XTC thread

XTC thread

what pills you rocking tonight Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY
youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u r gay init

GUNNA TAKE SOME XTCBTBSTBS RIGHT UP MY ASS BRO. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? PILLS 4 LYF

im rocking 100% pure methylenedioxymethamphetamine straight from the darkwebz right from the chemist yo.

>kys

I've eaten about 240mg of extended release oxycodone today and I feel amazing right now, tb h fâm

jesus 120mg is a lot.. do you have a tolerance?

>XTC

The 90's called. They want their slang term for ecstasy back.

What is that? Some sort of Meth?

Haha yeah obviously, if I didn't I would be dead from eating this amount

its mdma/ecstacy. Im not actually on anything. It was satire. its impossible to create 100% mdma/ecstacy

molly cant be synthsised to 100 percent purity, its a chemical impossibility...

It's MDMA. That's what ecstasy is.

How i met your mother clled.. they want their joke back

>its impossible to create 100% mdma/ecstacy

Pretty sure it's not kiddo.

i know. Look at the comment above yours. My comment was satirical.

Oh interesting, I didn't know the chemical name was so intense haha

Your mom called. She says you're a faggot for watching that show.

well then you dont know how chemistry works. You wanna take mdma? Cool youre taking it in salt form i.e mdma HCL. 100% of the chemical is not mdma, its 8x% mdma and x% HCL + whatever impurities havent been washed out.

Also, heroin, coke, Tylenol, laxatives, and what ever else cuts well

The molar mass of MDMA is 193.
The molar mass of MDMA.HCl is 229.
100X(193/229) = 84%

MDMA's maximum purity can only be around ~84% since Hcl makes up the rest of the crystal structure. Free base mdma oil on the otherhand can be but then its a different chemiccal compund. kys.

>assuming people would put cocaine or H in a bean
I hope you overdose on your fucking stupidity.

I really hate when people say they have or try selling "100% molly." Credbility = shattered. Not gonna buy any RCs from you, bud.

adderall, lorazepam, kratom, and alcohol.

Happy Birthday Hitler!
Gift of OC Music and video

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY

What drugs has everyone tried? Whats on everyones drug bucketlist?

kek
>hurr durr erowid and wikipedia mean I'm a chemist

kys druggie faggot.

Currently on kratom right now brothanon

well there's a difference between chemical purity and simply being mixed/cut with something which I think most people are referring to when they say something is 100% pure

Nah man im not one of those pretentious fags. Im actually going to school to be a pharmacist/pharmacologist. Havent decided which route yet.

Either way youre probably gonna end up buying bunk shit cause you dont know how to tell the difference between certain drugs. I dont even take drugs anymore. Its been 2 and a half years since i last took any harder one (including weed but fuck weed). I only use KRatom now.

Yea im aware of that but im referring to certain online vendors. Its more understandable in person but i still think when they say stuff like that they hype it up too much and it still comes off as fake imo

>Either way youre probably gonna end up buying bunk

It's been 4 years since I've taken anything, because I grew up. I'm not gonna be buying "bunk" anything.

Yes. Of course. Because you have to be a chemist to do basic research and supply very simple information to people that don't know what they're talking about.

Not experimenting with your own nervous system is the height of maturity. Succumbing to legal notions of what you "Can" and "Cannot" put into your body even moreso.

>MDMA
>MDA
>LSD
>AL-LAD
>1p-LSD
>4-AcO-DMT
>4-AcO-MET
>2-CE
>2-CB
>Ketamine
>MXE
>DXM
>N2O
>Shrooms
>LSA
>Morphine (and all other opiates)
>Weed
>Spice
>Amphetamine paste
>Tramdaol
>Gabapentin
>Kratom

theres others but i dont know at the top of my head

I stopped taking drugs but ive always wanted to take:
>DMT
>Mescaline
>GHB

That was exactly the point of the post you replied to, you fucking mongoloid.

I dont take drugs anymore either. Its been over 2 years for me.

Do you drink? You said you smoke week and take kratom. Those are drugs, booboo.

Unless you're a different poster.

It's almost as if I was sarcastically mocking you

iv had:
weed
soboxin
coke
acid
schrooms
ketamine
iv had good and bad experiences but i don't take any often

I picked up on the sarcasm, you dumb fuck. Your sarcasm implied that I was implying that one DOES have to be a chemist to do basic research. I was clearly saying that one does NOT, which is what you were "sarcastically" saying. Which is what I was saying in the first place. Get it now?

Reading comprehension, you stupid faggot.

No i dont drink or smoke weed but i do take kratom. I dont like weed or alcohol. I do not like drugs that fuck me up the way those do and i also hate the process of getting drunk. The only time i enjoy weed is when i had a girlfriend and we would smoke togethor but even then it was once every 4-5 weeks. I dont like smoking by myself or with friends though and i have really no interest in smoking. If i could roll once more i probably would but im not going out of my way to get it.

Mah niggah. I also take about this much a day. Less if I'm smoking fentanyl patches or doing dilaudid or h.

How was suboxone?

It'll fucking kill you if you have no opiate tolerance. It's meant for people with huge habits. It has blocker in it which stops it from being as pleasurable as it could be because it's meant to ween people off opiates, you'd just get very sick and tired.

PGB + WEED = free heroin

Yea thats what i thought. I know what its used for and all that jazz, but i assumed you didnt have a tolerance since you didnt list any opiates

I'm a different user but I have an extensive history with opiates.

>clearly saying that one does NOT
but your post was mocking somebody for providing basic information on chemistry and going "OH WELL YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME KIND OF CHEMIST NOW??"

My reading comprehension is fine, methinks it's your grasp on communication skills that requires work

anyone have experience buying from the darknet? how could I go about that?

use AlphaBay

STOP FUCKING PROSTITUTING THAT AWFUL FUCKING DRUG AND I DON'T MEAN MDMA. OP I SWEAR THAT IS THE "OPIATE" (BECAUSE OPIATES MAKE YOU FEEL NICE IT DOESN'T) FENTANYL IN THERE AND FUCK THAT.

I used to use morphine quite a lot. Have you seen this video? Its so amazingly accurate. I know heroin is different but it still applies

youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s

Fentanyl is a beautiful thing user, just not for those without tolerance and who don't expect it.

is it an onion site? should I have it sent to my home or somewhere else to be picked up

Haven't seen it but will watch when I can. It's destroyed my life completely to the point where I don't care if I'm going to go to jail or not I'm gonna use.

okay then you NEED to watch it. Youll relate all too well. Can you watch it in the next few min? Id love to hear your reaction

No its not a different compound that's not what a free base is, it is a chemical, free as a base and not paired with something else it's just not a salt anymore, but still 100 percent anything isn't possible in reality. There will always be impurities, from atmospheric to the fact you just can't get everything out of it it just can't happen. Even if you could those molecules don't exist in a perfect state. But you're getting your terminology wrong. I general in science when a chemical is stated in such a way as MDMA it's IUPAC nomenclature is to be assumed it's the HCl salt so it's fine to say 99.9 percent MDMA, even though people don't get shit that pure.

>ecstasy
>Acid
>cubensis
>MDMA
>coke
>amphetamine
>ritalin/aderall
>oxynorm/xanax
>z-analoger (dont know eng word for it)
>weed/hasch

As you can see i havent tried alot of down stuff, that will change tomorrow, gonna take ''subutex'', i think its called ''Suboxone'' in the US. with a couple of buddies.

Fentanyl isn't an opiate it's an opioid

somewhere else bro

just bought some nordic naturals 1280mg, took two servings. let the health gains begin

I hope you have a tolerance to opiates. Otherwise that shit will make you sick as fuck probably.

None because im not retarded

It won't just automatically kill you without a tolerance... and at that its not actually that potent at all, that's partially why it's used to taper because it's not as potent...

Yeah you're a dousch and don't understand that wanting to be something doesn't make you something. BTW I actually am a chemist and used to be sort of the same way.

Kratom is a drug, I think you just forgot because you're too fucked up

that was a stupid question. rec a vpn?

I have work tomorrow, you know, like a fuckin adult

>basic information

That's where you're wrong, faggot. Molecular weight, molar mass, and calculations leading to percentage of chemical purity is not "basic" information. It is, however, something one could pick out from erowid or Wikipedia and repost here to LOOK like a chemist.

Methinks it's your communication skills which need improvement, you fat neckbeard piece of shit

No thay is not the height of maturity lol

I know it is; as is acetaminophen, ib profen, and caffeine. I never said it wasnt. Im not a retarded hippie fag that thinks weed isnt a drug either.

yea, proxy chains

>Yeah you're a dousch
>BTW I actually am a chemist

Well, you're certainly not an English major, that's for sure.

thats cool man, same to you. Erowid doesnt make you a chemist though, nor does reddit.com/r/drugnerds.

No it wasn't my major, they were botany and chemistry

even straight out of the lab its would be like 97% maximum,
unless some very expensive procedure is used to make it more pure, but then the price of selling it would be too high to be profitable,

Erowid has some decent information, don't know what drug nerds is. The only reddit I use is an orchid forum and one for carnivurous plants

i know -- read ->

Buprenorphine itself is insanely potent and only one half of what suboxone is made of. The other half is nalexone which is an opiate blocker. Taking an 8 mg sub for someone with no tolerance might not send them to the hospital (though it may) but it will least have them heaving and puking.

You certainly aren't keen on sarcasm either. I'm guessing autism spectrum disorder?

>4-AcO-DMT

Is it just like a mushroom trip?

i know erowid has good information. I was giving you or whoever i commented to a hard time. Anyone can claim theyre anything on Sup Forums, so theres no point in trying to disprove someones claim to be a chemist or the like.

This. In general you're looking at 95 percent max out of the lab in all practicality but what people buy as pure is usually around 60

yes it is, some people argue its a prodrug to psilocin

Either are you apparently lol na I'm not on the spectrum, I have BPD and some issues with kleptomania but that's another story ha

It is

I don't get what this user said to make you so butthurt lol

Couple tylenol 4's. No hydrocodone at the moment. I never pay for anything nor am I willing to unless it's an awesome deal. I haven't seen a doc about a legit script for non recreational purposes yet and I can't bring myself to fake a script or anything like that so I just use when I'm given.

Also heroin freaks me out. Not the drug itself, but the fear of OD and cuts.

>I have BPD

highest risk of suicide of any mental disorder. kys.

there hasnt really been any formal studies to confirm it though

It is, and there won't be. However when something is taken and psilocybin is detectable it's .... well .... figure it out

That actually happens fuckwit

I will in time, I'm sure of it, life is good though now

Not taking it tonight, but Samsung is great.

How was it detected? If it was detected from a standard drug test, it couldve been a false positive for psilocin because of how similar the chemicals are, without actually being psilocin. Its true with a lot of drugs. MDMA pops for meth a lot of the time as well

I have a s7 edge and a TV. I like them too. My ssd is pretty cool too.

>reddit.com/r/drugnerds

Same faget

Lol learn your drugs if you are going to post on a drug thread...

Alcohol because I have a job. Fuck you OP.

Anyone in Portland?