Child sexual abuse doesn't really do much damage

Child sexual abuse doesn't really do much damage.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B8

you are correct. why even start a thread

fuck them, thread's over

y u mad tho

Then go ahead fuck a child.
Whats the thing stopping you ?

correct, now try to put a tree inside your broken anus ?

Except loli falls under Sup Forums faggot

tell that to my friends who were abused at 5 years old

Whip it out and ask who's first.

Only one board for Loli you double nigger.

Did they die? Are they crippled?

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

loli isnt allowed on any of those boards dipshit

dont come off acting like you know what youre talking about faggot lurk more or keep your dumb image macros to yourself

> Correction loli sexual abuse does zero damage ZERO!

Other wise Rape is bad, bad user

Nope. It's almost completely harmless, unless you cause an injury.

>whip out cawk
>whos first

post pics of friends

Or they remember, and u go to ass rape jail

Wait so is Loli actually a term for children? I thought it was just a body type. You know what fuck you guys. Why do you have to make something innocent so terrible.

petanko (correct me, im not a weebshit) is the term for the body type of an underage girl.
lolita is markedly underage girls.

Well can I try and pull the thorns myself or do I need a tool? I need to help these girls or they'll get infected.

nah dude its a young girl

short for lolita- an old term for young girl

>I love khazakistan, my home country

>Child sexual abuse doesn't really do much damage
Until the dad catches u and blasts ur face off with a shotgun

Pettanko just means flat chested.

unless you give em aids

you dont want aids at that age

also you need to be careful not to squash them under your fat body theyre very brittle

>>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

> correction loli has no age limit, just like our imaginations!

I would roll down the window and hurl my body out of that limo as fast as possible and then I would speak of it to no one.

fucking fail

Imgoingtojail.webm

If society supported physical intimacy for all ages, there'd be no shame or stigma. Moral police actually shame the 'victim' when they shame the deed. Except for violent and physically damaging relationships, most harm comes from manipulation to conceal the relationship or encounter, and shame taken on from the revelation of the deed to a shaming world with corresponding humiliation.

your a fucking idiot if you think, thhat sexual abuse does not do damage. You should put in jail

Have a wonderful time

It does very, very little damage.

If you're so sure of that then prove your point with evidence and studies.

maybe I have a story to tell
>be me, 19
(living in a rural town)
>have a niece (10), friend (9)
>niece moved away with my sister one-sama
>the little brad still here and comes to my house everyday to see me draw or just waste my time as usual
>she is interested to come when no one is around to play hide and seek
>I'm felling uncomfortable, need of a girlfriend for so long
>I am a good BOI, I say to myself
>I'm not a pedo, maybe a lolicon, but not a pedo
>she comes again, it's kinda dark outside, alone
>her mother don't give any fucks
>a true lolicon never touch a litlle girl
>a true lolicon protects them from the darkness
>I told her to never come back, I'm sick of her
>go to her house and tell to her mother, theres no kids in my house, never let her come again
>stole her cat
>become enemies
>I'm a huge metal fan

There are small tribes throughout the world where sex with children is a normal part of their culture and it doesn't negatively affect them.

thats because their lifestyle is already technologically aids and in shambles to begin with already

>their lifestyle is technologically aids and in shambles

...what the fuck are you trying to say?

they have a permanent pelvis injury

im saying that tribes live dogshit lives so child rape is inevitable

Sexual abuse does.
Consensual sexual play doesn't.
It's not that hard to understand.

This. This is the only truth.

yea but their dogshit lives arnt a result of being fondled at 8 years old

or maybe it is, i dont know anymore

all i can think of is fucking a child on top of you

>could have had naked cuddle times
Man you fucked up.

Kill yourself you fucking pedo

jail was closer man

I hope the kids you rape rise up against you and cut off your dick and make you choke on it you fucking cunt.

Children do not understand what it is they're agreeing to when they say "I consent"

if there were no age limits to having relationships it would ultimately boil down to the parents deciding if the man is worthy of being with the girl possibly in terms of wealth or usefulness of the man to the girls family

>yes I'm okay with playing with your cock until it spurts because it's neat and fun
What is there further to understand?
>inb4 power structure
Not inherent to the act.

newfag detected

im sure theres a better way to word that but im heavily intoxicated

I'd probably get raped

There are risks involved with letting horny men fool around with children. Who's to say he might not try to penetrate the child and cause irreversible damage?

Lots of men still have reservations about choosing their life partner - most would prefer not to be with a slut who's ridden every cock she could. Thus there might be a large percentage of females that would realise this only when grown up, but no longer have the chance to make a choice.

Also, you simply don't want women to get any dumber than they already are by spending their childhood obsessing over relationships instead of gaining at least a sip of personality and intelligence.

Win

Well this is sort of moot because the society we are talking about makes it impossible and unhealthy. It is too taboo and as a result there are lots of predatory men.

It's legal to have sex with mentally disabled people though

My girlfriend was raped when she was 10 she can't have kids anymore and she's totally fucked in the head. If ever find the guy who did it I'm going to torture him till dies of natural causes.

My sister was molested by a family friend when she was young (not bait). She doesn't even remember it now. OP is right.

surely that's not true, otherwise all of Sup Forums wouldn't still be virgins

Even in societies that allowed it, violent rapes still occurred. It was rare, but it should not happen at all, and by outlawing it entirely we can make sure it never happens. The risks involved in legalizing it are too great.

Even in a society where consensual sex between adults is legal, rapes still occur, should we ban sex altogether?

Create a culture that does not tolerate rape and you address the problem.

>everyone reacts to sexual abuse the same

Children are more important than your sexual needs.

also, children can be permanently sterilized from rape, the same is not true of fully grown women

This hovering attitude is creating sexually stunted adults.

This is absolutely right.

what was she, like 8 months old?

culture isn't enough to stop people from raping, it will still happen

>what would you do?
Wonder how in the hell I got back there and if I'm still me.

And nothing morally wrong with rape? You know, RAPE!?!?

>being this new
neo/b/tards everyone.

You're a new kind of special. That's like saying if sex wasn't so taboo, rape would not be much of an issue.

If sex wasn't so taboo, rape would not be much of an issue.

there's rape and then there's RAPE!?!?

hysteria makes everything worse

And drunk adults do?

Really, the main argument is this and several other posts by anons in this thread about girls who will never be able to have kids of their own because of how badly they were damaged. There's so much more at stake with kids than with adults.

Happy Birthday Hitler!
Gift of OC Music and video

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY

Who says anything about rape? I sure as hell am not condoning rape at ANY age. I was just saying that drunk women often have less of a clue than 13 year olds.

While this may be true, there's a lot less at stake for a drunk woman than a little girl who might end up barren when a horny guy loses self-control and decides to stick too large a thing into too small a hole.

Am I a cartoon too? Or is this going to be some weird Roger Rabbit type shit?

Oh well pass the ass.

I'm also not talking about banging six year olds either.