I don't care.

Diane Cilento was hotter

If you didn't love her at worst, don't bother loving her at her best

whore

too early

she's a woman with good looks so she had a successful career

doesn't matter, she probably deserved it

The Secret Service killed her.

Dumb whore who could act a bit and fuck like an absolute champ despite hating every moment of sex.

I think she died because she heard the wrong thing and despite not even being able to comprehend what she heard she was whacked.

I didnt laugh once while watching Some Like It hot

Karashian of her age,nothing more to it.
People want to fuck whores and it will never change

Shit sense of humor.

Plenty of hilarious moments although almost none come from Marilyn.

the original dicksucking lips and eyes that always looked hungry for cock.

slut culture is modeled after her. Every modern women is a derivative of her. Although she's more of a creation than a person

Murdered by Bobby Kennedy & covered up by Peter Lawford

you're either autistic or lying

She was like Magic in The Misfits & Some Like it Hot.

Have never seen so much charisma in an actress like that.

not my cup of tea tbqh,never quite connected with old comedies
shes overrated

The only other woman I can think of with that level of sexual charisma is Sharon Stone. Jesus, I can't think of a single one in the past decade that even compares to those two.

She's shit as an actress, she's eye candy but you're dense as fuck if you can't laugh at Some Like it Hot or if you think she was the comedic force in that movie.

well nobody's perfect

She was fucking gorgeous. I can see why everyone in North America had to have a piece at one time or another.

before watching this pile of shit I thought this was the greatest comedy of all time,literally didnt really left me feeling.Mistress america is 100x funnier than this pile of shit.Same with Dr.Strangelove

That's on you then. You set your expectations way too high and feel disappointed. Always go to see new things with no expectations at all, and just enjoy them.

Marlene Dietrich & Fay Wray maybe, but Marilyn was much prettier & had a deep vulnerability to her.

she was actually very intelligent if an average actor

she overheard something or was pregnant with the other brother's kid
secret service was given an order
made it seem she committed suicide
pictures/detective(s) have pointed out that death looked staged/sloppy.

not sure if autopsy was done, findings were inconclusive

Ultimate icon for the whores and plebs of today. The main source of all slutty bimbo behavior from women.