all he talked about in interviews during his career was winning chips

Look at his supporting cast at the time. Smush Parker and Kwame Brown aren't going to win you shit.

If he hadn't cheated on his wife he would have three or four.

Look what Shaw and pau did without kobe and wade

Certainly more than Nash

LeBron went to the finals with a more shit team

In the East, prior to the Big 3 Celtics. There was little no competition except for the Pistons at the time

no but shaq should have

YH, in the fucking east. Lebron James isn't doing that shit in the west.

Is Kobe top 5 all time?

Top 5 shooting guards. Probably not even top 10 all time desu

No he's not better than
>MJ
>Kareem
>Magic
>Bird
>Lebron
He's arguably under Timmy D, Shaq and Hakeem and he could be even lower depending how much you value old guys like Wilt and Russell and Oscar Robertson.

It's a little bit pathetic that Shaq is still mad about that.

>Lebron over Kobe
jej

>lelbron over kobe

pls

>Hakeem
most overrated player of the 90s
only rated that highly because he lucked into two titles while jordan was off playing baseball
a top center of all time, but fuck off with that top 10 of all time shit lmao

Lakerfags please it's not 2011 anymore.

That team was way better than Smush and Kwame.

Fuck off faggot, have you ever seen a center like him able to guard all 5 positions? Oh wait, you probably never even watched him play.

I hope you realize that he won his second title by sweeping the team that eliminated Jordan that year