name one famous person from here except Polpot

Other urls found in this thread:

lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/southeast-asias-weird-fascination-hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ho Chi Minh

Indo Mi

Pot/pol/

This

Kidding, Based Manny Pacquiao and Dave Chappelle's Wife, Lanh Ngyuen and Joseph Vergara from Android Authority

Barbie Almalbis

Also, TITO DICK DICKMAN, BABY.

Don't eat that stuff, the MSG and Carbs will amplify your ADHD and God Knows the decades long effects of perpetual Bumbu sauce consumption

Cook a proper Indonesian meal, its probably much healthier

Literally nothing.

correct

I've lived in a flat on my own since I was 16 man. Doing college on $300 a fortnight with a raging drug habit and being a smoker.

Its at the point now that if I eat mi goreng I get stomach cramps or something then shit loads of watery badness really quickly

Until I read this thread, I couldn't have named one. Brown chinks? Eh, no thanks... Too sweaty and smoky.

>1/10th of world population
>1 dictator
>1 revolutionary only famous because of American war
>1 food product
How do they even manage to be so irrelevant?

Ho Chi Minh.

Based Duterte PINOY PRIDE WORLD WIDE WEB

Aung Suu Kyi
or whatever her name is

fpbp

Ho Chi Minh a shit

Holy shit finally a region more irrelevant than us.

Raj, you're not irrelevant, and you never were. You're a great, ancient land; renowned across the globe for your rich culture and history.
You just really suck at not living like savages. Poo in the loo, my friend. Please, poo in the loo.

SKIN
THE
FINNS

Choice

I googled "famous south-east Asians"
The third result was this:
lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/southeast-asias-weird-fascination-hitler

What is with South-East Asians weird fascination with Hitler?

Duterte

He was right.

Well, you guys likewise with Genghis Khan. To us, Hitler is just some guy with weird mustache and Star Wars soldiers in spiffy uniforms. We don't care about Jews. Now, the Japs on the other hand...