Are we normies, Sup Forums?

Are we normies, Sup Forums?

>play normie video games (except /trb/ that's autistic as fuck)
>discuss normie topics like sports
>watch sports with friends like normies
>drink alcohol while watching sports like normies
>have normie get togethers for big sporting events and be social
>bro culture
>make fun of animu
>according to /cfb/ a lot of us went to college so not that NEET
>sometimes agree on things
>bet on sports which is a normie thing to do now
>come up with dank memes
>have twitters with actual pictures
>cast out autists like LeXplorer

Sorry if this is a meta-post janny plz don't hyperventilate but gookmoot says we can do stuff like this.

Are you normie, Sup Forums?

normies are casuals so no

This board is normie central

>friends

I can confirm I am a normie, autism is funny to me

you're using the internet for something other than instagram or snapchat, so no you're not a normie, you're an autistic faggot.

What about the Misc?

Everyone on Sup Forums is at least 1% autistic

We're the most normie board, that being said there still is a lot of autism (I'm looking at you /hoc/) and tumblr-tier mental illness discussions (basically 75% of /nba/).

In the end I consider myself a normie, I have all the features of a normie life and am very socially capable with anyone I meet. I was always a proto-shitposter in school, in high school ended up gravitating into a group with fellow shitposters on of whom was also as into sports as I was, discovered Sup Forums and despite developing into a fully functioning adult, I've never been able to leave.

This of course has led to my clashing with other left wingers over the Alt-Right. Which I know is just a meme blown up by the media but everyone to the left of Trump seems to think they're Fascists on Steroids™

You're definitely autistic with your fucking short story explanation

I thought instagram was just facebook for whores

Thanks for this man, really got me thinking.

>Watch sports with friends
Even back when I had friends I would routinely ditch them to watch with Sup Forums

>not using your smartphone to monitor/shitpost while watching with friends and shouting off dank memes as if they were your own thinking and making people think you're funny/clever when in reality you shamelessly ripped them from some user on a Namibian Flat Stanley exchange IRC

introversion != autism

Well, Lexplorer took care of himself, it's not that he even had to be cast out.

Did he ever get out btw?

It isn't 1999 anymore mate

i know it isn't your birth year anymore. they grow up so fast. how's your mother?

a couple years ago but not nowadays

Normie stuff you forgot
>discuss girls, talk about getting laid
>rate bantz
>90% of Sup Forums has terrible terrible fucking awful taste in music (niggerhop and dad rock and neither of them the good kind)
>actually discuss playing sports in school sometimes
>we all wear the standardized uniform of basketball shorts and have an entire dresser drawer devoted to them

non normie spee
>varied and intense debate over the minutiae of every nuance of the game/any game
>being able to name entire rosters of teams you despise or dont even care for
>GETTING ME INTO CURLING AND WATCHING OBSCURE SPORTING EVENTS LIVE AT 3AM and actually fucking invested in it
>GM sports games are deeper RPG's than all modern games now. TRB and NBA2K and any GM game really has so much more autistic depth and customization than any RPG.

I don't understand anime and haven't ever watched any, unless the first 2 seasons of Pokemon count when I was a nipper?

I got a gf, fulltime job, own apartment, car payment...

I've been a normie for awhile, but still have been coming here since 2006... God help me :(

You forgot >power rankings

Those are non-normie. Intense discussion over which chips are best evolving into death threats is pretty autismatic.