Tell me how good my dinner looks Sup Forums

Tell me how good my dinner looks Sup Forums
Pic related

Looks like a waste of beer to me.
Unless you dink it after you cook in it.

Like a shallow-fried cardiac arrest. But still kinda tasty

I cook the beer down into a thick sauce that I mix into the kraut and top with the brats I cooked in the beer

Looks good other than the Shiner Bock. that shit is nasty.

I cooked with 1 bottle of shiner and also drank a bottle while cooking, I think it is amazing

oh man OP, that is a hero dinner.. oh man

You really ought to have used St. Pauly's Girl

Shiner is trash

It actually turned out to be an amazing sauce with Shiner, I cooked it down into a thick glaze, very tasty

You're doing it wrong.

>casserole dish with beer, caramelized onions, and brats in the oven at 210 for 1 hour to soak.
>Finish brats on the grill
return to casserole dish to keep warm until served, serve with beer soaked caramellized onions on a thick roll with no condiments, with the exception of sauerkraut.

Well, enjoy your dinner then, faggot OP. To each his own.
I have done literally the same meal, myself, but with aforementioned difference in beer.

Try it with dijon on it, enjoy.

What's everyone else making?

I'm braising some octopus down right now.

oh shit that leigh's kitchen?

Thanks for the tips, but the way it was cooked turned out amazing. I carmalzied the kraut and onions together in the beer glaze then returned sausage to top
I used spicy brown mustard, was delicious

based shiner is dope

Shun?

hell yeah man get your probiotics. i gotta try that more in the future. i love onions though and normally used rice of somthing starchy like potatoes

I'm sure Shiner is fine for cooking, I've actually used worse. Enjoy user.

Are you asking if I have Shun knives? Because no, I don't. They're incredibly overpriced for how good they are.