So I haven't had much luck with chicks and I finally deiced to get on tinder...

So I haven't had much luck with chicks and I finally deiced to get on tinder... I got this match with this girl and he bio has pretty much everything that I'm into... So I'm trying to talk to her just playing it cool, I said whats up and and then just asked what part of my state she was from then I asked if she was in school and she just said "Yes" This is killing me because I want to get to know some people but no one makes it easy to talk to. I NEED HELP Sup ForumsROS!!! and general hot chick thread.

Just a yes response on tinder means shes only interested in how many matches she gets. Tinder is for meeting up notn small talk.

Women are fucking cunts, they get unlimited messages and have non stop confidence because of it. Get a sex doll.

then what the fuck does no hook-ups mean? chicks are weird.

I don't have any input on your shit, but since we are posting patriotic bitches...

I'm 20 and just wan't someone to drive my truck home when I get hammerd on the weekends

That all you've got?

I'm just kinda bummed bro lol

I thought tinder was supposed to be easy

Sorry :(

Here..have your way.

any advice any one?

cucked in 3 messages wow git gud

Its means exactly what i just said. They just want to have as many matches as they can get so their life has meaning

I just hit her with the "Right on" and i'll leave it at that.

Should I start looking for men?

You should consider just wanking it and trying again :/ You obviously don't have the skillz.
Plenty of fodder here. It'll be fine OP.

What sucks is I have money and live in a million dollar house, but I chose to leave that out because there might be some real scummy bitches.

kek

Sure. Million dollar home = puss all night and day UNLESS you are gay. Then it's ass all night and day. Laws of humanity.

Well I guess i'll just go jerk it to this chick.

Not true, I just am a redneck. Don't like showing off my money... some may be like woah this guy is B.S.ing but my parents and grandparents had a lot of money and my parents passed away a couple years ago. And the house was inherited.

Im saying if you want to talk to people join some hobby locally, online apps are just full of weird people that you never know what will show up. If you just wanna fuck, just ask them

along with money of course (two 1 million $ life insurances plus about 6 million in a retirement account.)

Well I guess I'll try the "Wanna fuck" method next.

Then suck it up, got off the fucking Sup Forums, and go meet some chicks. Seriously, it's NOT hard. Just open your fucking mouth and say "Hi!"

Then don't be a dick. She says something, you say something back. Laugh a little. Be honest. Grab her tit when the time is right. It'll all be good.

You keep jerking it to Sup Forums and you'll die rich and alone.

guess your right, but kinda gay not being able to go into the bars and shit.

Dont make it the first thing. If the only response is "yeah", "cool", just ignore it and match someone else or use bumble or something

Right on, I'm new to this so trying to learn the "Tricks of the trade". Might just go for the fat uggo bitches.

/thread

You 12 or what?

Bars are Plan B. Hang out front and you can scrape up the leftovers at the VERY least.

never though of that, thanks user!

I've learned to not ask (anyone in general) 2 questions at once because usually they'll only answer the recent one you had asked.

you learned how to spark the one sided conversation up? lol