"I'm as good as House!"

>"I'm as good as House!"
>with literally every opportunity, continually shows he's full of shit

Why did any of the other characters respect Foreman?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/departments-centers/general-internal-medicine/consultative-diagnostic-medicine-florida/overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Foreman literally never says he's as good as House, at best he just says he has the most experience working under House so he should have the benefits of seniority.

At one point his character arc was him trying NOT to be House, like everyone claimed he was.

*smacks lips*

Because he's a token

>it's a House feeds a little girl breast milk episode

WE

Because the best black doctor in the State is still no where near House tier. He looked like a literal retard whenever he was around House.

>it's a Thirteen crying because she euthanized her brother episode

I just want to hug her

>tfw Cameron couldn't handle that her husband was willing to kill African dictators on his way to becoming the GOAT

WUZ

Why was he the first boss in Def Jam?

DOCTERS N SHIET

>it's a House tricks 13 into thinking the Parkinson's is coming when he secretly switches her to decaf episode

13 had a rough life.

[Disapproving stare intensifies]

>It's a Chase makes out with dying loli episode

Why not? He had to pay for his Education somehow

oh man I don't even remember that, that's golden

>you will never play it long game with 13

Huntington's, m8.

Chase is best boy, he deserved better than Cameron

You wouldn't?

Would you lick cuddys puffy vulva after house had his go?

FUCK

Right, just woke up, I'm a faggot please rape my face.

>it's a Taub is an alpha who has to fend off hot nurses with a stick episode

>it's a Kutner commits suicide because of Obama episode

literally writer self insert jew

I've never been so close to crying over a show as when Wilson starts his chemo treatment at the end of the series

He definitely intimated that he was on House's level a few times.

He was a shit character anyway.

Fuck you man, i like that he was the only one that always got along with House

>kills thulsa doom
>has threesomes constantly

what a based 'strayan

>Its a "Chase pretends to be a boring american neet during speeddating and still ends up getting over a dozen chicks wanting to fuck him"

It doesnt matter what you do, or what your hobbies are. Women will be on your dick if your hot or if you have money.

One of the funniest scenes on the show.
>I play video games
>Oh, like professionally?
>Huh... I wish

CHASE M.D when?

He's a fireman now, right?

So why does their hospital have a department of 4-6 incredibly good doctors whose sole job is to diagnose maybe 1-3 patients a month?

I thought it was emt

The department only exists because of house.

Cuddy really wants House's dick and justifies the department because House has becomes semi-famous for being able to cure the incurable thereby bringing press to the hospital.

It's a teaching hospital and House is the hospital's greatest asset.

Still unrealistic, but there is a sense of logic.

He took over House's practise when he left.

not even when shireen was dying, or the hodor reveal?

Rankings
>House

>>>>power gap

>Chase
>13

>>>>gap

>Taub
>Wilson
>Cameron
>Kutner

>>>>gap

>Foreman
>Cuddy
>Adams
>Park

>being mean to Wilson
Fuck you, you stupid fucking cunt.

Wouldn't the board of directors have something to say about a department that eats money for no tangible benefits.
>Makes money
You can make more money with doctors curing more patients by making them have MRIs and lab tests etc. than you can with running slightly above average numbers of tests on individual patients
>Saving lives
You'll save a lot more if House's team worked on more than 1-3 people a month
>Personal favour to House
Literally nobody liked him (honestly this combined with his blatantly illegal and highly immoral actions push any semblence of realism out the window)
>
He doesn't cure the incurable, he diagnoses the "undiagnosable" which, combined with the fact that this is actually very rare indeed in hospitals and most doctors would catch half the stuff that House does anyway, again loses any sense of realism
>
Greatest asset how? Teaching? He barely teaches anyone.

House was sort of entertaining in the early seasons, but fuck me if the premise and setting wasn't stupid as hell.

Cuddly mentions a couple times that the hospital gets grants and donations because of House.

he prevents people from dying when all other doctors cannot, sometimes very powerful famous people come for his expertise
that's a major selling point for a hospital

>Cuddly

She damn sho is. Damn sho is.

Like I said, Cuddy created the department because she really wanted to fuck House. It then created publicity for the hospital, and Cuddy used that to justify the department to the board (did you not even watch the entire Vogler arc in the first season?). By the time Cuddy starts to hate him or anything, House has become a staple at the hospital and the board has bought Cuddy's publicity shilling, and think if they get rid of him at that point it'll bring a bunch of negative publicity to the hospital being the hospital that fired the miracle doctor, also House would just get a job somewhere else and lose the publicity to them(this was highly implied when Foreman was trying to be House after leaving the team, and basically everyone gave him the door because he wasn't House (i.e. they'd consider if it was House, because they've also bought Cuddy's publicity shilling at this point)). By the time Cuddy had left and Foreman took over, Foreman let the department continue to run because he felt he owed House. Then later let the department continue to run with Chase in charge because at that point he had also bought Cuddy's publicity shilling.

You're just angry because your dick will never get you a really comfy career where you can get away with anything.

had bought Cuddy's publicity shilling and saw "House's protege" as being capable of bringing in similar publicity as House did.*
I meant to say.

Sure you don't have it yourself?

>Wouldn't the board of directors have something to say about a department that eats money for no tangible benefits.

IIRC they actually popped up in one or two episodes.

He's playing a fireman turned politician on Chicago Fire.

Yeah, in the first season when the show needed a bad guy. Never mentioned past that.

Top kek I bet you believe in god as well!

>GOD tier
House
>FOREMAN tier
Chase
>TRYHARD tier
Foreman
Taub
>HOT tier
Adams
Wilson
>PLEASE DIE tier
Cameron
Cuddy
Park

Long haired Chase or short haired Chase?

>HOT tier
>Wilson

both

Prove me wrong. I could lick that puppydog face and those cancer-smashing balls all day long. No homo.

I can't believe Chicago Fire is still running. it's so awful. It makes me even more upset that the writer for that show is writing The Witcher movie.

Yeah it turned to shit pretty quick. I can still unironically enjoy the first two seasons, but holy fuck this last season made me want to gouge my eyes out. Chase is probably the only reason I'm still invested.

Also, his american accent is comically bad.

Yeah, but it was from a cancerous arm tit, so it's cool

>Foreman tier
>No Foreman

Nice

>It's a "House pisses off the wrong dude and gets saved by Jewish mummies" season

Season 6 is the pinnacle for House/Wilson escapades.

Yeah but it was also depressing because they were both really fucked.

Half the humor is in the name of schizophrenia or being divorced. Usually it's just gay jokes

On second thought, you are wrong

>HOT Tier
>Adams
>Wilson
No early seasons Cameron
No that genius girl whose name I can't remember ( I searched it and apparently her name was Martha Masters)

My lust for Wilson is too much, those big brown eyes.

My dickkk

>getting emotionally invested in Game of Shit

>Cameron

She looks too much like my Mom.

I know that feel. Many's the night I've fapped myself raw fantasising about his sweet dark asshole.

No homo.

Why did Foreman get promoted from Head of Diagnostics to Chief of Medicine? Most hospitals don't even have a diagnostics department.

Isn't it more traditional to promote the Head of Surgery?

I want to meet your mum.

Obviously diagnostically House was on his own level, but was Wilson on House's level psychologically?

He got the better of House an awful lot.

House just never expected Wilson to do things that would get the better of House.
House was like a rhino, always charging, just going at things left and right. Never planning, just destroying.
Wilson was like a cobra, hiding in the grass, you never expect him, but then you're dead.

Wilson wasn't as sociopathic as House, so he had a much more realistic understanding of human nature.

House is extremely needy, Wilson compulsively looks out for needy people.

When you know how needy someone is, you know ways to manipulate them.

That story arc was really anticlimactic.

Foreman was beyond any doubt top donkey. It went to his head a few times though.
It's not like House never exploited Foreman for his guilt or debt of gratitude.
Cuddy's shilling wasn't all bullshit. House just got worse as time went on and she couldn't bare the cognitive dissonance eventually.

AHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU GOT KEKS SERIOUS

how can you feel anything for stupid as fuck "hodor hodor hodor" meme giant, and fucking over-the-top-doesnt-fit-stannis'-character-at-all-lets-just-burn-my-only-heir-and-last-baratheon-literally-ever-because-that-makes-sense.jpg

Am I the only one who dropped the series after season 4 because the random billions of new characters I don't give a shit about?

Yea I understand shit's gotta change but i'm here for house being house and everyone reacting to it, not fucking rando doctors being normal doctors

But most of those new characters disappeared by the end of the season

Only Taub, Kutner and 13 lasted and Kutner didn't even last a whole season after that

Yea and I recall Cameron going somewhere else and Chase fucking off and It just wasn't House anymore

>semi famous
He's one of the best doctors in the world in the show.

mayoclinic.org/departments-centers/general-internal-medicine/consultative-diagnostic-medicine-florida/overview

>it's a Sup Forums will deny that Cameron isn't the best girl episode

>implying Masters wasn't best girl
>implying she didn't have certificates to prove it

>No that genius girl whose name I can't remember ( I searched it and apparently her name was Martha Masters)

She played Joan on that God show.

I don't understand why so many people give 13 such high rankings above the other characters.

She was by far one of the most annoying of the cast. Nothing interesting about her at all.

I'm assuming everyone just loves Olivia Wilde, which still dumbfounds me.

The true patrician choice is always Cuddy.

because muh waifu

>patient: D-doc I feel sick
>House:You're a fucking idiot, give this kid some anti-dandruff tablets and rub his nose
>House limps off and has a limp-wristed argument with another doctor
>meanwhile patient starts vomitting black tar from their mouth and eyes
>female doctor: HOUSE QUICK
>House fumbles over and his eyes widen
>ad break
>team is standing around a white board
>House: work it out egg-heads
>Blackie: Could it be Hypogingywongatechavernax?
>House: no the patient chews peppermint flavored gum, unless he was lying to us and chews spearmint
>Shitposter: AY CUNT COULD IT BE ROIGHT, LIKE I RECKON IT COULD BE A HISSYWISSYBUNGBADDA
>Bangable doctor: Maybe he's just sick
>House: I wonder
>House starts drawing a diagram of a human body
>House: Now imagine this is a person, and imagine this is how the sicky wicky attacks his organs
>House scribbles all over the diagram and wanders off
>Bangable doctor: Oh my god...that's genius
>Blackie: Put the patient on 200ccs of rainbow road
>ad break
>House is sitting by the patient
>Patient: t-thanks doc, that was a close one
>House: go fuck yourself
>patient looks confused as House limps away
>head doctor shakes their head
>next scene House is sitting at home and swallowing pills
>music is playing
>end credits
wow, what an insightful show I feel like a real doctor now

>cameron
>hot
I mean, she has a pretty face but she's LOW TEST AS FUCK my nigga.

>random billions of new characters
There are literally 4 new fellows and one of them dies before getting put on the team and another one dies because of obama. Most of the old cast is still there and chase and forman are basically there until the end.

In short, you're a massive autist deathly afraid of change and nothing good will come of your life ever.

>ad break
>watching shows on TV just to get interrupted by aggressive advertising every 10 minutes
wew lad

Foreman actually had some character at the beginning of the show, but in the later seasons he was basically cardboard.

no they get it wrong one more time after it seemingly goes well
then house finds the answer by watching something random happen

When House is in a meeting in Baltimore Cuddy goes to Foreman so he can recommend a House like doctor and he literally says he's as good as House

In season 8 Foreman tells House to his face that he (House) is the better diagnostician

What is the actual name of house's department?

do patients get referred to him? or do they walk in and say 'im sick i wanna see dr house!!" ?