Is real?

is real?
wtf russia, 2/3 of my family is in this shit. why aren't they allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HM4hOusHrNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 of 3 of your family are retards

even so is russia back to being a commie state?

for knocking the fucking door

Russia is right. You JW are annoying as fuck and totally batshit insane.

just tell them no?
its not like theyre breaking and entering

for russia goverment was to hard man, i just don´t give a duck

i used to respect putin, this is a weak act

OH MY GOD WHO THE HELL CARES

Its because you pussies dont want to do your mandatory year military service.

8 mill people

I fucking wish the UK would do this to, these motherfuckers come to my door and wont fucking leave, the police wont do anything. If I stab them like id like to, Ill go to prison. Fuck.

whats that mean

One can only hope this is the beginning of the "Organized" part of religion becoming extinct.
Serves absolutely no purpose other than to increase the power & warchests of each individual religion.

can jehovah´s faggots go to war?

It's a fucking insane cult, OP. It should not be legal anywhere.
They refuse medical treatments and blood transfusions for children, abuse is rampant, emotional blackmailing of people wanting to leave.

do people have a choice?
im sure your pussy ass isnt enlisted either

Some of the specifics appear to include exercising total control over all details of members' lives, prohibiting blood transfusions for its members in defiance of doctors’ recommendations, solicitation and trespassing, defiance of government institutions and civic duties, refusal to serve in the army, etcetera. The big one, though, seems to be the expectation that members be hostile against all those who do not recognize JW teachings, thus inciting religious enmity

jehovahs are cultists

on that note, who the fuck ever said anyone has freedom of religion in russia? what a fucking retarded article.

>article written by a woman
oh.

>paint pentagram on forehead
>Invite them in for some wine & a goat sacrifice
Works... Every time.
Gone so fast you'd swear they never existed.

Forgot to add that theres 175k jehovas in russia not like a few thousand. When almost 200k ppl refuse to cooperate with the gov it becomes an issue of national interest. Also the orthodox church prob dislikes JWs

thats the only flaw i can see to be honest, denying someone elses blood. so you got me there, but is that hurting anyone.
that should only be controversial if its a child involved
>seems to be the expectation that members be hostile against all those who do not recognize JW teachings
load of shit

well it seems like jehovah´s faggots do have a choice, and i´m not enlisted only because my cointry´s army is shit, i will be in another one, probably the us, shit

fuck jahovah and his cucks

if only they were banned here in the states too i wouldnt have to put the volume down on the tv until they stop knocking every jevoha damn saturday

Not doing mandatory military is big too.

in the past, yeah

In the past what

when joining was actually mandatory?
nowadays its hard to get a get in the army unless you have like previous team experience in sports etc, they are not short handed
and they are not cowards because some would accept death and torture for not wanting to murder or heiling their hitler so shut the fuck up

They are an insane cult, but as far as insane cults go they are mostly harmless. They are usually very nice, if a bit weird. Also they are generally pacifists, so they will not likely be committing violent crimes, or acts of terror, in order to further their own agenda.

unless you scream jihad, try it sometime

They believe the world is ending and these are the end times. They fill kids with religious propaganda and they emotionally blackmail people who try to leave. Cult members are not allowed to have any contact with family members who leave. Imagine losing your entire family when you realize they are worshipping insane values and god images.

kek

>Cult members are not allowed to have any contact with family members who leave
wrong
source: myself

Jesus was 2000 years ago.
None of these people actually witnessed it, it's all hearsay and therefore inadmissible.

yea but they might aswell ban Mormons while theyre at it

i would.
wouldn't you?

mormons were banned, don´t know who the fuck change it

Good, wish they'd do this to the 7th day adventists, the niggas who walk on coals, the mormons, and the fucking snake venom fuck wads

JW still believe in magic for fuck sake
They should be banned everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=HM4hOusHrNM

Watchu got against 7th day adventists? Haystacks are the shit nigga

yea thats one of the reasons i left
but that whole subject could be related to witchcraft etc back in the day. still doesn't deserve a ban imo

Because if they started with Jews or Muslims the entire world would freak out, but no one's going to stand up for those annoying mother fuckers.

Does this mean media will start showing Jehovah's Witnesses as progressive?

What's god if not a magical man in the sky? What are miracles? What was Jesus if not specifically a magical zombie?

you wouldnt have gone anyway

This huge faggot gets it
Only people worse than witnesses are mormons.

Some of them are. Some of them aren't. Anyway it's not what the media will do. They'll show them as more sympathetic when they're being attacked by Russia. When members of the sect in Russia get arrested for recruitment you can sure as shit bet they will go after Muslims and Jews next.

bible is black and white and cant be changed, unless you mean increase in numbers by media exposure then yes, possibly

Jehovas witnesses the ones who said the world was gonna end in 1992 and again in 2000.

Good riddance. Fuck em.

No different than Heavens Gate really

Islam is a death cult so it makes sense.

Dissapointing putin. It's not enough! Round them all up and execute the fucks.

Fucking based Russia is based.

Faggots knocking on the door. Seriously, kys.

so did everyone else pissing their pants for y2k

sorry NEETS we will try not to disturb your fap sessions next time

To expand upon this, many Jehovah Witnesses we're murdered in nazi Germany because they refused to hail Hitler.
They were literally given documents stating that by signing them, you swore loyalty to Hitler and his regime, and you were free to go, but guess what, thay had strong convictions, so they refused freedom, embraced torture and death because they believe praise should be given to god and god only.
If that is not badass and metal as fuck you can get right off my face you bunch of pussy ass nerds.

schooled

Good. Fuck that cult.

I hope you don't actually believe this...

I get it, your a stupid baby, your fag parents told you how they stocked up on water bottles and batteries.

You probably believe in Bigfoot too hey?

no, do you believe in 9/11?

how many of you really cares about them?
think a minute if you want to do something about it

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard

So is Christianity.

i know its like the exact opposite of allah and spits in his face

because its a cult

When did it stop? The USSR fell apart, but Russia didn't want it to.

they know communism doesn´t work at all

One follows the teachings of a carpenter and the other a warlord who subjugated the arabian peninsula. It's insane to compare the two.

t. atheist

>russia bans jehovahs witnesses after supreme court rules christian sect 'extremists'
>why aren't they allowed
...because supreme court rules christian sect 'extremists'? seems pretty fucking self evident

J. Witnesses should be fed to carnivores at zoos for the crowd's entertainment.

>dinosaurs were 60 million years ago. It's all hearsay and no one ever saw one.

It's been accepted by most scholars that Jesus of Nazareth was a real person who existed. We have more reasons to believe he was real than reasons to believe his existence was fabricated.

Have they banned islam?

define extremists you goon

russia seems to be back sliding fast from being a modern society into one that persecutes minorities (among other problems)

Russian government does something I actually respect...cool

If we're lucky

I couln't find that anywhere on a google search...

The question was "Why aren't they allowed"

The very simple answer is that they are banned. Stop moving goalposts you dumb faggot

theres one country i cant go to now :(

Wew lad.

they arent allowed because they are banned? are you a fucking inbred or do you like to quote stuff thats already been said?

Not him, but try harder. They have a history of this shit dating back to the '40s. They are one of the most annoying groups of pseudo-scholars I have ever had the displeasure of debating.

better get out your mayan calendar boys

You're so dumb it is staggering

way to project there niggerfaggot, you've yet to type an original thought or opinion