What do you think about muslims?

what do you think about muslims?

modern day barbarian fuckin shit up

Really peacefull people, we should bring more of them to jewrope.

Shia muslim are pretty cool people, did some translation work for them. they drink with us, eat pork at bbq and don't give a shit about women's hair.

Hate them. We should gas them like we did the jews. Infact why not gas both jews and muslims? World would be a better place.

I have better idea. We should gas jews, muslims and amerisharts

and autists

The Middle East should be nuked.

nah, the us should

and your family you american subhuman

Just waiting for there to be a movement where we go full hitler mode on the muslims. Kill on sight. Not hard to spot a muslim, or smell one.

I think most of Sup Forums is exactly like them and are just angry because they know it

No matter how many people die by Muslim hands, it's still white people's fault somehow according to SJWs

Nice try. My family members contracted autism and all killed themselves to not have to deal with the fact that they were retards that would contribute nothing to society from there on out.

found the sand nigger

Religion of peace.

There is no war if there is no one alive.

Fuck all sand niggers! Mad Dog will take care of all those goat fuckers. MAGA

lol

You do realize you can't jack it according to Islam, right? That's why they fuck sheep.

How do you think your twins would handle the idea of you drowning in cum in every loli thread?

They throw fags off of buildings. No beef.

and treat women like second class citizens. A perfect religion.

this
they are mentally stuck in medieval era

No fag protests, no feminist protests. I'm down.

I want to round up every faggot and feminist and throw them in front of a bunch of radical Muslims. That would be some top tier entertainment.