It took 16 years, but that dead bastard did it. Osama Bin Laden destroyed America

It took 16 years, but that dead bastard did it. Osama Bin Laden destroyed America.

No, Hillary lost.

Quit your bitching, pansy.

Obama can bring terrorist lovers, drug dealer rappers, and all sorts of degenerates to the White House... But the people in this photo bother you

Yes.

Is that Kid Rock?

Well then shutup faggot liberal

Jesus... It'd take everyone in that room working together in order to successfully read a page of a Hardy Boys book.

LMFAOOOOOO

I truly wonder if trump is as white trash as the people he surrounds himself with.

It is, with Ted Nugent

Better than a nigger in office.

Blackey b jealous of us whites.

DUBS AND THIS IS A RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THREAD

Then put a gun in your mouth a pull the trigger. This country is far better off without you. Actually, before you kill yourself, kill your parents, and any of your friends that think like you... THEN put it in your mouth

nuh-uh! Cuz trump killed him and saved Mericunt

ZING! You showed that cuck! wanna touch weiners?

>drug dealer rappers

I don't remember Kid Rock visiting him...

[citation needed]

The combined IQ of everyone in that photo is around 47.

Aww too bad you dont remember a person named PUSHA T, or a whole host of others. Take the fucking blinders off you nigger loving cunt

Its called public record. Dont ask for citations when shit is very easily accessible on google. Of course you wont bother to look though because you would rather be a sheep and troll

Go fuck yourself you worthless weeb

How do I access public record? What's the site for that?

Go google Rick Ross invited to white house, after being convicted of assaulting and kidnapping two workers

>muh whaddaboutism

.05 rubles have been deposited into your account.

Oh shit, the former President met with people to promote an initiative to keep kids out of prison. He sure was an evil man as opposed to the crusted smegma currently in office.

I know this is probably full of a bunch of kids but Bill Clinton literally sat Monica's fat ass on that desk and fucked her with a cigar.

Its called Google. Have you ever heard of it?